Kayla LaMatchboxLuxuryStudio ~ Part 31

bunbunbun
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaMatchboxLuxuryStudio ~ Part 31

Post by bunbunbun »

Awkward posing and literally looks like a box. Can she stand up straight for once?? Even in her video during the try-on portions she has her back and butt curved so far it's insane. Preaching self love and fitness but so insecure.

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

This bitch is the only person who I've ever seen who thinks "underboob" in a bathing suit is hot. You look sloppy and dumb, Kayla.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Her arm looks freakishly long. Also, did she do the try on portions in her shower? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:corn:

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I’ve never seen someone do soooooo many swimwear hauls but only wear a bathing suit like once every 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I love how she includes this high price to make her look rich. Girl you are buying some of the cheapest clothes in large quantities. You are not rich nor will you ever appear rich or luxurious. No one wants your matchbox la fake AF life.

She makes the dumbest poses while trying to give off a 6 pack or toned booty. Bitch we can see right through your fake ass lifestyle.

She probably only goes to the gym for the gram honestly. She’s like that with runyun or however you spell it. She always has someone film or “running” or “working out”.

She’s bought so many swimsuits in her old apartment.... why when she never visited a pool or anything?

She had to say popping in the video. She just had too.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

ame009 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 pm
She’s such an idiot! She wants to make people believe she’s this “healthy” person but everything in her sorry life she does for a camera!! (she looks grossly ugly in her insta pics btw)

We're going to see her on nothing but the stairmaster from now on. Also, I don't think her new place has a sauna how is she going to fake that postworkout sweat now?

Ghostviewer
Debater
Debater

Post by Ghostviewer »

Lol remember when she was gonna start going to the beach more and that never happened?

$400 for these low quality swimsuits?!

Idk kayla, i haven’t seen anyone but you wear tons of snake print and neon this year so idk if it’s “in”.

The whole haul she angled her hips back and was sucking in. Didn’t even know that black swimsuit straight on but did the the tye dye??? I’m fat and still have more confidence than this.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:11 am
I love how she includes this high price to make her look rich. Girl you are buying some of the cheapest clothes in large quantities. You are not rich nor will you ever appear rich or luxurious. No one wants your matchbox la fake AF life.

That's a thing on youtube with hauls, a lot of people do it, she's just copying them.

And neon was a trend this past year, idk about snake print though I thought it was leopard, maybe both.

Post by Guest »

OMG can you imagine Kayla chatting to a hot guy in this? Guarantee this thing will never see the light of day.

I don't know why she doesn't just buy a nice modest bikini and be fucking normal for once.

Post by Guest »

anesidora317 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:25 am
ame009 wrote:
She’s such an idiot! She wants to make people believe she’s this “healthy” person but everything in her sorry life she does for a camera!! (she looks grossly ugly in her insta pics btw)

We're going to see her on nothing but the stairmaster from now on. Also, I don't think her new place has a sauna how is she going to fake that postworkout sweat now?

She’s really going to think her fitness game is snatched and her workout with a stair climber. She won’t go any other equipment I’m sure lol

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

From the swimsuit haul...the dark green, white, and peach pieces actually looked good on her. Too bad they'll never even see a pool. Why does she have her camera so high? She could barely fit herself in the frame because it was so high. It was hard to see each piece properly.

smile and nod
Talker
Talker

Post by smile and nod »

flowerology wrote:Her arm looks freakishly long. Also, did she do the try on portions in her shower? :rofl:
Oh my gawd
That arm

makeupmagic78
Talker
Talker

Post by makeupmagic78 »

Ya'll im not trying to bash on her age.. but she is 27 years old. All women should feel sexy and comfortable wearing anything they want to but come on she dresses like a 21 year old college girl whos going to Vegas for the first time or whatever and acts like that as well. I understand that she never got to experience this as an actual 21 year old but she needs to grow up and get a reality check that this isn't really normal for an almost 30 year old woman.

Post by Guest »

anesidora317 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:25 am
ame009 wrote:

Right! When she did that clip after Runyon, she looked the same as when she arrived. Not a drop of sweat, not a hair out of place....her and these fake a** workouts are too much :roll:

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

timesnewroman wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm
Bitch if u don't unstrain your neck....

Edit: tried to upload a screenshot of it and Tapatalk told me it was an adult image lol
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
And that awkward ass arm GIVE IT UP KAYLA

Post by Guest »

anesidora317 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:49 am
From the swimsuit haul...the dark green, white, and peach pieces actually looked good on her. Too bad they'll never even see a pool. Why does she have her camera so high? She could barely fit herself in the frame because it was so high. It was hard to see each piece properly.
Having the camera higher gives a slimming appearance, she’s always done this nonsense. It’s more obvious in that matchbox she’s calling home.

Post by Guest »

So I thought the whole point of these made in China hauls was to entice the dolls to buy these pieces so “yah girl” could get her commission. But it’s really just blowing the lid off this fake healthy lifestyle, self confidence, and positive vibes, she claims to have. The thing that really just trips me out about her, she has some legitimate stuff she could make content from, but refuses to listen to suggestions. If she wants to stay on the struggle bus, get use to the same thing every day, not growing.

Lollipop_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lollipop_ »

flowerology wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 am
Her arm looks freakishly long. Also, did she do the try on portions in her shower? :rofl:
Where else can she film in that matchbox? Plus, she has to show off that marble bathroom somehow - it’s the reason she uprooted everything around the corner for $2500 a month 😂😂

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Who in the world needs that many swim suits.... I literally have one top and two bottoms. I don’t understand why she hoards this shit when she won’t wear most of it. Seems like she probably resells on her poshmark five minutes after filming the try ons.

Post by Guest »

dulapeep wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:36 am
timesnewroman wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm
Bitch if u don't unstrain your neck....

Edit: tried to upload a screenshot of it and Tapatalk told me it was an adult image lol
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
And that awkward ass arm GIVE IT UP KAYLA
She’s holding her arm like she broke it and it’s in a sling 😂

Return to “Kayla Lashae”