itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Post by Guest »

Lets get a new thread going.

We can change the name to whatever y’all want.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Post by pepesylvia »

f <3

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

<3

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

The title LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

did anyone else notice that in her last vlog when she first went to carters all the boys clothes she put in the basket were black white and grey?? is that normal? and she shows the stuff while she’s the car and after she shows the stuff she bought for her friend who’s having a girl, the clothes she got for cooter is different?? the whole thing made me really uneasy, whenever she talks about him you can just tell that she is not excited at all

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

flower_girl wrote:did anyone else notice that in her last vlog when she first went to carters all the boys clothes she put in the basket were black white and grey?? is that normal? and she shows the stuff while she’s the car and after she shows the stuff she bought for her friend who’s having a girl, the clothes she got for cooter is different?? the whole thing made me really uneasy, whenever she talks about him you can just tell that she is not excited at all
People who strictly dress their baby in a certain style/colors make me roll my eyes so hard. I put my baby in a lot of grey unintentionally I realized today, but love bright gaudy animal shit for kids too lol.

The Instagram parent “trend” has gone too far, you see way too many babies these days in drab “minimalist” rooms/clothes to match their parents theme. Fucking sad sacks

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Following

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Don’t think anyone has told her how to shop for a baby, much less for an expecting mother.
I also don’t think she has much of a relationship with her mother or Frankenweenie’s mom. No videos or pictures of them hanging out or going baby shopping together.
I don't think she has any motherly figures to help her through this process. It seems as though Casey has some shitty parents and that explains a lot about Casey's personality and behaviors. She's a shopaholic because she's trying to fill a void. Maybe she thinks the baby will fill that void for her but he won't. She will just feel burdened and continue the facade of faking the happiness. I'm just hoping she will become attached to the baby once he's here but I know that rarely happens with those who don't want to be mothers. I find the whole situation very sad, especially for the baby.

Sammas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sammas »

Do you think Casey planted this...? I feel like she has an average white woman behind lmao

Also her bump is so high and oddly shaped. I’m pregnant and I’m worried I’m gonna have a weird bump now lol I thought all baby bumps were supposed to be cute...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

Sammas wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:43 am
Do you think Casey planted this...? I feel like she has an average white woman behind lmao

Also her bump is so high and oddly shaped. I’m pregnant and I’m worried I’m gonna have a weird bump now lol I thought all baby bumps were supposed to be cute...
LOL for sure she planted that :rofl:
in her vlog “I wasn’t sure how I was going to adjust to having a bump but I like it” :roll:

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

I don't think her bump is oddly shaped? It looks like a normal bump to me. I feel like I carried my first the same way. High and the bump was kind of not big until 6/7 months. meh

ANYWAY. It's alarming how heavy she's breathing in all of her latest vlogs. She sounds like she weighs 600 lbs. Also, I went and looked on Amazon at that copper whatever brand she was showing that had the cover thing that could be a few different things, thinking, "oh! what a good idea!" Yeah, no. holy expensive. I should have known. lol

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Bronze Helmet wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am
I don't think her bump is oddly shaped? It looks like a normal bump to me. I feel like I carried my first the same way. High and the bump was kind of not big until 6/7 months. meh

ANYWAY. It's alarming how heavy she's breathing in all of her latest vlogs. She sounds like she weighs 600 lbs. Also, I went and looked on Amazon at that copper whatever brand she was showing that had the cover thing that could be a few different things, thinking, "oh! what a good idea!" Yeah, no. holy expensive. I should have known. lol
Agree... I'm carrying a girl and my bump is pretty high like hers (altho I always heard boys are supposed to carry lower).
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

@bronzehelmet I’m from a smallish town and those things were all the rage here about 10 years ago. I think most of my friends got them handmade from a boutique and they weren’t too expensive. Etsy also has them! Casey just blows wads of money for zero reason like buying expensive ass strollers.

I think her bump is fine, but I’m more concerned with how small she is overall. Not a wonder her baby is measuring so small. She needs to eat more than guac and smoothies.

The stuff with her parents is sad tbh. I think she thinks her having a baby will bring them together, but they don’t seem to be showing much interest so far. Also Casey made it clear no one will be in the room other than him and a photographer. It couldn’t be more obvious her mom isn’t in her life.

I hope this changes her too, for that baby’s sake and gives her some purpose. Because the YouTube thing is winding down slowly but surely, and she hasn’t got the education or skill to do much more than offer samples of the Bloomin Onion at Outback or say welcome to Walmart at the front door.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

TeddySerious wrote: @bronzehelmet I’m from a smallish town and those things were all the rage here about 10 years ago. I think most of my friends got them handmade from a boutique and they weren’t too expensive. Etsy also has them! Casey just blows wads of money for zero reason like buying expensive ass strollers.

I think her bump is fine, but I’m more concerned with how small she is overall. Not a wonder her baby is measuring so small. She needs to eat more than guac and smoothies.

The stuff with her parents is sad tbh. I think she thinks her having a baby will bring them together, but they don’t seem to be showing much interest so far. Also Casey made it clear no one will be in the room other than him and a photographer. It couldn’t be more obvious her mom isn’t in her life.

I hope this changes her too, for that baby’s sake and gives her some purpose. Because the YouTube thing is winding down slowly but surely, and she hasn’t got the education or skill to do much more than offer samples of the Bloomin Onion at Outback or say welcome to Walmart at the front door.
Eh I’m pretty sure her mom is involved in her life. She used to show her in vlogs quite often before she moved to drum. When I have a baby I only want my husband in the room. Nobody else. I think that’s just a preference and doesn’t indicate someone’s relationship with family.

I’m still convinced her butt is fake lmao. Even before she got pregnant it was so oddly shaped/proportioned compared to her legs and hips. I swear she bought it. I wouldn’t put it past her.

LunaBean
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaBean »

Lawlllllll

Post by Guest »

I think she wears those butt pads.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

2012 Casey lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

rva1 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am

I can't manage to watch that video but I have noticed her heavy breathing lately too! Maybe from the target haul video. Oh also will you please explain this copper thing you are talking about? I'm dying to know what she's blowing her wad on now. Link?

I called her out one time long ago asking why she constantly wears college t shirts and leggings yet in every vlog we see her shopping for cute (ish) looking normal clothes. Let's just say it didn't go very well. That's when I found this magical place :D
Copper Pearl is the brand. Everything is too expensive for little ol me. :P

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

elleira wrote:
flower_girl wrote:did anyone else notice that in her last vlog when she first went to carters all the boys clothes she put in the basket were black white and grey?? is that normal? and she shows the stuff while she’s the car and after she shows the stuff she bought for her friend who’s having a girl, the clothes she got for cooter is different?? the whole thing made me really uneasy, whenever she talks about him you can just tell that she is not excited at all
People who strictly dress their baby in a certain style/colors make me roll my eyes so hard. I put my baby in a lot of grey unintentionally I realized today, but love bright gaudy animal shit for kids too lol.

The Instagram parent “trend” has gone too far, you see way too many babies these days in drab “minimalist” rooms/clothes to match their parents theme. Fucking sad sacks

I’m trying to find colorful newborn clothing for a Sept birth and everything seems to be neutral or gray tones, except girl clothing that is still floral and pink. Unless you get baby clothing under $12, which seems below Casey’s level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

The super heavy breathing was a little concerning when she’s not even in her third trimester? Not everyone is the same, obviously, but I’ve personally never seen a pregnant woman so winded, she could barely catch her breath to get words out, at barely 6 mths? And she’s not even that overweight or huge. I did get slightly out of breathe when climbing stairs, for example, when I was basically weeks away from having my son. At 6 mths I was running around still at full tilt lol And my son was born at a whopping 9 pds

Re the delivery, I’m very close to my mom but only chose to have my husband in the room.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”