Sam James

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam James

Post by V O L U M E »

I didn't watch her new video but she looks top heavy in the thumbnail.

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen »

V O L U M E wrote:I didn't watch her new video but she looks top heavy in the thumbnail.
She said she had been binge eating a lot. Her face looked really bloated.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

So are her and Maryana not friends anymore?

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

I believe she moved to SD for school.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

I hate that I know this but wasn’t she taking classes at a CC? So she transferred to University of San Diego.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:28 pm
ynzb wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:26 pm
Is this the third time she's switched schools? What's with fitspos and transferring colleges??
at least she's not dropping out to pursue a "youtube career"

Post by Guest »

I really wonder how much Women's Best and Gymshark pay their athletes. Sam is renting a house in San Diego. Not a dorm room, not a room in an apartment with roommates, no, a house by herself. Between that and her shopping at "nicer" grocery stores (Trader Joe's etc), eating out, having a dog, traveling, buying outfits, beauty treatments, her plastic surgery procedures and student loans they must be pretty generous.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

delete998 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm
I really wonder how much Women's Best and Gymshark pay their athletes. Sam is renting a house in San Diego. Not a dorm room, not a room in an apartment with roommates, no, a house by herself. Between that and her shopping at "nicer" grocery stores (Trader Joe's etc), eating out, having a dog, traveling, buying outfits, beauty treatments, her plastic surgery procedures and student loans they must be pretty generous.
I'm sure her parents are well-off as well, which helps A LOT. I had to really try to stop comparing myself and my successes to people online because the majority of the time, these people come from privileged backgrounds. My family isnt rich, no one is super well off, a few of us have gone to college, so yea it's gonna be hard to kinda "make it" in the world. As opposed to these people who dont really have to work for much because their parents help them out with small loans of a million dollars

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:06 pm
delete998 wrote:
I'm sure her parents are well-off as well, which helps A LOT. I had to really try to stop comparing myself and my successes to people online because the majority of the time, these people come from privileged backgrounds. My family isnt rich, no one is super well off, a few of us have gone to college, so yea it's gonna be hard to kinda "make it" in the world. As opposed to these people who dont really have to work for much because their parents help them out with small loans of a million dollars
yeah, I would bet a lot of them get a lot of help from their parents.

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
ynzb wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:26 pm
Is this the third time she's switched schools? What's with fitspos and transferring colleges??
It's cause she transferred from out of state so that tends to be a disaster because California schools didn't accept all of her credits and then they wanted some credits she didn't have. So she went to community college and now she's at SD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

New man in her newest story? Looks cute and normal in comparison to her disgusting trash ex.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 am
New man in her newest story? Looks cute and normal in comparison to her disgusting trash ex.
Speaking of him, anyone got any updates on his vehicular homicide situation?

Post by Guest »

Is Sam still friends with Maryana? I know they were supposed to move to SD together. Then the plans changed and Maryana didn’t end up moving and now it seems like they don’t keep in touch anymore. That went from 100 to 0 quickly!

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

Am I the only one shocked GS hasn’t drppped her? She used to talk so much s#%t about them & her followers/growth I don’t think it’s veen that big...

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

Smores wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:57 am
Is Sam still friends with Maryana? I know they were supposed to move to SD together. Then the plans changed and Maryana didn’t end up moving and now it seems like they don’t keep in touch anymore. That went from 100 to 0 quickly!
I've been racking my brains thinking of the right term for this, but they're all "fishbowl friends".
Like maryana and nikki have been suddenly acting like they're best friends lately and that's only because they live (probably) less than 10 minutes away

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

tomatoketchup wrote:
Smores wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:57 am
I've been racking my brains thinking of the right term for this, but they're all "fishbowl friends".
Like maryana and nikki have been suddenly acting like they're best friends lately and that's only because they live (probably) less than 10 minutes away

Also I believe at one point jasmine Garcia and maryana has a falling out (?) and now they’re friends again. Definitely fishbowl friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Ngl she is 100% body goals for me right now. I always think she looks the same in every post but if you scroll back through her Instagram you can see she’s made a ton of progress in the past few years. I wish she made more more in-depth/interesting content regarding her fitness/diet, but I get the sense she’s not that into “influencing” anymore, which is probably a good thing for her mental health/development as a person lol...she seems like she has other stuff going for her, so good for her! (Sorry for the lack of snark, I actually really like her)

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

rancherobeans wrote: Ngl she is 100% body goals for me right now. I always think she looks the same in every post but if you scroll back through her Instagram you can see she’s made a ton of progress in the past few years. I wish she made more more in-depth/interesting content regarding her fitness/diet, but I get the sense she’s not that into “influencing” anymore, which is probably a good thing for her mental health/development as a person lol...she seems like she has other stuff going for her, so good for her! (Sorry for the lack of snark, I actually really like her)
Yeah I’ve always really liked her body too

v356d839
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by v356d839 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:25 pm
VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:06 pm
delete998 wrote:
yeah, I would bet a lot of them get a lot of help from their parents.

no to bring this back up months later, but I am a huge Cody Ko fan and he's always joking that all of these "influencers" most likely aren't paying their full taxes and the IRS will catch up sooner or later. Might have something to do with that as well, who knows.

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

Post by fettucinialfredo1234 »

Everyone in the comments of her newest picture is asking why she looks so skinny. it seems like she is doing a cut or trying to lean out. she almost looks “too” skinny compared to how she used to look. what are yall’s thoughts? i also find it strange that she hasn’t talked about the fact that she’s leaning out. in the past she would comment on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”