Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Fitwithbritt
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by Fitwithbritt » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:20 am

Aexish wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Lmao must be sad that her bff Mallory lives in a huge house that's beautiful and new...jealousy is killing her. These two boobs vant afford a 2 million house in Florida :rofl: With their YouTube views lmao ok

Poor Julian every single vlog they are out stuffing their faces, you can see he wants to eat food. Feed the kid damn food!! The whole huge plate she was eating that's insane. Cut things in pieces and let him eat bitch! All she does is carry his bottle everywhere. He is over one now he eats food!!
lmao seriously her plate was HUGE and she tried to shove a decorative cucumber in his mouth because she's a binge eater and doesn't like to share her food. She even had to take a bite out of the cucumber first before handing it to him loooool

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am

Omg I know what the hell was thattttt!??
She finally went to let him have a bite of the cucumber then changed her mind and BIT INTO IT FIRST then gave him her sloppy seconds. God forbid Julian gets a piece of her food without this crazy bitch getting the first bit. Just why?? Who does that and lets it stay in the vlog like it’s totally normal :rofl:

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 am

gossipislife1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am
She finally went to let him have a bite of the cucumber then changed her mind and BIT INTO IT FIRST then gave him her sloppy seconds. God forbid Julian gets a piece of her food without this crazy bitch getting the first bit. Just why?? Who does that and lets it stay in the vlog like it’s totally normal :rofl:
I always wonder since Michael is the one that edits if he purposefully keeps things in the vlog that make us hate Alex even more. Like just to spite her and her controlling b*tch habits

no_strings
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by no_strings » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:36 am

Wow that is a gorgeous house. Too bad no wayyy in hell they can afford it :rofl:

I felt the same kind of pity watching them pretend this is a consideration as I do whenever they try to show Ju doing more advanced things than he's capable of.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:44 am

lewhitney wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 am
gossipislife1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am
I always wonder since Michael is the one that edits if he purposefully keeps things in the vlog that make us hate Alex even more. Like just to spite her and her controlling b*tch habits
I think you’re on to something . Especially with how much he’s been calling her out in the vlogs the past several months about stuff she lies about or when she’s being a hypocrite etc he has no problem clocking her . And he definitely makes sure to keep some of those in there lol
Pretty clear he’s resentful of her now and how lazy, selfish fake and materialistic she is. He’s finally catching on!

no_strings
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by no_strings » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:46 am

Alex: "It's a great quality to be able to cook your spouse a meal" (said to Michael as he's cooking Hello Fresh)

Michael: "ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WORKS AS HARD AS YOU HUN!" (voice literally d.r.i.p.p.i.n.g with sarcasm).

You can tell when camera is off all they do is argue and fight lmao. 13:21 time stamp people. Go check it out. It's hilarious.

AllTheEyeRolls
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AllTheEyeRolls » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:15 pm

Anyone else notice how Alex said Michael forgot her hair dryer in the hotel at the end of the video while he was making the Hello Fresh meal... No Alex YOU forgot it.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Okay, I’m not even 3 minutes into the vlog and I already can’t take it lol.

1. Why does Alex keep doing multiple full body shots of her outfit? Lmao. We get it, you bought some new shorts.
2. That hair clip looks RIDICULOUS. It is over sized and obnoxious and there’s only one and she left her hair all frizzy and nappy and gross. One clip doesn’t change the fact that your hair looks like a hot mess.
3. Whyyyy does Julian not have his own plate at the restaurant? He should be picking up and eating food HIMSELF. I literally only see Alex hand feed him or hold his bottle/water.
4. Did anyone catch how scared Julian was of touching the grass at that house?? Poor kid. He obviously never goes outside.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:09 pm

heyheyitstay wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Okay, I’m not even 3 minutes into the vlog and I already can’t take it lol.

1. Why does Alex keep doing multiple full body shots of her outfit? Lmao. We get it, you bought some new shorts.
2. That hair clip looks RIDICULOUS. It is over sized and obnoxious and there’s only one and she left her hair all frizzy and nappy and gross. One clip doesn’t change the fact that your hair looks like a hot mess.
3. Whyyyy does Julian not have his own plate at the restaurant? He should be picking up and eating food HIMSELF. I literally only see Alex hand feed him or hold his bottle/water.
4. Did anyone catch how scared Julian was of touching the grass at that house?? Poor kid. He obviously never goes outside.
Yes! And the bish doesn’t even hand feed him properly! After she sees him trying to grab for food repeatedly, to you know EAT, she finally unwillingly shoves something in his mouth to quiet him down. Otherwise she does not want to be bothered to properly even hand feed him a whole meal, which is what this poor large baby wants! He wants to EAT just like her pig [email protected]@ who is literally shoveling food in all day long, but then seems extremely irritated and annoyed that he’s hungry for actual food too. Not milk and a few veggie sticks thrown at him to shut him up. That poor kid.

She clearly doesn’t want to allow him to eat on his own bc she doesn’t want him God forbid making a mess and getting himself, his clothes dirty and possibly throwing food on the floor etc bc the lazy a hole doesn’t want to deal with cleaning up after him, so she wants to control every little bite that goes in his mouth and she does so ONLY when she feels like it. She’s seriously evil she has zero maternal feelings towards poor Julian. She has NO interest in nurturing him in any way. Just shove him in a stroller , bed car seat and pretend he’s not there. He’s not supposed to want to eat, or play, or go do age appropriate activities with babies his age. Evil [email protected]&”h

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:19 pm

And can I just say that for a 2 million dollar house, it’s not that special? The outside is very underwhelming and the inside just looks like a slightly bigger A&M house—boring & bland. Maybe houses are just more expensive there or something? But in the Midwest 2 million gets you a much nicer house. Either way, they look like idiots drooling over such a basic ass house. The whole video was a dumb idea.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:06 pm

The food thing is actually unsettling. Being a year old now Julian should be living off of 3 square meals a day. Instead he gets one piddly slice of cucumber.

Do they know anything at all about child development?

Stupid question.

Mmmkay332
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mmmkay332 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!!

Mmmkay332
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mmmkay332 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:

Aexish
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Aexish » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm

So they couldn't vlog because of her hair that one week yet it seems they did vlog the hello fresh in that week. Alex's hair looks like a hot mess in every vlog anyway so what was the dumb excuse?

Them being lazy is only excuse I see :roll: yeah right they can ever afford a house like the one they looked at with their creativity.. which doesnt exist.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by elleira » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:59 pm

There is SO much information available on feeding babies now. There’s like 40 thousand baby led weaning and toddler nutrition IG accounts. Personally I can’t wait to start making meals for my son and follow so many accounts to prepare!

Can Hello Fresh please send Julian some meals??? the poor kid is surviving on veggie stick chips, Mickey waffles and table scraps (when Alex makes the rare decision she doesn’t want something) smh use your food obsession for your benefit Alex and actually cook for your child/make videos on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Mmmkay332 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm
On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:
Make sure you watch them on Hooktube so these idiots don't get $! :rofl:

mswatosh3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Mmmkay332 wrote:Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:
I’m noticing a few newcomers... love it! I hope this means that more ppl are catching on to them and they finally die off & have to get real jobs. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:43 pm

At this point, is it safe to say they no longer have their office space/employees?

vpete049
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by vpete049 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Mmmkay332 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:48 pm
Literally binged in these threads for the past day or so after discovering it by searching “Alex Garza haters”. I wanted to see if anyone else had similar thoughts as I. I stopped following a while back after her main channel content tanked after she got pregnant. Then I stopped following A&M after getting annoyed with how stale their vlogs were. It’s a vlog not a home video to slap on YouTube and call it “work”. I thought I was the only one who was sick of them and all their crazy spending and voices and overall weirdness and superiority complexes. But I found other people here who relate and I couldn’t be more satisfied!!! I started noticing her bitchy undertones towards Michael. Then her once somewhat useful hauls (I liked the Nordstrom ones particularly) got so bad. Like she didn’t have enough time between being a mom, G2B, and her two channels and all the traveling to put the time into well thought out and curated pieces to talk about. Her most recent haul was a total joke. I couldn’t believe she put that out there! And I agree with her not feeding Julian right and her not having a connection with him (I want to jump in and save him!!). Also hate how her hair is always a rats nest / frizz fest. Maybe she thinks that makes her more “relatable”?? On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!!
I found this almost two years ago when they leased Michael's BMW. I couldn’t believe how much money they pissed out and I had to google to see if anyone else hated her just as much as me. And I’ve been hooked to this site ever since

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 pm

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:43 pm
At this point, is it safe to say they no longer have their office space/employees?
That’s a really good question. Also, how many T-shirt’s with cheesy sayings are people actually gonna buy? How long do we think Good To Be is gonna last?

Revlit
Debater
Debater

Post by Revlit » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mmmkay332 wrote:
On the other hand now that I’m in this thread I’ll be watching her channels again for some good old fashioned laughs with the gals on here!! :rofl:
Hooktube gives views now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Revlit wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:38 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Mmmkay332 wrote:
Hooktube gives views now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
WHAT ig i’ve been living under a rock... well shoot lol

Fitwithbritt
Informer
Informer

Post by Fitwithbritt » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:19 am

Aexish wrote:
So they couldn't vlog because of her hair that one week yet it seems they did vlog the hello fresh in that week. Alex's hair looks like a hot mess in every vlog anyway so what was the dumb excuse?

Them being lazy is only excuse I see :roll: yeah right they can ever afford a house like the one they looked at with their creativity.. which doesnt exist.
This^ I wasn't aware Alex even used tools on her hair aside from her semi-annual beach waves tutorial.....

eyeroller
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eyeroller » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Wait, has she ever once showed us her cooking/making a meal for Julian?

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 pm

eyeroller wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 pm
Wait, has she ever once showed us her cooking/making a meal for Julian?
I think she made him a PB & J sandwich once ? It was when she was using "Ezekiel" bread when she was trying to be "Gluten free" but I think Ezekiel bread has gluten in it correct me if I'm wrong. But I don't think she's ever cooked him any homemade meal

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”