RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

That ought to make her subscribers feel very wanted and appreciated. Way to go, girl! :roll:

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

She’s complaining on her instagram about filming a video omg ugh i can’t believe her, if she doesn’t like it she could get a real job right? Is she aware of that?

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

dumbledore wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Why is she complaining to her viewers that she doesn’t want to film? She’s feeling better, right? Maybe she should have a private account where she can air these feelings or something because it seems out of her usual “omg, I have the best job ever, I have the best subscribers ever, I’m so lucky this is my job BS” she’s usually spewing.
I cannot with those photos! When you lay down, your face isn't supposed to melt into the pillow.

How is it physically possible for a face to squish like that??

Post by Guest »

It would be absolutely wild of her to be faking. If you watch her older videos, she talks about home oxygen, going to the emergency room thinking she was going to die, trying the method where you take a thousand supplements, etc. I think she's just gotten her routine and medications down better now and can post through an attack. I mean I'm here to snark on her but this ain't it

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

What the actual fuck? Wow Kristi, it must be so hard to film for half an hour and throw it at your husband to edit and upload. Such a CHORE to open your free PR and packages and do your makeup for the day (since all she does is first impressions), ugh, wow, how annoying it is to make thousands of dollars doing literally nothing.

She pisses me off. If you don’t like it, go back to working at a vet office again. I want to tell YouTubers to shove it up their ass when they complain like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

The amount of people on reddit defending her is crazy

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

dumbledore wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Why is she complaining to her viewers that she doesn’t want to film? She’s feeling better, right? Maybe she should have a private account where she can air these feelings or something because it seems out of her usual “omg, I have the best job ever, I have the best subscribers ever, I’m so lucky this is my job BS” she’s usually spewing.
Then bitch quit your YT gig and go get a real job. Oh that's right, you can't work normally due to your "cluster headaches" (which I 100% agree is a misdiagnosis, she would be in agony... not filming). Fucking lazy as hell. You sit at home all day and play with makeup for a job STFU and stop whining you ungrateful sloth
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Oh she has no video again today, cat emergency.

Post by Guest »

honestly, if she would just NOT film noone would probably even notice. However, she complains the whole day about how much she doesn’t want to film and how it’s the last thinng she wants to do (which you should probably not share at all) and then CAT EMERGENCY?

really over it. I don’t care if you don’t post videos everyday, but PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING!!!!

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

reddit has such a hard-on for her, "omg she's so #relatable youtube is super hard work and she's just such a true hero for working so so hard despite her illnesses guys!!!11 why r u so mean!!!111" barf.

wallpapersquid15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wallpapersquid15 »

I hate to sound so heartless, and don't get me wrong - I would be devastated if I lost my cat too, but that cat was literally SO OLD, she knew this day was coming and quite frankly, I think she's using the passing as another excuse not to film. One of my cats passed away a few years ago (unexpectedly - not due to old age) and I couldn't just take a few days off work like she is. (As usual)

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Everlong03 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:38 pm
Hello, new poster to this thread. There are so many things to say, but mostly I agree with many commenters here. I get these burning headaches that last anywhere from 30 mins to an hour a few times a week. Any alcohol or lack of sleep bring them on for me. There is NO way in hell I could post on social media. All I want to do is be in a quiet peaceful space, which is not always possible working 50 hours a week. Why do YTbers feel the need to post every aspect of their lives? Almost like if they don't post it, it didn't happen. I would hate to live my life that way.

Because some of them, like Kristi, use their illness as an excuse to be lazy or/and gain sympathy. (I’m talking to you too Kathleen Lights)

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

heatherrrrz wrote:Oh she has no video again today, cat emergency.
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh ok, “cat emergency”.
After she publicly complained on IG about having to film/edit a video, a spontaneous “emergency” occurred Image
She’s so damn lazy. It’s pathetic.

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

wallpapersquid15 wrote:I hate to sound so heartless, and don't get me wrong - I would be devastated if I lost my cat too, but that cat was literally SO OLD, she knew this day was coming and quite frankly, I think she's using the passing as another excuse not to film. One of my cats passed away a few years ago (unexpectedly - not due to old age) and I couldn't just take a few days off work like she is. (As usual)
Exactly, losing a pet is incredibly difficult. It’s truly like losing a family member and employers should allow a day or two off to grieve :::but::: they dont. And just like any other career or job, you have to continue on with your commitment.
Especially being a YT’er, she can film on her own time, day or night, but should still release something.

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

caillait22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by caillait22 »

I had to unfollow her on insta today after opening her story of her balling her eyes out. Some things are better left to experience in real time and not in front of the camera. Nobody in their right mind would fault her if she needed some time away from social media but it comes across as attention seeking with the statuses of “emergency. won’t be posting” and then clip after clip of her crying. Tbh it makes me cringe thinking of her being upset and her first thought is to start recording herself.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Ok the cat passing away is awful. I'm an animal person and have my own pets and have also had to put them down over the years as they grow old so yeah I feel bad for her truth be told, I know I would be beside myself, ugly sobbing if something happened to my puppies.

That being said, I always find it odd when people are going through their emotions and crying but no real tears come out. When I REALLY cry (like my pet is dying kind of cry), my eyes get red, I look like I have two rivers streaming down my face, nose gets all stuffed up, and I couldn't' care less about any of that when I'm in the moment. Maybe that's just me.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by PiinkFart »

What the fuck is she doing?
Look, I love cats more than people. But when your cat is on IV fluids every 2 days and is over the age of 20 you can’t say their time to pass is exactly a shock.

Someone needs to take her phone away from her.

Kristi: take time to grieve. I’m sorry for your loss. But seriously, take a break from the internet. And for the love of god, stop posting videos of yourself crying.

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae »

I understand that she's super sad about the cat and maybe she's already cried so much that she's out of tears, but something about the way she was acting/talking in those stories... Felt like I was watching some amateurs audition tape or something. Not the first time she comes across like she's acting, same thing when she talks about everything she loves so "wholeheartedly". I don't mean that in a "shes not genuine" way, just in a... "wtf are you doing" way. Like she's seen a character on tv/film and decided she wanted to be just like that, and tried to copy the way the character was acting. :|

I'm sorry but Kristi needs professional help, and this I mean in the most kind way. I see A LOT of red flags around her.
Last edited by diesirae on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

Dear god put away your fucking phone wtf

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

Who would think to pick up their phone when they’re in that state? Trisha Paytas comes to mind..and that’s it.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”