Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Aexish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by Aexish »

PI88NK wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:01 pm

No, Alex. No! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO 90s kids know these hair " accessories " clip well. the hair clip is put on wrong first of all. That hair clip supposed to pull hair away from your face not just stick it on your hair. She looks so stupid and she looks like she is 12.

Mallory's sons birthday is beautiful! Now that's how you throw a party that is YouTube Instagram worthy

amaliestorms
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amaliestorms »

Aexish wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:43 pm
PI88NK wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:01 pm

No, Alex. No! Lmao

LMAO 90s kids know these hair " accessories " clip well. the hair clip is put on wrong first of all. That hair clip supposed to pull hair away from your face not just stick it on your hair. She looks so stupid and she looks like she is 12.

Mallory's sons birthday is beautiful! Now that's how you throw a party that is YouTube Instagram worthy
RIGHT?! I have to say it was absolutely adorable and actually worth hype...people will ACTUALLY be wondering about decor vendors food etc. and not what expensive cheese to buy... 🙄

nbee
Learner
Learner

Post by nbee »

What a joke. Michelle says I'd like to know what I have to do to afford it meanwhile she is saying how the grass area would be good for the dog. Get a grip Alex! It then cuts to "Big Mike" in the kitchen flogging hello fresh. The irony! I laughed out loud.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

This new video is a complete LOL. I have second hand embarrassment for them. They are so young and impressionable!!

NotSoSweet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NotSoSweet »

Juju and Alex have never looked happier!

Juju “yay grandma and grandpa, people that love me!”

Alex “look at this house!”

Her priorities are honestly horrifying, of course your parents came to see Jullian and not you. If she ever looked at jullian the way she looked at that house I’d be shocked!

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

So didn’t take long to start pretending to look for new houses after Mallory & Kylie bought their new “luxury “home. We called it on here didn’t we, weeks ago. And here they are house shopping & antsy to move into a nicer house. Just have to constantly compete w tweedle dee & tweedle dumb

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I’m curious to know how this pans out financially for them. They clearly invested a good amount renovating the FL condo. What are the odds they recoup that money when they sell?

Also a $2M house? On a youtubers salary? With a paltry amount of subscribers no less.

None of this makes sense. I know they tried to make it out like they weren’t seriously considering buying that house or one like it. But they were. They’re so transparent.

icantevennnn
Learner
Learner

Post by icantevennnn »

They are hilarious... looking at that house and making comments as if they are perspective buyers... what a JOKE. Michael looks like a 12 year old and I highly doubt they could be approved for a mortgage when they are making income by making HELLO FRESH videos LOL LOL LOL....... sorry kids, that income won't support a 2MIL mortgage

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Think of all the Hello Fresh they'd have to swallow and all the crappy tees they'd have to sell to be able to afford a house that pricey.

Dream on Alex.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote:speaking of this horrible video of them drooling over a 2 mil house, who allowed them inside?? did they pretend to be interested just to feed their ego and pretend they could afford a 2 mil house? what strokes
It’s wicked funny reading the comments on the video... why is Alex so serious about looking at this house...? Unless it’s not actually 2 million and they are trying to fluff themselves up if they bought it to make it seem like they spent waaaay more than they did?

Edit- I just found the house on Zillow and it’s actually listed for $2,100,000 with a $75k price cut Image

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

that was the most embarrassing vlog ever. I was like cringing for them every second

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Either it was just an open house and anyone was allowed to view it or the realtors went by Alex's parents income. You more than likely have to have some sort of pre-qualification to view a home with that price.

It really is beyond comical how Alex legitimately was analyzing the house as if they really had the means to purchase that home. Meanwhile Michael kept bringing her back to earth say what do we have to so to afford this house and also mentioned needing to win the lottery! Hahah

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

jliz10925 wrote:Either it was just an open house and anyone was allowed to view it or the realtors went by Alex's parents income. You more than likely have to have some sort of pre-qualification to view a home with that price.

It really is beyond comical how Alex legitimately was analyzing the house as if they really had the means to purchase that home. Meanwhile Michael kept bringing her back to earth say what do we have to so to afford this house and also mentioned needing to win the lottery! Hahah ImageImageImage

Pretty sure it was an open house because on the Zillow listing it has open house dates and times. They ain’t special. Lol

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

PI88NK wrote:Image

No, Alex. No! Lmao

Seriously?!?! What the actual fuck is that 5 yr old barrette doing in her hair??

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

jliz10925 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:Image

No, Alex. No! Lmao

Seriously?!?! What the actual fuck is that 5 yr old barrette doing in her hair??

It’s just another example of her attempting to follow trends, and failing to even do them correctly Image embarrassing

Post by Guest »

Alex: “ I don’t like this carpet”
“I don’t like this floor”

Girl your opinion is irrelevant, you can’t afford that house in the first place. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

I know it's just an estimate but like they could afford a $10,000 a month mortgage! BahahahahahahaImage

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I’m dying at Alex’s comment regarding the tv with security camera angles “omg this is totally what we need” BITCH FOR WHAT?! All your MADE UP FAME in your heads???!

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:50 pm
I know it's just an estimate but like they could afford a $10,000 a month mortgage! BahahahahahahaImage

That’s with a $420,000 down payment. Haha.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Seriously the level of glee on her face and the way she was practically drooling over the house was alarming.

Never seen anything remotely close to that level of happiness directed towards HER OWN CHILD.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”