Karlee Steel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Karlee Steel

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why the hell doesn't she have a thread on here lol? This girl is like watching a train wreck. I always thought she was so pretty but she's got a serious problem with the plastic surgery obsession. Her latest:

Literally crying about how bad it hurts, and then in the next clip she's talking about how she wishes she had just gotten implants because no one is going to notice (she had fat transferred to her boobs). She had a BBL not too long ago too.

fairydustk
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Steel

Post by fairydustk »

I am surprised at there hasn't been a thread for her! I started watching her about 3 years ago. I also used to think she was so pretty but she's gone overboard with plastic surgery, it's crazy how much it changed her in just 3 years. In that video you can see her mom pretty much encouraging her to get more plastic surgery. I have nothing against plastic surgery but just take a look at how much she's changed since 2016 ish. She's only 20, right?

She's more open about her plastic surgeries than lot of other YouTubers though so I give her that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she's only 20 which is crazy, I thought she was older than that. I do think her and Connor breaking up is going to do her good, though. She already seems like she's in a much better place than when she was with him. She seemed friggin miserable before lol

romesa_k
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by romesa_k »

I'm convinced she has body and facial dysmorphia. It's hella sad how much she tries to change herself but then goes and posts these videos crying about her insecurities DESPITE the surgeries. Also low-key confused, she said in her mcd's mukbang her surgery was because of a genetic mutation in her body or something, but what about your body is mutated by getting a breast augmentation?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There's definitely something going on, she's always saying "my arms look fat!" and things like that. Like girl, you're not fat. At all.

Doodz
Learner
Learner

Post by Doodz »

Can someone give me a thumbnail on her? I've only seen her on Nikocado's channel, I didn't realize she had been on YT for so long or was so popular!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I only started following her the first time I saw her do a video with Nick - she doesn't post as often as she used to anymore. When I first started watching her she had just had her BBL surgery. Apparently that wasn't enough, because she just had lipo again and had the fat transferred to her boobs lol

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She’s definitely quite a bit heavier than she was a year or two before her BBL. like +20 Lbs maybe? She was model skinny before and now since gaining weight for the surgery she looks fuller everywhere. I feel like she looks great either way, but if she’s been stick thin forever and now she’s heavier, maybe it’s messing with her insecurities.
I can’t really stand watching too much of her, because she just comes off way too immature for my taste, but I do think she’s cute and it’s refreshing to see someone not hiding their procedures and surgeries.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

In the videos she was doing with Nick, they mentioned her moving to Florida with him being a possibility. While I think they have a lot of fun together, he also pulls her into his junk food mukbangs every time they hang out. I feel like she would gain a bunch of weight hanging out with him constantly, and it's just going to send her on a downward spiral wanting more and more surgeries. I hope she actually takes that into consideration before just jumping the gun and moving down there with him...

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Karlee's from the town I'm from. I didn't even start watching her until she broke up with Connor but got caught up on the drama and yikes.. thank god they split. She's a really pretty girl who seems nice, but she's too young to be doing all these surgeries and modifications imo. It's kind of sad.
She's def immature as well but I look back at how I was when I was her age and was just as bad lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I honestly don't know how they stayed together for as long as they did. She seemed so much happier every time she was away from him!

CoraWhitee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CoraWhitee »

What are your guys' opinions on Karlee making "love that for me" merch when it's kinda James Charles' saying.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I dunno, I hear another youtuber say that constantly too (Treacle Tatts)

columbiaruby
Debater
Debater

Post by columbiaruby »

She is getting a bit chunky. She was very thin before (I think she looked better when she first started to put on weight) and she's definitely put on a good 30 lbs in the last year. Sure, some of it was for the BBL ... but that was a while ago. There's no reasons she should be continuing to put on weight. In her newest video you can really start to see it. Her face is a lot fuller. Almost a bit of a double chin and her neck is starting to get rolls. It's the bad diet and all the booze. She drinks A LOT of sugary cocktails. I watched her mcdonalds car mubang/whatever and she went through the drive thru TWICE. She had ate 4 burritos, a hashbrown and a double double. 1500 calories before 9am.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's learning too many bad eating habits from hanging around Nick lmao. That's why I was saying, them talking about getting an apartment together is the worst thing ever. Karlee will gain a bunch of weight and think "fuck it, I can just get more lipo!"

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I miss the old Karlee and I wish she would post more often thankfully she’s no longer with that asshole Connor.

maryem38
Learner
Learner

Post by maryem38 »

Can we post more on here? I’m sorry but her blonde friend (Chloe? Idk her name) is not cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xpresentgirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xpresentgirl »

Does anyone think she looked like she gained a little weight in her latest video? I hope she’s okay.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Every time she posts a new video she looks bigger and bigger.

maryem38
Learner
Learner

Post by maryem38 »

Batila wrote:Every time she posts a new video she looks bigger and bigger.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I thought it was because of her surgery but now I just think her shitty eating is catching up to her.

Return to “F-K”