Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

Revlit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

Post by Revlit »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:She doesn't want advice so maybe she could have a drinking problem. All addicts act denial.
She used to often talk about drinking excessively so I could see this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

^^ Yeah, I didn't see the possibility that Cassie could have a drinking problem until recently--and now it's all I can see in her videos. It would explain a lot.

Her isolation/no friends would make her day drinking easier. Her increasingly odd and erratic behavior (weird facial expressions, crazy reactions like squealing unnecessarily), her sloppy and over crowded apartment, her bad skin and "puffy" face and bod, her obvious depression coupled with manic times (like the GoT palette and the toy unboxings). PLUS she talks about drinking ALL the time!!!

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

I should listen to her new video before I go to sleep, she's so boring.

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

So basically The Doctors portrayal of her weight was pretty accurate thenImage

ilikemyteasweet
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikemyteasweet »

She would really benefit from working a “real” job and being asked to go somewhere else with a team for it. It would force her to learn how to be social again.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Revlit wrote:So basically The Doctors portrayal of her weight was pretty accurate thenImage

She must use a slimming filter or something when she’s doing tryons because she doesn’t look as big as this.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

OMG, yes she is... huge, her reflex in the mirror whilst she is taking of the make up is extra large.
Also, why does she claim how clean she is? she said that she has a problem!!! what????
English is not my first language

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Hahahaa Cassie Grossie went on a Twitter fan that the cheesecake factory forgot to add a sauce to her order!! I swear I hope they spit in her food!!! Omg! It's on reddit!
Cassie, you are a a gross child who will never get a mate!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

For reference. Also, she sounds like such a fussy senior.

I wOrKeD iN tHe InDuStRY.....ImageImageImageImage
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Yup

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Okay so I have a question....

She got delivery and the sauce didnt come...so she drove all the way down there with her mom to get "compensation"?

Why not just dine there with your mom in the first ppace? You both would have got the senior's discount!
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Guess Cassie didn’t learn anything from Grav3yardgirl‘s Starbucks rant fiasco?

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Yikes. I get the annoyance, but I would never expect to receive free stuff or extra compensation. That’s very entitled. They told her to drive over to take care of the problem and they did. For her to throw a tantrum over not getting a free slice of cake is very cringe and is making her look seem a grumpy gluttonous entitled slob. If she had the capability to drive over in the first place, why even order delivery? What an annoying rant. I wouldn’t blame her for posting out a single tweet expressing her order disappointment, but a 7 part rant? She needs more stuff going on in her life.
Last edited by lolwut on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 am
For reference. Also, she sounds like such a fussy senior.

I wOrKeD iN tHe InDuStRY.....ImageImageImageImage
Wow. She sounds absolutely insane. Most people would just move on with their life, but she has to complain to the universe about not getting a free piece of cheesecake...? She needs a dose of reality.

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

lolwut wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:31 am
Yikes. I get the annoyance, but I would never expect to receive free stuff or extra compensation. That’s very entitled. They told her to drive over to take care of the problem and they did. For her to throw a tantrum over not getting a free slice of cake is very cringe and is making her look seem a grumpy gluttonous entitled slob. If she had the capability to drive over in the first place, why even order delivery? What an annoying rant. I wouldn’t blame her for posting out a single tweet expressing her order disappointment, but a 7 part rant? She needs more stuff going on in her life.
I get being annoyed too, but tbh I wouldn’t have even gone back and gotten the sauce. I would have just ate the stupid cauliflower and been fine. So stupid that she expected them to bend over backwards and give her free stuff over a freaking to-go cup of sauce, and then was so angry about it that she lost her mind on Twitter. It’s just sauce Cassie!!
Also just noticed that detail about the manager AND the general manager... so basically she made a scene at Chresecake Factory, got the manager and then also got her manager. Over an issue that small?! Ughhhhhh

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

lolwut wrote:
And by "stuff going on in her life" I think we all know what that "stuff" is! Girl you are humiliating yourself constantly!

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

ParakeetFluff wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:42 am
lolwut wrote:
I get being annoyed too, but tbh I wouldn’t have even gone back and gotten the sauce. I would have just ate the stupid cauliflower and been fine. So stupid that she expected them to bend over backwards and give her free stuff over a freaking to-go cup of sauce, and then was so angry about it that she lost her mind on Twitter. It’s just sauce Cassie!!
Also just noticed that detail about the manager AND the general manager... so basically she made a scene at Chresecake Factory, got the manager and then also got her manager. Over an issue that small?! Ughhhhhh
Right? Everyone deals with getting wrong food orders once in a while. I don’t know how far she lives from Cheesecake, but I definitely would not have driven over because ONE thing was wrong out of probably 5+ things she ordered lol. The manager could probably smell her entitlement and attempt at getting free stuff, so I’m glad he shut her down. Cassie seems like the type to trip over something in a store and threaten to sue. I wouldn’t want her business either!

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

She got the general manager involved for forgetting a fucking sauce?? Wtf is wrong with her?? I reaaaally hope they spit in that sauce!!!

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

Omg what a joke. A twitter rant over a messed up food order at a chain restaurant?! Bitch who cares?! There are people with real problems in the world. Just goes to show how sad and boring her life is that this is what she's driven to complain about.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i just got blocked for quote tweeting her kajsdfklja sd

Return to “Thrift Thick”