Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by gossipislife1 »

heyheyitstay wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Okay, I’m not even 3 minutes into the vlog and I already can’t take it lol.

1. Why does Alex keep doing multiple full body shots of her outfit? Lmao. We get it, you bought some new shorts.
2. That hair clip looks RIDICULOUS. It is over sized and obnoxious and there’s only one and she left her hair all frizzy and nappy and gross. One clip doesn’t change the fact that your hair looks like a hot mess.
3. Whyyyy does Julian not have his own plate at the restaurant? He should be picking up and eating food HIMSELF. I literally only see Alex hand feed him or hold his bottle/water.
4. Did anyone catch how scared Julian was of touching the grass at that house?? Poor kid. He obviously never goes outside.
Yes! And the bish doesn’t even hand feed him properly! After she sees him trying to grab for food repeatedly, to you know EAT, she finally unwillingly shoves something in his mouth to quiet him down. Otherwise she does not want to be bothered to properly even hand feed him a whole meal, which is what this poor large baby wants! He wants to EAT just like her pig a@@ who is literally shoveling food in all day long, but then seems extremely irritated and annoyed that he’s hungry for actual food too. Not milk and a few veggie sticks thrown at him to shut him up. That poor kid.

She clearly doesn’t want to allow him to eat on his own bc she doesn’t want him God forbid making a mess and getting himself, his clothes dirty and possibly throwing food on the floor etc bc the lazy a hole doesn’t want to deal with cleaning up after him, so she wants to control every little bite that goes in his mouth and she does so ONLY when she feels like it. She’s seriously evil she has zero maternal feelings towards poor Julian. She has NO interest in nurturing him in any way. Just shove him in a stroller , bed car seat and pretend he’s not there. He’s not supposed to want to eat, or play, or go do age appropriate activities with babies his age. Evil b@&”h

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by heyheyitstay »

And can I just say that for a 2 million dollar house, it’s not that special? The outside is very underwhelming and the inside just looks like a slightly bigger A&M house—boring & bland. Maybe houses are just more expensive there or something? But in the Midwest 2 million gets you a much nicer house. Either way, they look like idiots drooling over such a basic ass house. The whole video was a dumb idea.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

The food thing is actually unsettling. Being a year old now Julian should be living off of 3 square meals a day. Instead he gets one piddly slice of cucumber.

Do they know anything at all about child development?

Stupid question.

Mmmkay332
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmkay332 »

Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!!

Mmmkay332
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmkay332 »

Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

So they couldn't vlog because of her hair that one week yet it seems they did vlog the hello fresh in that week. Alex's hair looks like a hot mess in every vlog anyway so what was the dumb excuse?

Them being lazy is only excuse I see :roll: yeah right they can ever afford a house like the one they looked at with their creativity.. which doesnt exist.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

There is SO much information available on feeding babies now. There’s like 40 thousand baby led weaning and toddler nutrition IG accounts. Personally I can’t wait to start making meals for my son and follow so many accounts to prepare!

Can Hello Fresh please send Julian some meals??? the poor kid is surviving on veggie stick chips, Mickey waffles and table scraps (when Alex makes the rare decision she doesn’t want something) smh use your food obsession for your benefit Alex and actually cook for your child/make videos on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Mmmkay332 wrote:Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:
I’m noticing a few newcomers... love it! I hope this means that more ppl are catching on to them and they finally die off & have to get real jobs. Image

vpete049
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vpete049 »

Mmmkay332 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:48 pm
Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!!
I found this almost two years ago when they leased Michael's BMW. I couldn’t believe how much money they pissed out and I had to google to see if anyone else hated her just as much as me. And I’ve been hooked to this site ever since

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

Gurugossiping wrote: At this point, is it safe to say they no longer have their office space/employees?
That’s a really good question. Also, how many T-shirt’s with cheesy sayings are people actually gonna buy? How long do we think Good To Be is gonna last?

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mmmkay332 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm
On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:
Make sure you watch them on Hooktube so these idiots don't get $! :rofl:
Hooktube gives views now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Aexish wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm
So they couldn't vlog because of her hair that one week yet it seems they did vlog the hello fresh in that week. Alex's hair looks like a hot mess in every vlog anyway so what was the dumb excuse?

Them being lazy is only excuse I see :roll: yeah right they can ever afford a house like the one they looked at with their creativity.. which doesnt exist.
This^ I wasn't aware Alex even used tools on her hair aside from her semi-annual beach waves tutorial.....

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Wait, has she ever once showed us her cooking/making a meal for Julian?

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

eyeroller wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 pm
I think she made him a PB & J sandwich once ? It was when she was using "Ezekiel" bread when she was trying to be "Gluten free" but I think Ezekiel bread has gluten in it correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't think she's ever cooked him any homemade meal

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

Also sorry for the double post but Frankie mentioned that Alex won't be going to her wedding dress fitting cause she's in Florida, but are we even surprised since Alex didn't go to the damn engagement party.

Is JuJu still gonna be the ring bearer walking down the aisle???

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

coffeeaddict09 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 pm
eyeroller wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 pm
I think she made him a PB & J sandwich once ? It was when she was using "Ezekiel" bread when she was trying to be "Gluten free" but I think Ezekiel bread has gluten in it correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't think she's ever cooked him any homemade meal
definitely has gluten in it. she's an idiot, what'd we expect?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I know this is a couple of days late, but I saw that vlog with the blue clip put on backwards and I thought, is she trolling us with this?!?! LOL LOL LOL

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm
I know this is a couple of days late, but I saw that vlog with the blue clip put on backwards and I thought, is she trolling us with this?!?! LOL LOL LOL
On IG the pic of her face looked like she was so proud of herself & that giant clip...

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

buttaface561 wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:
On IG the pic of her face looked like she was so proud of herself & that giant clip...
Lmao I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone over the age of 9 use those clips for anything other than clipping up hair off the neck when wearing a ponytail. She looks ridiculous and I can’t believe no one told her how stupid she looked.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Rockcandy5150 wrote:
buttaface561 wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:
Lmao I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone over the age of 9 use those clips for anything other than clipping up hair off the neck when wearing a ponytail. She looks ridiculous and I can’t believe no one told her how stupid she looked.

What kills me is that I’ve seen quite a few ppl with them on IG but it’s definitely NOT HER STYLE. And she WAS so proud on her IG when she showed it. She also made it seem like a tip that’s “in” this season- does she not think we all see the EXACT SAME other ppl, on Instagram, with them that can pull that look off?! She thinks she has hot info right off the runway.Image Corinna Kopf had them in and it looked adorable on her. I’ve also seen them on Kendall, Gigi, Bella etc.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”