Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

lewhitney
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by lewhitney »

Gurugossiping wrote: omg she’s talking about diets/working out again on her insta story. when will she think of something better to talk about?? she’s obsessed
and she's gotta remember that is NOT how she built an audience. for someone who does this as their job she is sh*t at the marketing and idea side of it all. DUMB

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

I don’t get this bitch !
Why does she go Out of her way NOT to talk about beauty, makeup when that is what this idiots audience initially came to her channel to see. The only time I see this sell out mention beauty products is when it’s SPONSORED and she’s shilling whatever she’s paid to shill. Then we never hear about it again.
She gets all this PR and doesn’t bother to sit and do GRWM, testing new products, reviews, favorites, “tutorials (I use that term very lightly coming from her, but I’m sure her audience would eat it up).
No one cares about your fad diet of the week! You’re a hypocrite, liar, inconsistent & EXTREMELY DUMB & CLUELESS when it comes to diet & fitness. You’re too lazy and lack any motivation and follow through and frustrate your audience w all your wishy washy “dieting” meantime we all see you shoveling down restaurant food, candy, ice cream, donuts, etccc every single day. Just shut up already and stay in your lane.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
coffeeaddict09 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:28 pm
Also sorry for the double post but Frankie mentioned that Alex won't be going to her wedding dress fitting cause she's in Florida, but are we even surprised since Alex didn't go to the damn engagement party.

Is JuJu still gonna be the ring bearer walking down the aisle???
in florida doing WHAT?! her sister went to everything of hers; frankie only has one sister. this is supposed to be an exciting time and there's nothing holding alex in florida. Maybe the dress-fitting doesn't seem like a big deal to some people, but it's the point that she misses everything. Alex is so selfish, god forbid the attention isn't only on Alex for a few minutes :roll:
I bet Frankie feels slightly disappointed on the inside. She did so much for Alex's wedding planning events, bridal shower etc. Alex is too damn selfish and most likely envious of Frankies wedding (especially with Tie the Knot sponsors). You are right she only has one sister and she should be there for her. If I had a close sister I'd definitely want her to come to at least the engagement party or dress fitting.

Alex is just gonna show up to the rehearsal because Julian is the ring bearer as if she were helping with the wedding the entire time (we are assume Julian will be walking by then) I think the wedding is in June?

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

This bitch is so fucking delirious. She says she was sick for three days because she had dairy that’s such bullshit and another lie she definitely didn’t get sick for three days because she eats dairy all the time and just hides it. Why does she have to justify the fact she eats so healthy yet she doesn’t eat healthy she eats like shit. And wow she says Julian uses all those sippy cups now which is another lie because we only see him use the NUK one. She’s so full of shit it’s disgusting. And they are going to hawaii and taking Julian on that long plane right ?! She’s literally insane

Post by Guest »

Ooooh she gets sick if she doesn’t eat clean??
What a lying POS.

The truth is that you binge eat and snack all the time, your lazy Af. Ford was way sicker then Julian and he was fine in a couple days, plus if he was sick you aren’t the one caring for him. You know all you do is sit on your lazy ass and read here all day, watch and hate on other successful people and try to figure out how you could be more like them.

Post by Guest »

My favorite excuse of youtubers is “my child was sick” so I couldn’t do my job for a week I’m sorry but you have TWO stay at home parents and you can make one damn video... she’s just too damn lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttholelips
Learner
Learner

Post by buttholelips »

From a research article I just read:

Psychiatric disorders cause interruption in maternal/infant bonding. Children of depressed mothers show developmental and cognitive delays, as well as conduct and behavior disorders.

Guess who I immediately thought of? :?

buttholelips
Learner
Learner

Post by buttholelips »

joanafanara wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm
And they are going to hawaii and taking Julian on that long plane right ?! She’s literally insane
It's about a 12 hour flight from Detroit. 5-6 hrs to LA, then 6 to Hawaii. Plus they are 6 hours behind Michigan time in Hawaii. I hope JuJu is a "peach" for them. :rofl:

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

joanafanara wrote:
This bitch is so fucking delirious. She says she was sick for three days because she had dairy that’s such bullshit and another lie she definitely didn’t get sick for three days because she eats dairy all the time and just hides it. Why does she have to justify the fact she eats so healthy yet she doesn’t eat healthy she eats like shit. And wow she says Julian uses all those sippy cups now which is another lie because we only see him use the NUK one. She’s so full of shit it’s disgusting. And they are going to hawaii and taking Julian on that long plane right ?! She’s literally insane
She is such a moron. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Ford and family had the stomach flu. Thus, you had the bug Alex, not dairy. I have been lactose intolerant since birth. As I have aged, it has gotten better, but even after not eating it for years I didn’t get sick (throwing up and food poising like symptoms).

Also, she said she ate mushroom soup. That 100% is full of dairy. Mushroom soup is cream based soup.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

amybk27 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:32 pm
joanafanara wrote:

She is such a moron. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Ford and family had the stomach flu. Thus, you had the bug Alex, not dairy. I have been lactose intolerant since birth. As I have aged, it has gotten better, but even after not eating it for years I didn’t get sick (throwing up and food poising like symptoms).

Also, she said she ate mushroom soup. That 100% is full of dairy. Mushroom soup is cream based soup.
Oh yeah and she said she was throwing up LOL!!! She must have had a stomach virus but she will never admit she got sick from Kyle and Mallory so she blames it on eating dairy

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Awwwww shiiiit maybe it's JuJu #2
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

no_strings wrote:Awwwww shiiiit maybe it's JuJu #2
I'm a 1,000 sure they never have sex! Lol
Ewwwww gross.....just the thought of it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

jliz10925 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Lmao! :rofl:

But seriously... Can you imagine Michael's "O squeal"? Prob another high-pitched number like he let slip when Juju Original popped outta mommy...
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

no_strings wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:

But seriously... Can you imagine Michael's "O squeal"? Prob another high-pitched number like he let slip when Juju Original popped outta mommy...
Seriously though... I can’t picture them at all being horny, having sex or doing “other things”. I just can’t. There’s no way. It has to be the most vanilla sex life ever- no extras, missionary only and done.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:20 pm
no_strings wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:

Seriously though... I can’t picture them at all being horny, having sex or doing “other things”. I just can’t. There’s no way. It has to be the most vanilla sex life ever- no extras, missionary only and done.

Either that or he allows her to just ride him while he edits lmao... That's how all that juicy anti-Alex footage slips in (pardon my pun) :rofl:

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthelolzzz »

I noticed in the last vlog Alex in background when Michael was cooking that she could not get off her phone to feed that poor child! She’s already on most of the day for her “work” can’t dinner be an exception.. sheesh! :?

Post by Guest »

Alex: Ugh,(with disgust) I have to have sex with “Michael” tonight because he changed all the poppy diapers today.

It’s just fucken weird that she calls him by his first name, there no spark, no romance, no playful flirting, nothing and when they show affection it’s cringy and forced af.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I’m completely confused how she claims she hasn’t eaten dairy in so long. I specifically remember it being discussed here recently how she was chowing down on a huge cookie at Disney. I’m pretty sure Disney doesn’t make their cookies gf/df.

She’s a joke thinking she’s so in the know and in style with that clip. They’re literally everywhere. You’re basic AND late to the game Alex.

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 am
Rockcandy5delete50 wrote:
buttaface561 wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm
I know this is a couple of days late, but I saw that vlog with the blue clip put on backwards and I thought, is she trolling us with this?!?! LOL LOL LOL
On IG the pic of her face looked like she was so proud of herself & that giant clip...
Lmao I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone over the age of 9 use those clips for anything other than clipping up hair off the neck when wearing a ponytail. She looks ridiculous and I can’t believe no one told her how stupid she looked.

What kills me is that I’ve seen quite a few ppl with them on IG but it’s definitely NOT HER STYLE. And she WAS so proud on her IG when she showed it. She also made it seem like a tip that’s “in” this season- does she not think we all see the EXACT SAME other ppl, on Instagram, with them that can pull that look off?! She thinks she has hot info right off the runway.Image Corinna Kopf had them in and it looked adorable on her. I’ve also seen them on Kendall, Gigi, Bella etc.

Who's going to be the one to break it to her that those people are models and she is not?
I agree she doesn't have the look to pull it off but moreso, she's wearing the damn thing backwards and looks like a massive tool lol

Chattypatty
Learner
Learner

Post by Chattypatty »

No, Alex, no one was “PISSED” about your clip. You were pissed that people didn’t agree with your “fashion” choice. I did get a kick out of seeing how “PISSED” it got you though. And if you don’t care then why haven’t you worn a clip since? :)

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”