Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by Angela Rose94 »

Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 am
Have to agree with you guys, obviously she's devastated. It's never easy losing a pet, I've been there three times myseof and it's heartbreaking, but she could have waited until she had calmed down before posting online. There must be something wrong if her first instinct is to record herself crying for a bunch of strangers to see. Definite attention seeking behaviour.
I know damn well when my dog goes (hopefully not for another 3-4 years) I'm calling out of work and not speaking to anyone for a while. I absolutely do not understand why she would choose to record herself during such a devastating moment such as losing a pet other than for the attention. While emotional support is important that's something you seek from family and close friends, not your followers on social media. These influencers are so damn codependent it makes me sick.

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

scamlifeguru wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:40 am
WOW! I missed the ig stories about her cat, but just saw her latest YouTube video. That is SO STRANGE to me!!!! I recently had a sick pet and I completely pulled back from social media. I cried to my parents and my sister and texted with two very close friends. I'm sorry but I think that is how most well-adjusted people respond to sad situations. The only reasons I can come up with for posting crying videos to social media are 1) to get attention 2) to make money (she cannot be that hard up for cash, we all saw how stuffed her beauty room is with free makeup) or 3) because she actually relies on her followers for emotional support. And if that's the case...that's not great. She needs IRL friends.

One more thing, it struck me as really weird that she kept getting new cats into the house when Snickers was so ill. I've never understood that impulse. Like people who have an older sick dog and buy a new puppy WHILE THE OLDER SICK DOG IS STILL THERE. It just seems so cruel and wrong to me. Like, "You're old and not fun anymore. Meet your replacement."

Idk, maybe just me. Maybe I'm not being generous enough and Kristi is responding in a totally healthy way? But based on the comments here I'm not alone thinking her response to this situation from the time Snickers was diagnosed with kidney failure has been really unhealthy.
I joke that I'm going to need a puppy on standby when my dog goes. He's 12 so he's got several more years in him but he is at an age where I think more about losing him than I did when he was 5. To me it's not so much "Here's your replacement" but more of I'm going to need comfort and distraction from how upset I'm going to be because he's gone now.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PiinkFart »

9 hours ago and she’s still crying on IG. She actually referred to herself as “RawCryingKristi” so thanks for the new thread name suggestion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

PiinkFart wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 am

9 hours ago and she’s still crying on IG. She actually referred to herself as “RawCryingKristi” so thanks for the new thread name suggestion!

So sorry for all the back to back posts but attention seeking behavior like this just pisses me off so much. I have a coworker who constantly needs attention and validation (which she blames on mental illness but really it's because she's an immature brat). If she put this much effort into her channel or bettering her eating habits she would have fewer reasons to bitch and cry. However that also requires patience and these emotional vampires need their fix instantly.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

After watching her youtube story, I fully believe she should have put the cat down way earlier than Friday. She wasn't doing well and was obviously suffering without voicing it. I love my dog, she had a tumor last year that we had removed but the first question my parents asked was how was her quality of life going to be with this disease. They said luckily that if they removed the tumor, while it has a chance of coming back she should live a normal life. First sign of things going wrong, she's going back to the vets and we'll decide what to do from there but I'm not letting her suffer for 8 months.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

MakeupLuna wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 pm
Hooo chile. Had to click off her YT video. The moment she knew that cat was suffering, was the moment she should have thought, “maybe it’s time to let her go, so she won’t be in anymore pain.” Not, give her meds so she could get an appetite and prolong her life so SHE wouldn’t have to be without the cat. My mom passed away in January of this year from cancer. She was on life support for 4 days before we agreed to have the breathing tube removed so she could have a dignified death. It would have been sooner, but my brother wasn’t ready to let go. He still had hope, even though the doctors kept telling us her body was failing, and she could pass at any moment. The most humane thing that anyone can do for a being, is let them have a dignified death when they are suffering like that. I miss my mom every day, but I’d rather miss her, than have her here suffering. And she suffered, more than she let anyone know. Now she’s at peace. Krusty should have put the cat first, instead of her own selfishness. I get that the cat was a link to her mom, but that cat was suffering. Enough was enough.
So.sorry, honey. I empathize. I feel similarly; you have to put aside whatever you're feeling and do what's best for whomever or whatever. The opposite ( to keep on topic) of what she did. And I would not doubt she's also grieving the loss of her mother as well; i was once told when you grieve you feel all the loss you've ever experienced.
I don't think she's a horrible person nor a terrible pet parent. I think she's too involved in the social media vortex and dependent on her subs for validation. I don't like her behavior but I don't hate her by any means.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

rva1 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 am
Angela Rose94 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:31 am
Have to agree with you guys, obviously she's devastated. It's never easy losing a pet, I've been there three times myseof and it's heartbreaking, but she could have waited until she had calmed down before posting online. There must be something wrong if her first instinct is to record herself crying for a bunch of strangers to see. Definite attention seeking behaviour.
I know damn well when my dog goes (hopefully not for another 3-4 years) I'm calling out of work and not speaking to anyone for a while. I absolutely do not understand why she would choose to record herself during such a devastating moment such as losing a pet other than for the attention. While emotional support is important that's something you seek from family and close friends, not your followers on social media. These influencers are so damn codependent it makes me sick.
YES THIS. I feel absolutely awful for Kristi, I don't give a shit what she's done in the past or how much she annoys the hell out of me, losing something you've had for 22 years ahhh I don't even want to think about it. I don't think that her posting these youtube videos, instastories, tweets, instagram posts, snapchats, carrier pigeon letters to all of us, etc. is necessarily her just wanting attention I think it's the way she handles things now. Like what's said in the post I quoted, these influencers are SOOOOO dependent on their subscribers to fulfill their every emotional need, they can't imagine going off the grid for a while to morn like a normal human being would. They need and crave and are addicted to the "support" they get from their followers.
And.....MHO from what I can tell after suffering through that whole video. This cat was the personification of Kristi's mother. She called her "Mutha" (mother). She also called her "mama" and "mommy" both variations in the video. This cat came along shortly before her mother died. Kids with an early loss or trauma become control freaks, extra sensitive to physical, mental and emotional pain and hyper-responsible. As she says when she got this cat she was a "little kid" with her mom and dad in the background. So. Her response, if genuine, is probably the death of her mother all over again triggering a total loss of control. A theory anyway. Ill be nice and stop there. 8-)
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:37 pm
WTF!!! She laid with the cat for FIVE OR SIX HOURS when she was clearly in devastating pain??? I'm sorry but Kristi is a fucking evil bitch. She should have called in an at-home vet to put that cat to peaceful sleep days before or at the very latest, the MOMENT the cat laid down on the bed in defeat of life. I can't even watch the video because it's making me so upset. She is SO SELFISH!!!!
I was actually a little floored by this also. I thought she took a quick turn for the worst but from what was described this poor animal was on a slow decline for a long time. Yes I will agree that with fluids and meds etc. you can help your animal live longer and be quite well HOWEVER, there comes a point when you know it's gone beyond that. At 30 years old I'm sorry, she knew, she knew and just couldn't cope so that poor cat trudged through every day until it finally gave up. That makes me angry because there is no need for that. It's selfish and if you have that much of an issue then talk to your therapist about healthy coping skills and ways to say goodbye because it isn't fair to the pet.
Yeah I'm a pet owner too and I've had to make the tough calls and sobbed my heart out the whole time but I still knew it was the right thing to do.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

sheusheu wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:52 am
rva1 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 am
Angela Rose94 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:31 am
YES THIS. I feel absolutely awful for Kristi, I don't give a shit what she's done in the past or how much she annoys the hell out of me, losing something you've had for 22 years ahhh I don't even want to think about it. I don't think that her posting these youtube videos, instastories, tweets, instagram posts, snapchats, carrier pigeon letters to all of us, etc. is necessarily her just wanting attention I think it's the way she handles things now. Like what's said in the post I quoted, these influencers are SOOOOO dependent on their subscribers to fulfill their every emotional need, they can't imagine going off the grid for a while to morn like a normal human being would. They need and crave and are addicted to the "support" they get from their followers.
And.....MHO from what I can tell after suffering through that whole video. This cat was the personification of Kristi's mother. She called her "Mutha" (mother). She also called her "mama" and "mommy" both variations in the video. This cat came along shortly before her mother died. Kids with an early loss or trauma become control freaks, extra sensitive to physical, mental and emotional pain and hyper-responsible. As she says when she got this cat she was a "little kid" with her mom and dad in the background. So. Her response, if genuine, is probably the death of her mother all over again triggering a total loss of control. A theory anyway. Ill be nice and stop there. 8-)
I thought the same thing, its definitely related to her mom aswell.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

lemon cakes
Talker
Talker

Post by lemon cakes »

I didn't watch the video, but by the thumbnail I just got vibes she was going to exploit the situation. It just seemed so manipulative.

not_beaut96
Learner
Learner

Post by not_beaut96 »

she posted on Twitter that’s shes eating her feelings...
so now she has an excuse to not post/do anything for the next couple of months since she’ll feel too insecure with the weight she’ll gain as a result of eating her feelings

ilikemyteasweet
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikemyteasweet »

not_beaut96 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
she posted on Twitter that’s shes eating her feelings...
so now she has an excuse to not post/do anything for the next couple of months since she’ll feel too insecure with the weight she’ll gain as a result of eating her feelings
Wonder if she’ll still claim that she’s been continuously in Keto for 2+ years after this :roll:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I find these tweets disturbing. I think she could benefit from seeing a professional because she sounds like she has no sense of self and doesnt understand how to cope with grief at all...Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

This entire thing is so very sad and I hope she seems professional help

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

I feel bad that her kitty died, but she let her suffer :( krusty is so selfish! She's clearly milking this for views and it's sick. When we get furbabies, we know they're here for a short while. It sucks, it really does but that's why we give them good homes. When my furbabies go, I will be devasted. I'll probably keep to myself for a couple of weeks. This picking up a camera and having a mental breakdown on camera is deranged af.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

I feel like it's ignorant for her to be using her cat's death like this. Hear me out...

Every pet owner KNOWS that they will see their pet pass away. It's a part of life. I am a preachy-ass animal-loving vegan who is obsessed with my dog. I will take time off from work when my beloved Luna goes. I will 100% be a mess.

But that said, I know I will outlive her (barring some freak accident). I know I will have to say goodbye to her. It will hurt. But I won't cry on my fucking snap story and write stupid self-serving tweets about how deeply I love. Oh it's this beautiful burden. Don't romanticize pain. Grieve you cat; I am not saying don't. But come on.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

GoldChocobo wrote:I find these tweets disturbing. I think she could benefit from seeing a professional because she sounds like she has no sense of self and doesnt understand how to cope with grief at all...Image
The last part reads as “if my husband ever left me I will have no reason to live” and that’s pretty concerning.

Post by Guest »

I don't think her obsession with her husband is normal. OBVIOUSLY you're supposed to be madly in love with your partner, but the way she talks repeatedly about how she would die without him is either very insecure or somewhat delusional. It makes me think briefly that I'm not "enough" in love, but then I realize that well adjusted people don't go on like that, especially not to the whole entire internet

tinytinydin0
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tinytinydin0 »

Magically she feels well enough to post a video on insta today despite being 'devastated' over her cat, who wasn't living at all, he was being kept 'alive' with medications, poor thing should've been put out of his misery when he first got ill.

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

She amazingly felt well enough to travel to CA to do some sort of personalized, lipstick making session with BITE Beauty, not sponsored of course.
I guess her grief only applies when having to do actual work, like filming or editing.

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”