Belle Jorden

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Guest »

Five minutes ago she was all about neutral and grey decor, now suddenly she wants loads of tacky colour. She’s so fickle it just goes to show she has literally no core personality, taste or style of her own at all...

Post by Guest »

Yeah I thought her flat looked nice from what I’ve seen her post.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

8A53D4B9-7B33-47C0-9BDC-006947D11BEA.png
“I’ve just been picking up books that will look nice on the shelves”

... I mean, I’m not a big reader but I don’t think having books everywhere will convince people you’re any smarter because your guests see you have a book about the moon belle :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Omg why has she started saying “y’all” constantly. I can guarantee no one from Brighton says “y’all”, I don’t even think Canadians say it. I can’t even imagine it in her stupid voice. She is such a beg

Post by Guest »

Can’t lie I’m a bit pissy (ok, a smidge jel I’ll admit) she’s got the entire new Illamasqua range she’s so far away from everything I thought they stood for.

It occurred to me the other day she never does any of the viral looks or anything (half negative face is the most current one I can think of) it’s like she’s so desperate to be seen as above all that with an endless string of pinkeye and grunge that’s not actually grunge.

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle »

I’m sorry but she just looks like a right mess now. The lips, the teeth, the creosote coloured face/white hands. She really does look like a completely different person these days.

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

She’s calling piercings by the wrong name in her new video. Surely not just a random thrown together video so she could do her audible advert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

023184C3-0642-49E3-9369-F83E738787F2.jpeg
Belle has so many incredible tattoos, you’d think she’d get this shit show of a chest piece covered up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:29 pm
023184C3-0642-49E3-9369-F83E738787F2.jpeg

Belle has so many incredible tattoos, you’d think she’d get this shit show of a chest piece covered up!
Really? It’s by ant so that would be a huge insult if she got it covered up but hilarious. It’s probably my favourite of hers, which isn’t saying much. I hate the pink flowers on her arms

Babesoup12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Babesoup12 »

One of the things that bothers me the most in her piercing video is how much she touches all her piercings with her bare hands. She should probably know better. Not only that but etsy isn't a place that usually sells implant grade jewelry; and she literally admits to putting low grade shit in her body, which is actually more unsafe than most people know. I think she should just know better.

Post by Guest »

Sophie Rimmer did a piercings and and jewellery video only recently... lol.

Post by Guest »

Oh my god. I’ve just checked out this Sophie girl to see what you guys mean, i can’t believe it, she is literally copying her! the nails, the ring, the necklaces, the freckles, the new nose ring, the tan.... i could go on and on. It’s so bad.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

when belle says she doesn't wear her engagement and wedding ring because they're made from silver and they're too soft .... yet pointed out her great frog SILVER ring. just admit it belle you don't like your engagement ring anymore!!! I wonder if Antony still wears his?

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

cookie_Alaska wrote:when belle says she doesn't wear her engagement and wedding ring because they're made from silver and they're too soft .... yet pointed out her great frog SILVER ring. just admit it belle you don't like your engagement ring anymore!!! I wonder if Antony still wears his?
I really think she doesn’t like her engagement ring, I’ve heard her use so many different excuses, guess it suited her style better when she wanted to be in sons of anarchy ImageImage

Post by Guest »

I think it’s really sad she doesn’t want to even wear a wedding band. Like even just a plain wedding band.

Also I clocked as well when she showed the great frog ring. What does her engagement ring look like? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it?! Is it nice or gross?

I couldn’t help but cringe when she said ‘I got baby cause that’s what I call Ant’. Baby isn’t even a custom ring from that site haha!

Post by Guest »

Wow her views are absolutely BOMBING

Her ring is not in this currently girly aesthetic she’s got going on. I think it has skulls on it!

Post by Guest »

I’m guessing in hat case it’s like a replica of kat Von d’s when she was engaged to Deadmau5? Just throwing some shade, but surely if she can wear her TGF Mickey Rodent ring then why can’t she wear it.

Post by Guest »

Because like belle does with absolutely everything she has to make some bullshit story up about how her engagement ring is just so precious and special she can’t weae it because she’s too scared to lose it. She’s soooooo fully of shit hahah

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

There are photos on her insta of her engagement ring. Just gotta scroll back to her wedding as that’s the last time she posted wearing it she was wearing loads of big rings back then so can only assume to doesn’t fit with her new look also.. after a quick scroll through I hadn’t noticed how much her face has changed in the last couple of years

Post by Guest »

I felt like such a creep scrolling back. Is this it?

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”