RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by Peppa Schmint »

I don't understand why she has committed herself to such a rigid upload schedule that she can't stick to? So many of the bigger you tubers have no upload schedule, barely upload or only upload when they have (free) products to review. This would greatly reduce the number of posts she makes explaining why there is no video that day. Her laziness is astonishing

diesirae
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by diesirae »

Hellooo! I'm new here and as many of you I used to be kind of a fan of this lazy lady. Kinda thought she was a nice addition to a beauty community of carbon copy basic bitches, but that was until she stole the cat and everything last Halloween. After that I just started noticing all of her other bullshit + how much she actually wants to become one of the basic bitches mentioned above. Sigh. Impatiently wating for the rest of her fans to wake up... :roll:

Anyways, dont know if this has been answered here already but WHY TF is Kristi doing make up giveaways on her HUSBANDS Instagram????? I get that he's a part of her vlogs and maybe helps her with the editing, but doing that feels SO unprofessional and tacky. Which is exactly what she is, but you know what I mean... :?

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

diesirae wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 pm
Hellooo! I'm new here and as many of you I used to be kind of a fan of this lazy lady. Kinda thought she was a nice addition to a beauty community of carbon copy basic bitches, but that was until she stole the cat and everything last Halloween. After that I just started noticing all of her other bullshit + how much she actually wants to become one of the basic bitches mentioned above. Sigh. Impatiently wating for the rest of her fans to wake up... :roll:

Anyways, dont know if this has been answered here already but WHY TF is Kristi doing make up giveaways on her HUSBANDS Instagram????? I get that he's a part of her vlogs and maybe helps her with the editing, but doing that feels SO unprofessional and tacky. Which is exactly what she is, but you know what I mean... :?
To get him more followers, of course. Ugh.

diesirae
Learner
Learner

Post by diesirae »

AppleBlossom wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:16 pm
To get him more followers, of course. Ugh.
Yeah I guess but still seems so damn stupid to me, they are not going to engage in his non make up related content anyways and might even unfollow him when the giveaway is done?! Bet she's keeping a real close eye on his DM's :rofl:
So obvious they have been trying to become *internet famous* since the MySpace days but never made it since none of them have the looks for it.
Both of them would rather have 50k bots following them than a small(er) amount of real humans :roll:

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

The lip declutter video is insane, no one needs that much lip product in their life.

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

Petty and unrelated but why does she and her husband always looks dirty and greasy?

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

Petty and unrelated but why does she and her husband always looks dirty and greasy?

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

He really needs to wash his hair. I bet their house just stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathbus
Learner
Learner

Post by kathbus »

Kristi is just so *unpleasant*. Even for a hate-watch (for example, Twati)-- it's still a *pleasant* albeit irritating experience. Can you imagine being Kristi's friend?? Like the constant complaining and flaking and weird eating/not eating right. Just exhausting.

Also (and this is mean) but back when they were doing the kEto DiEt I kind of thought "Huh, her hubby isn't unattractive, wonder what drew them together" and now... he just seems sooooo slobby. I feel like they must be totally co-dependent and feed into each other's neuroses.

I seriously fear for her once the Youtube gravy train starts to slow down... I predict way more crying and drama on every social.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Yeah Zach has let himself go right along with Kristi. He was looking pretty good for a while there, but ever since he left his job to become a stay at home YouTube husband, he has gained weight back and started looking like a slob. That can definitely happen when you don’t get out much. He seems content though.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:05 pm

He really needs to wash his hair. I bet their house just stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell yeah. Especially with all those cats.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

With cats, you're supposed to have a litter box for each plus extra. I wonder just how many she has and if they're self cleaning or what

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

These you tube husbands have a sweet life - just taking pics, videos and doing some editing in exchange for free trips and not having to go to work. They do seem codependent though - every time she is on Insta stories he's sitting in the same room. She seems like the kinda wife that when he goes out with his friends she calls 800 times wondering when he's getting back home.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

dumbledore wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:51 pm
Kristi why. You know everyone is just going to tell you to take it easy and rest. Do as much as you can when you feel well and when you can’t, then you can’t. Batch film and let Zach edit.
And can we please just reiterate this one more time for Krusti followers.

This is NOT a cluster headache. At. All. Cluster headaches are categorized as the worst pain known to medical science or "suicide level" excrutiation. PLEASE anyone here do NOT compare Kristi or her doctors clear misdiagnosis of this to anyone you know with a CH diagnosis. She is happily smiling holding an ice pack on her head and posting to Instagram and Twitter complaining. Please understand this is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CLUSTER HEADACHE PAIN.

Categorically this is pain on a level that causes the sufferer to yell and/or scream violently and lose all rationale. At worst the body begins to flail in rhythmic motion from fight or flight syndrome, or in final stages the body shuts down in syncope i.e. unconsciousness to protect itself at which point morphine should be administered via IV and the patient should have oxygen therapy applied via breathing apparatus at the hospital. This is either an extremely rare case of very mild pain or a serious misdiagnosis.

Imagine someone walks up to you, points a rifle at your face and pulls the trigger blowing half your brain out. Feel like posting on Twitter hun? :roll:
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Atinylittledinosaur
Talker
Talker

Post by Atinylittledinosaur »

Guys, let's not forget that they had a room that was destroyed because they let their cats piss and shit all over it. I'm still horrified after reading that on here

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:21 pm
Guys, let's not forget that they had a room that was destroyed because they let their cats piss and shit all over it. I'm still horrified after reading that on here
eww wait what?? didn't they spend all that time re-doing their house? You'd think that speaks to the idea that they care about it but to let your animals shit and piss everywhere UGH that's an episode of Hoarders...and after seeing that makeup room.. I kind of believe it
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:21 pm
eww wait what?? didn't they spend all that time re-doing their house? You'd think that speaks to the idea that they care about it but to let your animals shit and piss everywhere UGH that's an episode of Hoarders...and after seeing that makeup room.. I kind of believe it
Years ago I was a residential health care aid. Yup, people designate a room for their cats, dogs, rabbits...yes rabbits....to p*ss and sh*t where they please. Directly on the carpet, linoleum etc. Sometimes they allow them to go all over the house not just a specific room and "oops (insert giggle) they're so cute". I have never experienced such disgust and ended up legally enforcing the "Right to Refuse" in our Province to keep my job. If anyone has that link to the above story on that toxic room of hers please post here :tu:
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Everlong03
Learner
Learner

Post by Everlong03 »

Hello, new poster to this thread. There are so many things to say, but mostly I agree with many commenters here. I get these burning headaches that last anywhere from 30 mins to an hour a few times a week. Any alcohol or lack of sleep bring them on for me. There is NO way in hell I could post on social media. All I want to do is be in a quiet peaceful space, which is not always possible working 50 hours a week. Why do YTbers feel the need to post every aspect of their lives? Almost like if they don't post it, it didn't happen. I would hate to live my life that way.
"On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away". --Unknown

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

It always weirded me out that she post those cringey pictures during her attacks. Ive had one migraine in my life and couldn't image being on social media/taking pictures of myself during it. She takes sumatriptan (I'm assuming everytime she feels one coming on now) so maybe that's why she's able to do it though? I don't want to say she's faking it, because that's fucked up and I don't think anyone would stoop that low (and iirc she had a video up somewhere of her having one, where she was screaming, using an oxygen tank, etc).
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

Why is she complaining to her viewers that she doesn’t want to film? She’s feeling better, right? Maybe she should have a private account where she can air these feelings or something because it seems out of her usual “omg, I have the best job ever, I have the best subscribers ever, I’m so lucky this is my job BS” she’s usually spewing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”