itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

Re: itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Post by Guest »

Does she exercise anymore? Seems like she quit working out when she moved to Drum.

jac9
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jac9 »

gossipislife1 wrote:The super heavy breathing was a little concerning when she’s not even in her third trimester? Not everyone is the same, obviously, but I’ve personally never seen a pregnant woman so winded, she could barely catch her breath to get words out, at barely 6 mths? And she’s not even that overweight or huge. I did get slightly out of breathe when climbing stairs, for example, when I was basically weeks away from having my son. At 6 mths I was running around still at full tilt lol And my son was born at a whopping 9 pds

Re the delivery, I’m very close to my mom but only chose to have my husband in the room.
Same! I was a little out of breath when I was 8 months pregnant but not to that extent.

And yeah I’m close to my mom also and she was going to be in the delivery room but when it turned into an emergency c section it was just my husband and I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i think her bump is fine. albeit tiny, but i know a kid who is to this day, still the size of a toothpick and my mom tells me that his mom would only eat celery to remain as small as possible. since she was so scared to gain weight at the time.

i think she photo shops it and wears things to hide it. if we actually saw her bump rather than her pants it'd be different.

eh, i don't much care. hope the kid comes out healthy and i hope that they are all happy. however, her face is lookin even worse. and she sounds like marlena stell when she breathes.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

Just want to say I called it. She was touring hospitals in Atlanta today. Bitch is putting this all on her own dime instead of insurance. She wouldn’t dare go to the military hospital with us peasants.

LunaBean
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaBean »

Not sure if all branches are the same but she could be on tricare standard and pick an in network hospital

Post by Guest »

LunaBean wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm
Not sure if all branches are the same but she could be on tricare standard and pick an in network hospital Image
Hmm maybe.
But I have this odd feeling the Princess is going to pay for everything so she can be fancy. I had a close friend in college whose sister did this too when she had her baby. She ended up in the nicest “hospital suite” and had sushi and catered food delivered to the room. Also had a MAC makeup artist do her makeup....

You can’t make this stuff up. 😂

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Lol her at carters. Everything is always on crazy sale there.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

good for her. BLOW YOUR MONEY GIRL!!! you can't take it with you!!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

i know a kid who is to this day, still the size of a toothpick and my mom tells me that his mom would only eat celery to remain as small as possible. since she was so scared to gain weight at the time.
That's really disturbing. I had suspected Casey wasn't eating much because she doesn't want to lose her so called "curves" and wants to remain thin. Her bump is pretty small, especially for a boy. I think she stopped working out a while back. Didn't she mention she was too tired to workout in a vlog?

I think she'll get a tummy tuck right after the baby's born. God forbid she should look like a normal woman who's just given birth. Casey's too vain for that.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

I’d rather she spend her money on some fancy hospital. She’s loaded, she should spend what she has. Let the people who don’t have the means get access to public resources instead. I’d resent her for it if she did it that. Remember when she was grabbing free home stuff meant for poor families in the army?

azerothianprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by azerothianprincess »

I have never had a child so honestly I have no clue, but casey posted on Instagram that they toured multiple hospitals before choosing one to give birth in. Is this a normal thing? I thought you literally just had the child at which ever hospital your doctor delivered at? Am I wrong?

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

I'm sure she chose the hospital based on which delivery/recovery room had the best lighting and the best bathroom mirror.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

The fanciest stroller just so she can bring him along shopping. i kinda suspect she rarely take him out of the house, his anual lake trip and that's it, the rest of the year it will be all stores.

Low key surprised she didn't get a car seat for every car they own. But she might after reading this. Hi casey duck.

Post by Guest »

Yeah my husband was like hospital tours? You can pick between whatever hospital your dr has privileges at. But tours? She absolutely was looking to see which had the nicest suites for her and lighting.

She also said this would be the most painful experience of her life and she was nervous. Whoever said she’d beg for the epidural at the first contraction is right. She’s going to be sooooo miserable afterwards. Wearing depends or large maxi pads because she’s bleeding, taking her first poo and god forbid breastfeeding not be easy. I expect her to throw in the towel quickly if he doesn’t immediately respond to it.

She actually thinks all having a baby is dressing him in little outfits and pushing him around in a stroller. Wait until she’s shopping and her kid throws up projectile style in a store. I was with a friend years ago and this happened with her baby. All over the clothes, the floor, then in her car when we left the shopping center. She has NO clue how life changing this will be.

I don’t understand why she insisted on rushing everything from marriage to kids. Especially with how selfish and immature she is.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

wait until that first diaper blow-out...and she's out alone...

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

LOL at her Instagram story...she's just struggling so hard to decide what to wear after she delivers him, but don't worry guys, she found this "super cute dress and robe set, it'll be perfect for pictures right after he's born". Hope it's breastfeeding and hospital friendly, otherwise it will just be a huge pain in the ass. She has no idea that what she's wearing is going to be the last thing on her mind post delivery. If she does have an epidural, they won't let you get up to walk for awhile too, so no changing right away if that's the case. How much do you want to bet she will bring bags full of crap to the hospital that won't even get touched

Post by Guest »

Omfg. She disgusts me. The ONLY things she is worried about is how much pain she will be in and looking cute for pictures after delivery. Making sure SHE has cute Instagram photos at the hospital. Don’t even get me started on that low cut nightie she bought.

This woman is such trash.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

TeddySerious wrote: Omfg. She disgusts me. The ONLY things she is worried about is how much pain she will be in and looking cute for pictures after delivery. Making sure SHE has cute Instagram photos at the hospital. Don’t even get me started on that low cut nightie she bought.

This woman is such trash.
Now she wants recommendations for birth photographers and they "must have a LOT of experience" for during and after the birth. Why can't she research this herself?! Some hospitals don't allow photographers and recording during delivery. Hope she asked that during her fancy tour :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Yeah to “capture his birth”....because when you’re pushing something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of grapefruit, you want photographers capturing the moment of your hoohaa in all its glory.

She’s a selfish narcissistic swine who needs a huge wake up call. The girl thinks she’s a celebrity, and coming from someone who’s lived in a very large city, no one outside of YouTube really knows who she is.

As for the cameras, it’s probably the first thing she asked. I know for fact it wouldn’t be allowed in a military hospital.

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

Her newest vlog is her and Davis building their expensive AF stroller. She seems so uninterested and bored. I couldn't watch the whole thing, I can only take so much of that mess lol.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”