Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Z1Z2Z3
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by Z1Z2Z3 »

They can’t afford to furnish their MI house, most of their FL furniture she got for free (and nothing is cohesive) and they tour this house like they can afford it. Delusional. This was the amazing content they dreamed up while the kid was sick. Laughable.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

so zillow says that there is an open house all weekend...into Monday & Tuesday.

taxes listed are on are on the undeveloped land (or the previous home). taxes in florida are generally 1 or 2 % of the home value. at 1% 25k goes out the door annually.

no HOA, which is nice.

My bet is that mortgage broker granny set up a private showing for apprearce sake. there is NO WAY they can afford this house. if that was the case why did they buy that derpy condo?!?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

First thing I thought of when I heard 2 million was "didn't she just do a collab with Kristina Braly who legit lives in a 2 million dollar house? Is that where Alex be gettin ideas from? At least they're both high-paying md specialties, how the FFFFFFF can these high-schoolers afford it, c'mon we're not stupid"
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Gurugossiping wrote:they will never be satisfied. they JUST bought a place in florida & finally finished decorating every room (except Julian’s ofc). Ik ltheir condo is trash compared to this beautiful 2 mil house, but they are embarrassing themselves by even looking. everyone knows they can’t afford that house, but they think they could.

“look security cameras, we need that!” why?! you’re not famous guys.

they’re delusional
As much as I can't stand these people also she legitimately thinks that she's like a Desi Perkins or Katy (Lustrelux) or even a Laura Lee with millions of subscribers and gorgeous multimillion dollar homes in L.A.

Girl, sit your ass down......you can't come close to them no matter how hard you tried with your 800,000 subs!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NotSoSweet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NotSoSweet »

We know you sold your souls to hello fresh but come on, this is such a joke. I predict this is going to be some pitiful attempt at a “series” like BUYING OUR FLORIDA DREAM HOUSE COME SHOPPING WITH US (of course all caps, cause they think that actually draws people in)

Also did anyone else notice Alex say “So they would share a bathroom?” Does that imply more children? They can barely handle juju.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

That house had ZERO backyard anyway! Where would Julian play? Indoors all day?! I found it odd that they didn't talk about that!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

You wouldn’t buy a rundown condo in central Florida if you were seriously considering buying a $2M new build in Sarasota. They’re so fucking stupid. Dream on, morons.

Speaking of morons...why is Alex wearing that ridiculous clip BACKWARDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

If Alex and Mallory are such “besties” why didn’t they attend each other’s kid’s birthday parties??
That whole friendship is fake like Alex’s eyelash and hair extensions.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Lmao must be sad that her bff Mallory lives in a huge house that's beautiful and new...jealousy is killing her. These two boobs vant afford a 2 million house in Florida :rofl: With their YouTube views lmao ok

Poor Julian every single vlog they are out stuffing their faces, you can see he wants to eat food. Feed the kid damn food!! The whole huge plate she was eating that's insane. Cut things in pieces and let him eat bitch! All she does is carry his bottle everywhere. He is over one now he eats food!!

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Lmao must be sad that her bff Mallory lives in a huge house that's beautiful and new...jealousy is killing her. These two boobs vant afford a 2 million house in Florida :rofl: With their YouTube views lmao ok

Poor Julian every single vlog they are out stuffing their faces, you can see he wants to eat food. Feed the kid damn food!! The whole huge plate she was eating that's insane. Cut things in pieces and let him eat bitch! All she does is carry his bottle everywhere. He is over one now he eats food!!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I think what’s really sad is that their house in Michigan is so pretty and nice but they don’t make the effort to decorate it to look lived in. I don’t get it at all. Alex will never be satisfied with what she has. She always has to have more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Alex has the same art as Tiffany D. (that blue 3-piece thing in her hallway by her kitchen). Tiffany D. must be so embarrassed. I bet she changes it now.

Post by Guest »

Aexish wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 pm

lmao seriously her plate was HUGE and she tried to shove a decorative cucumber in his mouth because she's a binge eater and doesn't like to share her food. She even had to take a bite out of the cucumber first before handing it to him loooool

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Omg I know what the hell was thattttt!??
She finally went to let him have a bite of the cucumber then changed her mind and BIT INTO IT FIRST then gave him her sloppy seconds. God forbid Julian gets a piece of her food without this crazy bitch getting the first bit. Just why?? Who does that and lets it stay in the vlog like it’s totally normal :rofl:

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am
She finally went to let him have a bite of the cucumber then changed her mind and BIT INTO IT FIRST then gave him her sloppy seconds. God forbid Julian gets a piece of her food without this crazy bitch getting the first bit. Just why?? Who does that and lets it stay in the vlog like it’s totally normal :rofl:
I always wonder since Michael is the one that edits if he purposefully keeps things in the vlog that make us hate Alex even more. Like just to spite her and her controlling b*tch habits

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Wow that is a gorgeous house. Too bad no wayyy in hell they can afford it :rofl:

I felt the same kind of pity watching them pretend this is a consideration as I do whenever they try to show Ju doing more advanced things than he's capable of.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

lewhitney wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 am
gossipislife1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am
I always wonder since Michael is the one that edits if he purposefully keeps things in the vlog that make us hate Alex even more. Like just to spite her and her controlling b*tch habits
I think you’re on to something . Especially with how much he’s been calling her out in the vlogs the past several months about stuff she lies about or when she’s being a hypocrite etc he has no problem clocking her . And he definitely makes sure to keep some of those in there lol
Pretty clear he’s resentful of her now and how lazy, selfish fake and materialistic she is. He’s finally catching on!

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Alex: "It's a great quality to be able to cook your spouse a meal" (said to Michael as he's cooking Hello Fresh)

Michael: "ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WORKS AS HARD AS YOU HUN!" (voice literally d.r.i.p.p.i.n.g with sarcasm).

You can tell when camera is off all they do is argue and fight lmao. 13:21 time stamp people. Go check it out. It's hilarious.

AllTheEyeRolls
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AllTheEyeRolls »

Anyone else notice how Alex said Michael forgot her hair dryer in the hotel at the end of the video while he was making the Hello Fresh meal... No Alex YOU forgot it.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Okay, I’m not even 3 minutes into the vlog and I already can’t take it lol.

1. Why does Alex keep doing multiple full body shots of her outfit? Lmao. We get it, you bought some new shorts.
2. That hair clip looks RIDICULOUS. It is over sized and obnoxious and there’s only one and she left her hair all frizzy and nappy and gross. One clip doesn’t change the fact that your hair looks like a hot mess.
3. Whyyyy does Julian not have his own plate at the restaurant? He should be picking up and eating food HIMSELF. I literally only see Alex hand feed him or hold his bottle/water.
4. Did anyone catch how scared Julian was of touching the grass at that house?? Poor kid. He obviously never goes outside.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”