Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

LeggoMyEggo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by LeggoMyEggo »

mswatosh3 wrote:
LeggoMyEggo wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:24 pm
i'm still dying to know what happened to alex and her old friend samantha. samantha had a baby boy around the same time as alex, so it's sad they didn't stay friends considering that would have been an awesome person to bond with. sam, if you're here, spill the tea
I live in Michigan and have some mutual friends with Samantha. I’ve heard Alex seemingly dropped all contact with her right around the same time she announced she was pregnant, with no reason or explanation. This is pretty much the extent of what I know - Sam doesn’t seem like the type to spill much tea but from what I’ve heard she just seemed confused and sad about it.

Sorry- one last question.... since you have a mutual friend and maybe run in the same circle as her, are we pretty good on here with how we see her and describe her and Michael? Or are we totally off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not SamGlamm! I’m talking about her friend Sam from the beginning of her channel and who was in Alex’s wedding! I’ve never heard Sam say anything negative about either Alex or Michael, just that she was confused and hurt by her friend dropping her for no reason... ya know, cause normal people don’t just do that 🙃 how do you go from having somebody in your wedding to not congratulating or acknowledging her when she has a baby?
I get the same impression as you guys. It seems like once she got pregnant and her views shot up she got all uppity and dropped the friends that couldn’t keep up with her. Its pretty clear her focus is on having the perfect image and what she can (or can’t) get out of from the people around her.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Those click-baity titles though! So cringe and thirsty. THey are reeking of desperation. Their channel is sinking. Their vlogs SUCK and are literally the same thing every month!

footage of them doing Hello Fresh
footage of them in the car getting Starbucks
footage of them traveling to FL or MI
footage of Alex trying on clothes/shoes
footage of them sitting on a couch or patio talking/complaining

Now we are supposed to believe they are going to make better vids? Did anyone hear how? More travel!! Give me a break. Yeah, cause that's totally relatable to MOMS and TEENS! We know that nothing will change, and you will be pimping something in every vlog, which is YOUR bottom line.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

adecor15 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:29 pm
On top of everything y’all have said, another example of priorities being unbalanced, Alex is promoting a Shopbop sale and talking about what she is going to buy. Does anyone know how expensive that website is?! Super! Price ranges can be as high as $500-2,000 for dresses. I find it comical that she doesn’t know her target audience. She likes to think that her subscribers are high end people who can appreciate a good $500 designer dress. Um no, Alex, your audience are mainly middle income moms and teens who cannnot afford to shop there. People just like you! People were complaining about the cost of her $40 sweatshirts. One last thing, I think it’s SUPER entertaining how they said in the new vlog that they going to take their vlogs to “the next level” and have been planning out fun future videos. It’s so funny how much they listen to us talk about their content sucking.
Yeah, just like they had big plans for Vlogmas loooll.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

LeggoMyEggo wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:54 am
mswatosh3 wrote:
LeggoMyEggo wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:24 pm
i'm still dying to know what happened to alex and her old friend samantha. samantha had a baby boy around the same time as alex, so it's sad they didn't stay friends considering that would have been an awesome person to bond with. sam, if you're here, spill the tea
I live in Michigan and have some mutual friends with Samantha. I’ve heard Alex seemingly dropped all contact with her right around the same time she announced she was pregnant, with no reason or explanation. This is pretty much the extent of what I know - Sam doesn’t seem like the type to spill much tea but from what I’ve heard she just seemed confused and sad about it.

Sorry- one last question.... since you have a mutual friend and maybe run in the same circle as her, are we pretty good on here with how we see her and describe her and Michael? Or are we totally off?

Not SamGlamm! I’m talking about her friend Sam from the beginning of her channel and who was in Alex’s wedding! I’ve never heard Sam say anything negative about either Alex or Michael, just that she was confused and hurt by her friend dropping her for no reason... ya know, cause normal people don’t just do that 🙃 how do you go from having somebody in your wedding to not congratulating or acknowledging her when she has a baby?
I get the same impression as you guys. It seems like once she got pregnant and her views shot up she got all uppity and dropped the friends that couldn’t keep up with her. Its pretty clear her focus is on having the perfect image and what she can (or can’t) get out of from the people around her.
Sounds exactly like Alex to me (biotch). And that's just from observing her in vlogs! Sam is better off, Alex obviously wasn't a real friend. At least now she knows.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Gurugossiping wrote: real question, does alex ever hold julian other than when it's for an instagram post? that child is ALWAYS with michael. how does michael not hate her yet? i wouldn't be surprised if divorce is in their future.

you can tell he enjoys having julian, and i bet he wants more kids. remember in that one video where she was like "nope, i don't want kids for a LONG time if even at all" and michaels face looked so shocked and disappointed. she's too selfish to be a mother and he knows it. he's been calling her out a lot recently too. remember when he called her out for calling julian's room the guest room?

i know he's an idiot, but he's a good dad and that's undeniable. youtube for them is already tanking, so i imagine the issues coming with that will be the final straw
I think they would stay together forever and stay miserable just because they’re too prideful to admit they’re not a good match and all the bragging they did about their relationship is actually false. In 50% of their footage Michael seems MISERABLE & overwhelmed doing everything for all of them.

I thought it was SO funny when Mallory & Kyle did their video and talked about how they met and went on and on about how they dated around for years and learned a lot about themselves and what they wanted before they got together. It was an obvious jab (subconsciously, at least) at A&M who knew each other in high school and got married at like 20? Yeah sorry. I just don’t think MOST people know exactly who they are at 20.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Julian didn’t get sick from Ford???? Lmaoo is this stupid bish that uneducated and STUPID? Yeah, she is, but that’s just on another level of STUPID!
Yes Julian just magically got sick from someone ELSE with the SAME symptoms as Ford, the day after Ford is puking his guts out w a fever while staying in their house playing together. Fing IDIOT. How many stories did they show w them in each other’s faces playing, at the pool, at Disney w them touching each other’s faces in the IG stories while Ford was sick!? Ohhh but it wasn’t from Ford bc this succubus thinks just bc she Lysoled a few things.. can you Lysol’s AIRBORNE GERMS??? Did you Lysol or wash Ford’s hands every single time he shoved it in his mouth or nose or eyes ? Nope.

Just dumb and also thinks so lowly of her viewers that they would also fall for that idiocy. Doesn’t want to piss Mallory off by admitting her kid got Julian sick. Hello Ford even got Kylie sick! But all 3 of them just happened to get sick from different origins. My Goddddd natural selection do your job with these two!

And Michelle saying it’s a common theme seemed like a jab at Mallory and Kylie that Julian got sick both times they vacationed w them. Wasn’t Ford under the weather in Vail too? I’m thinking Ford gets sick More than Julian bc he’s out doing more and around other babies, kids at the park etc while Julian is cooped up in a stroller not playing or touching anything. But yeah interesting poor Julian gets sick both times. And stupid bish Alex, oh and we have MORE travel planned. Yeah keep dragging your infant around in more containers and delaying him even MORE. Instead of sitting your ass at home and allowing him to develop and taking him to some Gymboree or whatever classes so he can do some age appropriate activities with babies HIS age. Not being neglected by you two a holes trapped in his stroller all the live long day everryyyyy day.

Bcal13
Talker
Talker

Post by Bcal13 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:29 pm
heyheyitstay wrote:If you can afford a second home, you can afford a second crib. Period.
Unfortunately that’s just how fucked up their priorities are. Horrible & sad.

My theory is they’re legitimately that stupid. Like, they don’t actually realize a pack and play isn’t the same quality or comfort as a crib. And the root cause is they’re too busy worrying about their own vanity to do any research. Just like when they didn’t bother taking birth or breastfeeding classes, and wound up having a “difficult delivery” and “not being able to breastfeed”.

P.s. Your child wouldn’t get sick during big events like vacations if you let him see other children during normal days. That’s what they get for locking him up all the time and keeping him from other kids. He needs to see germs. Just wait for kindergarten when he’ll be sick constantly and it’ll cost him getting behind in school. Not enough exposure to germs as an infant is now even being linked to more serious illnesses.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

They skimped on his room in MI, of course they are going to skimp on his room in FL...the theme is common with them both.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Bcal13 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:22 am
mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:29 pm
heyheyitstay wrote:If you can afford a second home, you can afford a second crib. Period.
Unfortunately that’s just how fucked up their priorities are. Horrible & sad.

My theory is they’re legitimately that stupid. Like, they don’t actually realize a pack and play isn’t the same quality or comfort as a crib. And the root cause is they’re too busy worrying about their own vanity to do any research. Just like when they didn’t bother taking birth or breastfeeding classes, and wound up having a “difficult delivery” and “not being able to breastfeed”.

P.s. Your child wouldn’t get sick during big events like vacations if you let him see other children during normal days. That’s what they get for locking him up all the time and keeping him from other kids. He needs to see germs. Just wait for kindergarten when he’ll be sick constantly and it’ll cost him getting behind in school. Not enough exposure to germs as an infant is now even being linked to more serious illnesses.
True. They’re very, very ignorant. If Alex put 1/3 of the time into parenting research or reading a book or even a credible article about toddler needs/skills as she does online shopping...then Julian would be much better off. She’s so dumb. And Michael is just barely keeping up.
Last edited by heyheyitstay on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:47 pm
buttaface56delete wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:45 pm
They skimped on his room in MI, of course they are going to skimp on his room in FL...the theme is common with them both.
they skimped on all of the rooms upstairs in their michigan house because nobody sees those rooms. (except for the beauty/film room) see, all show and no go. they decorate rooms that people see and that’s where their money goes. they flaunt their money yet don’t have enough to afford to actually furniture their first home completely. they’re nuts and childish

That’s a good point. I see them be really, really cheap about certain things and then super extra with other things. I don’t believe they actually have enough money to fully afford everything they do/have. They’d have to give up something else in order to furnish their whole home or for Alex to get some nice, decent extensions hahaha

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

AnjaAnja wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:15 am
gossipislife1 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:38 pm

I don’t know I just really feel bad for Julian. He seems really sweet and quiet and slow and I feel he gets taken advantage of bc he’s not a fussy demanding baby. And Alex really uses that to her advantage to be even more greedy and selfish. I just cannot stand the girl.
YES!

I couldn’t agree more and I think this is so true. I always wanted to say that. She is “lucky” because Julian is really not demanding, he was always okay with being trapped in the stroller, not moving, just laying like a log... So she could do whatever she wanted. Julian had to adjust to her daily routine. My 10 month old daughter couldn’t be more different, she hates stroller, always moving, crawling, trying to walk... Because she had the chance to. Julian didn’t have that chance. They saw they could get away with him being trapped all day, because he was never complaining, while the were shopping/eating out/whatever, and now he’s one year old and seems behind developmentally. Which is not a problem, all kids are different, but what if this could be prevented with more stimulation?? Reading, playing with him, rolling on the floor with him? I feel so sorry for him. :(

My son is the same but trust me once Julian starts walking..he wont be happy trapped in anything. My son started acting up to sitting in a stroller right when he started walking but then again my son has strong personality and not limp like Julian.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:31 pm
heyheyitstay wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:49 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:47 pm
buttaface56delete wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:45 pm
they skimped on all of the rooms upstairs in their michigan house because nobody sees those rooms. (except for the beauty/film room) see, all show and no go. they decorate rooms that people see and that’s where their money goes. they flaunt their money yet don’t have enough to afford to actually furniture their first home completely. they’re nuts and childish

That’s a good point. I see them be really, really cheap about certain things and then super extra with other things. I don’t believe they actually have enough money to fully afford everything they do/have. They’d have to give up something else in order to furnish their whole home or for Alex to get some nice, decent extensions hahaha
Yup! And usually what they're cheap with are the things nobody sees. Remember when they had that old washer/dryer that barely worked but they wouldn't cough up the money to purchase a new one? yet alex was running around in her extensions, lashes, and the newest used designer bag :roll:

Yes!! They even talked about how they won’t spend money on laundry baskets lol. I’m just like...wut?¿

Natalieann9913
Learner
Learner

Post by Natalieann9913 »

Her instastory “Julian is better and crawling everywhere...super fast” mhmmmmm :roll:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Natalieann9913 wrote:Her instastory “Julian is better and crawling everywhere...super fast” mhmmmmm :roll:
LOL but of course she’s not showing that in it. ImageImage

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I do believe he's starting to crawl fast, I mean my LORD, it's about time! I hope he is driving HER insane while "My-CULL" is busy editing!!
P.S. - How weird is it that she calls him "My-CULL" instead of honey or at least "Mike"? So WEIRD. He should start to call her "Aluxan-DRIA". Guaranteed this is her "rule" of how to address each other, probably something to do with marketing! So dumb!

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

Gurugossiping wrote:
eyeroller wrote: I do believe he's starting to crawl fast, I mean my LORD, it's about time! I hope he is driving HER insane while "My-CULL" is busy editing!!
P.S. - How weird is it that she calls him "My-CULL" instead of honey or at least "Mike"? So WEIRD. He should start to call her "Aluxan-DRIA". Guaranteed this is her "rule" of how to address each other, probably something to do with marketing! So dumb!
good, i thought i was the only one who found this strange. they never call each other pet names or anything. occasionally he'll call her Al but that's it. I know it's not everyone's thing to have nicknames, and maybe he's just never gone by "mike" but "Michael" all day long is just odd to me. They've been together for what, 10 years and she's only called him michael!? Wtf.
seriously it's weird we've never heard a "babe" or anything remotely cute

Post by Guest »

lewhitney wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
eyeroller wrote: I do believe he's starting to crawl fast, I mean my LORD, it's about time! I hope he is driving HER insane while "My-CULL" is busy editing!!
good, i thought i was the only one who found this strange. they never call each other pet names or anything. occasionally he'll call her Al but that's it. I know it's not everyone's thing to have nicknames, and maybe he's just never gone by "mike" but "Michael" all day long is just odd to me. They've been together for what, 10 years and she's only called him michael!? Wtf.
seriously it's weird we've never heard a "babe" or anything remotely cute
Eh see my husband and I never call each other babe lol we think is weird and only call each other by name... also never been a nickname person tho soImage

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

She's obviously off keto... Muffins, candy... She should forget diets, she's incapable of sticking to one
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

No, Alex. No! Lmao

amaliestorms
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amaliestorms »

Gurugossiping wrote:
PI88NK wrote: Image

No, Alex. No! Lmao

i laughed out loud when i saw that this morning. WHAT is she doing 😂
“All about the hair accessories 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️“ literally has one clip in her hair. That looks like it’s from Claire’s in 2001.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”