Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think her problem is that she's seeing they can't afford another car payment and Mike is going to have to take her precious "truck" to work. If he's even back to work yet (don't know why he wouldn't be, there's nothing wrong with him). So God forbid she won't be able to go out stealing (when she actually drags herself out of her robe) during the week!

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Seahorse22 »

Any other person would have said forget about my bday this year, getting a new car is more important. Not Courtney! Blows money on rocks, trashy hotels, makeup, stuffed animals and says mama deserves it. How incredibly selfish and immature!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And her birthday's not even until May, so I guarantee you there will be some other haul once it actually is her birthday! You can piss and moan to the insurance company all you want, they're not going to buy you a brand new car Courtney lmao. Also, they're not even going to want to listen to your loud mouth because you didn't witness the accident!

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

That's just the thing. They're not married and it's all in his name. The insurance company wouldn't talk to her -period. She's fighting nothing but the frustration of not being able to put her lying ass 2 cents in.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was going to bring that up but wasn't sure - I assumed both cars were in his name, which must have already made the insurance go up because of that accident that she got into lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I also assumed he owned both cars. I remember WTC being so excited when he brought her green vehicle home.
So I thought she didn’t have any say in it. Then she wrecked it and he bought (I mean financed) her current vehicle
and then financed one for himself.

I hope he takes hers and buys her a beater. No wonder she’s whining. Mama needs to get a JOB and earn a car or truck
on her own. #HisQueen

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wonder if they go to the same hairdresser. His haircut looks like a 12 year old boy lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Seahorse22 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:04 am
Any other person would have said forget about my bday this year, getting a new car is more important. Not Courtney! Blows money on rocks, trashy hotels, makeup, stuffed animals and says mama deserves it. How incredibly selfish and immature!
Agreed.

Mama doesn’t deserve shit. Why does she think she deserves it?

Mike deserves to drive her “truck”. He works. He deserves it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't understand why she got the SUV and he got a little Cadillac anyway. You'd think he'd want a pickup truck or something. Whatever, what do I know? They don't make any sense lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:09 pm
I wonder if they go to the same hairdresser. His haircut looks like a 12 year old boy lmao
:good1:

It sure does! :lol!: :lol!:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:13 pm
I didn't understand why she got the SUV and he got a little Cadillac anyway. You'd think he'd want a pickup truck or something. Whatever, what do I know? They don't make any sense lmao
They never have. I would have wanted the Caddy.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Where we live most men want a pickup.
Most women have a nice car. Not all but most.

Then you have a third vehicle too.
Sports car, off road whatever if you have room and can afford it.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

Everything, every single thing, is in his name. She doesn't even have a valid Driver's license.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That is so irresponsible - especially because she drives the kids around. I wonder if she's even listed as a secondary driver for either car on the insurance? I live in MA and if you're driving a car where you're not on the insurance policy at all and get into an accident, you're absolutely fucked.

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

She is such a piece of trash and an absolute drain on society. Please stop procreating WTC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Um, why is she watching a graphic sex scene with her kids in the room? And why the fuck is she filming it?!

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

She just posted on IG that Brielle is getting her own instagram account (“run by mommy of course!”)

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker

Post by Seahorse22 »

She’s such a cool mom that waited until her daughter was old enough to consent to having her own account! Because obviously her daughter knows what that means. Ugh your job as a parent is to protect your kids, not whore them out.

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

Seahorse22 wrote:She’s such a cool mom that waited until her daughter was old enough to consent to having her own account! Because obviously her daughter knows what that means. Ugh your job as a parent is to protect your kids, not whore them out.
Ugh, I wanted to smack her through the phone when she said that. She tries to sound so sophisticated all the time, and just makes herself sound worse and trashier by the day lol. Her daughter is what, 5?! She can’t consent to anything at this age!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She sounded absolutely ridiculous. "I wanted to wait until she was old enough to be able to tell me." Bitch, you put her pictures all over YOUR Instagram all the time! And she was like "it's different when it's family pictures." No, it's really not lmao. All this is is Courtney running a second Instagram account. Because she posted stories showing shoes she got both the kids again.

I don't understand what it is with her and kids shoes = the ones she got Brielle were all a size 10 - which again, that time she being weird showing all those shoes she got last time, the cleats she got her were a size 1, and then she had 11's and 12's too. Why is she just grabbing whatever size??? Kids shoes are very specific, you can't just get them 3 sizes bigger and hope they'll fit! Then she was showing unicorn ones for Hayleigh that "barely fit" but she got them just because they were cute (they were a size 5). But then showed a pair of jellies that were ALSO a size 5. IF THEY DON'T FIT WHY ARE YOU GETTING THEM?!?!?!

Return to “Courtney Lurae”