Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by noguru »

lifesgucci wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:57 am
Ooooh I wonder who dogged Tammy and posted that video of her passed out 😈
The guy who posted it originally is "mnymknmtch" on insta, though I'm not sure who he is..

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

I find it funny that Reece is STILL keeping tabs on Tammy and is ALWAYS the first to comment or post some petty shit. Like you’ve literally moved to another continent for your new gf whyyyy are you still bitter over your baby mama? If he was really happy with what he had at home he wouldn’t waste his energy on his ex and if I was London I would be so annoyed that he’s so interested with whatever Tammy’s doing.

I agree that it just makes Reece looks bad like tbh I don’t eeally care that she passed out she’s in her early/mid 20s and it’s her first time at coachella - I’m sure we can all relate to not knowing our limits going a little hard at a festival and crashing. Don’t get why it ends up on dailymail and everyone chucks a sook?

BUT I feel like the kids have been neglected by both parents ever since the Range Rover incident. Tammy has clearly been letting Reece FaceTime the kids but I’m sure they’re wondering where mum and dad are and they wouldn’t understand why they haven’t seen dad in ages - FaceTime isn’t the same! It’s like they’re both part time parents and I’m so disappointed in the both of them. At the beginning of the breakup it seemed like no matter what was happening they were keeping the kids above it all and putting them first. Now it’s like Wolf and Sass are a second priority while they both go off and do their own thing after the break up

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

I wonder what it is that makes Tammy and reese resent each other so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

Reecey-boy needs to grow tf up and start acting his age.

Yeah, I lolled at Tammy making another fail again, but coming from him that's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich.

Faat18
Talker
Talker

Post by Faat18 »

starviolet wrote:I wonder what it is that makes Tammy and reese resent each other so much.

Big egos, tiny brains

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I think Tammy passing out again is not a good sign. Yeah it’s a festival a lot
Of people get drunk and do drugs but after what happened at Kylie’s party and the rumors about her doing drugs at splendour she should have known better. You can drink and have fun without reaching that point I think. She’s still young and obviously Coachella is huge but idk I don’t think it’s good for her and her image to look like that. She promotes fitness and a healthy lifestyle and right now she’s showing the opposite

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Slp_4
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Slp_4 »

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that she either deletes the negative comments on her pics or out of nowhere ppl stopped writing them 🤔 In the past when I would look at her IG, her comment section would be flooded with comments about her butt being fake, etc. etc.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

i’m usually a fan of reece but seriously... you can’t just post a video of your kids all the way back in aus at your parents house and expect everyone to think you’re father of the year

Jep92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jep92 »

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

greed_and_gossip1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 pm
Gossipgrave wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:05 am
crossroads2727 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 pm
Tammy, Em Davies and Lily Brown in LA. . . coca cola party
I feel like Em Davies is the only genuine one in that group. Although she is so frikkin skinny. So many people have questioned her having an eating disorder which she strongly denies. As someone with an eating disorder past...her bikini pics are super triggering lol.

Tammy looks so bulky next to her.

I actually can’t stand Em Davies. She complains so much about her “job”. Almost like she is trying to convince her followers that she works super hard. She was selling stuff on dpop the other week and she made it sound like she was doing her followers a favor by listing items...ummm she’s about to make bank by selling those gifted items yet she’s doing us a favor? Plz! Watching her trying to string a sentence together...need a dedicated post just for her

I cant stand the way she looks idk what it is but nopeeee and her tan doesnt suit her at all.

On the topic about tammys kids .... we only see glimpses of their lives and just because they arent on their social media accounts 24/7 or with them 24/7, doesnt mean they are being neglected LOLLLLL . People need to remember that you are allowed to have a life outside of your kids jebusss.

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Post by Shady80 »

Jep92 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hella.html

Wow, real life vs Instagram Image
Wtf are those pants Image she looks pretty gacked too let’s hope it’s just a bad pic

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

Jep92 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:35 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hella.html

Wow, real life vs Instagram 😂
Holy moly haha she just looks almost like a different person. And she’s definitely put on a bit of weight, she’s got a little belly in that photo, goodbye abs lol. I guess the party lifestyle catches up with you eventually.
She really isn’t the right person to be giving health and fitness advice with all her partying, drinking, drugs etc. obviously for her age drinking and whatever its normal but she’s in the public eye and is supposed to be a role model in the fitness industry which I really don’t see anymore.

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

Kellbell25 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:54 pm
Jep92 wrote:

Holy moly haha she just looks almost like a different person. And she’s definitely put on a bit of weight, she’s got a little belly in that photo, goodbye abs lol. I guess the party lifestyle catches up with you eventually.
She really isn’t the right person to be giving health and fitness advice with all her partying, drinking, drugs etc. obviously for her age drinking and whatever its normal but she’s in the public eye and is supposed to be a role model in the fitness industry which I really don’t see anymore.
I’ve said this before but she needs a publicist stat! And not her sister!

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave »

Jep92 wrote:

She looks fukn smashed. And to those who keep saying shit like "You're allowed a life outside of your kids"... yes of course you are but not every second bloody night wtf. Whoever is watching her kids has more of a relationship with them than she does. Reece must be raging watching all her drunken/drugged nights out. I really feel for Dads who are kept from their kids because of mothers who are spiteful. Meanwhile... They're out partying and someone else is with the kids.

It's a joke at this point. Her kids are just accessories.

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

Wow she really uses photoshop
(English is my second language)

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

I feel like maybe this is the moment when I realise that I am completely out of touch with the youth? Wtf is with wearing pants unbuttoned with the fly down? Surely this is something that only happens when someone extremely drunk/high goes to the bathroom and forgets to, or can’t, put their pants back on properly? Or at a stretch someone in that state might mistakenly think it looks sexy? I.dont.understand.

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

walking trash

RomyH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RomyH »

She deleted her latest pic of her, anyone know why?

RomyH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RomyH »

Whoops! It’s there, I didn’t refresh the page

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

I know it’s blurry it’s a screenshot from that video of her passed out at coachella
But look how textured her skin is! Not looking great there tam

Return to “Instagram”