Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by dumbledore »

heatherrrrz wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 pm
The amount of people on reddit defending her is crazy
Not wanting to work is relatable, yeah but there’s a time and a place for everything. You don’t go on social media and complain about filming for your audience when your job is on social media. That’s like telling your boss you don’t feel like working that day. Super unprofessional. I know we don’t pay her directly, but she relies on views to get sponsorships and Adsense. No one wants to watch someone begrudgingly putting on makeup or complaining that a new collection has too many new products 🙄 (that she got for FREE) we want to see someone enjoying what they’re doing and speaking knowledgeably about the products.

How they can defend that idk. They’re probably as rude and inappropriate as she is lol

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I feel bad for her because I know losing a pet isn't easy, especially since she had her most of her life but omg that story was hard to watch. She even said herself she didn't know why she was on Instagram, so i guess that she just felt the need to update? Although I'm sure most people could put 2 and 2 together. She'll probably be in bed for a week mourning her cat.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

PiinkFart wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:32 pm

What the fuck is she doing?
Look, I love cats more than people. But when your cat is on IV fluids every 2 days and is over the age of 20 you can’t say their time to pass is exactly a shock.

Someone needs to take her phone away from her.

Kristi: take time to grieve. I’m sorry for your loss. But seriously, take a break from the internet. And for the love of god, stop posting videos of yourself crying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IS THAT YOU LAURA LEE? Why is she wiping tears away that aren't there?

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

ALeigh409 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:32 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:32 pm

What the fuck is she doing?
Look, I love cats more than people. But when your cat is on IV fluids every 2 days and is over the age of 20 you can’t say their time to pass is exactly a shock.

Someone needs to take her phone away from her.

Kristi: take time to grieve. I’m sorry for your loss. But seriously, take a break from the internet. And for the love of god, stop posting videos of yourself crying.

IS THAT YOU LAURA LEE? Why is she wiping tears away that aren't there?
Laura Lee fake crying indeed! By the way she is (pretending) to cry and talk she should have tears rolling down her cheeks. I know we all cry in different ways but this is fake for sure. And I’m not saying she is not in pain, cause I know how hard is to lose a pet, but even when that happen you can be trying to talk with a straight face and tears will come out uncontrollably. She makes all this gestures and chocking up her words, but one can tell is only for attention. And that kitty was ready to go, again not saying it in a mean way, but she had a long life and if she could speak she would have been like “please Kristi, just let me go. Is time for me to rest”.

DisneyPrincessNurse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DisneyPrincessNurse »

You guys cannot be serious...

She’s heavily grieving the immetent death of her pet, and people really out here talking about “fake crying”. Are your souls really that dead inside? She’s clearly hurting so badly. You can see her tears and puffy/red/swollen eyes.

You guys need help.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I def think her grief is real it’s just weird to broadcast a video of it. When I’ve lost pets friends or family I didn’t like upload video or Snapchat or Facebook live or whatever. When it’s that very heartbreaking despair and loss you just want to be alone or with loved ones you are practically a zombie when faced with going through common habits and activity. Like I remember driving or standing in line in a store and thinking “I’m here everyone’s grinning or calm the world is the same but it’s not. ____ is dead. How is everything normal and I’m acting normal when ____ is dead? They were breathing and moving and today is just like that day but now they’re dead. I won’t scream...”

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae »

DisneyPrincessNurse wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:18 am

She’s heavily grieving the immetent death of her pet, and people really out here talking about “fake crying”. Are your souls really that dead inside? She’s clearly hurting so badly. You can see her tears and puffy/red/swollen eyes.

You guys need help.
Of course she is grieving, but why do it publicly to gain sympathy and, in the end of it all, engagement on instagram and twitter? This has nothing to do with her job as a YTer, she's already mentioned that she'll be offline for a while and still continues to put up stories and what not. When my cat dies I can tell you I will be in so much pain and sorrow that I won't even be able to tell my friends and followers about her passing. This is not a sane way to handle the situation.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

DisneyPrincessNurse wrote:You guys cannot be serious...

You guys need help.
Thanks for the feedback, Disney Princess Nurse. :rofl:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

What the fuck is “immetent” lmaooooo

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

DisneyPrincessNurse wrote:You guys cannot be serious...

You guys need help.

LOL I stan Disney princess nurse girl you the best keep white knighting these spoiled youtubers ImageImageImageImage

Ok but What the actual fuck lmao

Post by Guest »

DisneyPrincessNurse wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:18 am

You guys need help.
People really can't just go one day without snarking so they have to find something ugly to say about every part of someone's life. We're all here to snark, y'all aren't cool because you have to bully someone because they're upset their cat died 🤷🏼‍♀️ would it kill you to just wait until she actually does something dumb again? It won't take long

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by PiinkFart »

thesubwayfugitive wrote:
DisneyPrincessNurse wrote: You guys cannot be serious...

You guys need help.
People really can't just go one day without snarking so they have to find something ugly to say about every part of someone's life. We're all here to snark, y'all aren't cool because you have to bully someone because they're upset their cat died Image would it kill you to just wait until she actually does something dumb again? It won't take long

Not that any of us need to justify ourselves against another poster, but, if you read most of the posts, nobody is talking shit about her cat dying. A lot of us actually said we’re sorry for her loss. What we can’t stand is her dramatic cry sobbing videos she makes where she films herself crying for 15 minutes and posts it all over social media. She does this at least once a week.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Nobody said she was not feeling pain, but she is putting it out there for views. That’s what we find messed up. I’m pretty sure she’s been crying and that is fine, but grieving for the camera? C’mon! And a camera she puts herself on her face. One thing that I even find normal is posting on her twitter, that she will be taking her time off and that would have came up natural. You coming here, to a gossip space trying to defend her attitude is useless. I’m pretty sure there is a lot of places to rave about her and give her condolences. Even write about how mean we are.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

I’m glad she finally made the right decision to end that poor cat’s suffering.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:35 pm
I feel bad for her because I know losing a pet isn't easy, especially since she had her most of her life but omg that story was hard to watch. She even said herself she didn't know why she was on Instagram, so i guess that she just felt the need to update? Although I'm sure most people could put 2 and 2 together. She'll probably be in bed for a week mourning her cat.
If she takes to her bed, we’ll probably see it in her Instastories. Her need for attention and validation is strong AF.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

diesirae wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:48 pm
I understand that she's super sad about the cat and maybe she's already cried so much that she's out of tears, but something about the way she was acting/talking in those stories... Felt like I was watching some amateurs audition tape or something. Not the first time she comes across like she's acting, same thing when she talks about everything she loves so "wholeheartedly". I don't mean that in a "shes not genuine" way, just in a... "wtf are you doing" way. Like she's seen a character on tv/film and decided she wanted to be just like that, and tried to copy the way the character was acting. :|

I'm sorry but Kristi needs professional help, and this I mean in the most kind way. I see A LOT of red flags around her.
That was completely FORCED. Zero tears. And that cat was entirely unresponsive and motionless to her touch. The animal is 22 years old basically unheard of with kidney failure multiple sessions over clearly wasted bones and on IV until it basically is falling over from hyper longevity. :? Oy. Just oy.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Who comes on a TRASH thread to get offended lmao.

Krusti can get it cuz she posts herself and we are allowed to scrutinize. She seems like a person who lives for drama and attention. It would have been just as easy for her to post a few days from now saying: “Hey guys sorry I was away cuz I lost my pet”. But nah she needs to milk it for maximums sympathy and attention.

Also she was just posted about how she didn’t want to film so this just makes her look worse. Wonder how long she will stretch this out

me me me
Learner
Learner

Post by me me me »

sheusheu wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:14 pm
diesirae wrote:
I understand that she's super sad about the cat and maybe she's already cried so much that she's out of tears, but something about the way she was acting/talking in those stories... Felt like I was watching some amateurs audition tape or something. Not the first time she comes across like she's acting, same thing when she talks about everything she loves so "wholeheartedly". I don't mean that in a "shes not genuine" way, just in a... "wtf are you doing" way. Like she's seen a character on tv/film and decided she wanted to be just like that, and tried to copy the way the character was acting. :|

I'm sorry but Kristi needs professional help, and this I mean in the most kind way. I see A LOT of red flags around her.
That was completely FORCED. Zero tears. And that cat was entirely unresponsive and motionless to her touch. The animal is 22 years old basically unheard of with kidney failure multiple sessions over clearly wasted bones and on IV until it basically is falling over from hyper longevity. :? Oy. Just oy.
It was super weird how the kitty didn't move when she pet it. Like, I get Snickers was very ill, but not even a tiny ear twitch? Odd. I had honestly kind of wondered if it had already been put to sleep.

sun_and_stars
Debater
Debater

Post by sun_and_stars »

hi! i’m a long time lurker and first time posting here, but the whole cat situation has pushed me to saying something

what. the. fuck.

i adore animals (like love them more than people, vegan, animal activists weirdo extent😂) my heart bleeds for that cat, at the first sign of any pain it’s selfish not to put it down! knowing my pet was in pain no amount of IV drips and medicine would convince me, keeping it alive is just cruel! she kept that poor cat alive for way too long, it wasn’t living any sort of ‘life’ it made me rage seeing her post the poor thing all curled up, unable to breath or even open it’s eyes or move like
congrats Krusty you’re practically torturing your cat and gave it a miserable last few weeks of life, well done👍🏼

i lost one of my family dogs recently and i was distraught, ugly sobbing, the lot, never would i think ‘you know what i’m going to do? whip my phone out and record myself uncontrollably crying to get sympathy’ the girls seriously fucked up and it’s made me so angry

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

me me me wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 pm
sheusheu wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:14 pm
diesirae wrote:

It was super weird how the kitty didn't move when she pet it. Like, I get Snickers was very ill, but not even a tiny ear twitch? Odd. I had honestly kind of wondered if it had already been put to sleep.
The cat was either in so much pain it could not comprehend touch or actually past the line of life and was basically deceased already but still sitting up. And she wants to euthanize now after all that torture but she "still has so much life in her?" Forget it. :roll:
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”