ImmortalObeastPigDoll4DemonDiaperButt Part 88

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ImmortalObeastPigDoll4DemonDiaperButt Part 88

Post by lurksalot »

kb925 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:07 am
Anise wrote:She was never with Avi and had pics of him and her I think 2 pics framed on her table. She's just creepy as fuck like that. Its like a "trophy" to her, an ego boost or proof that a man was near her. BTW she really admires the character from Misery and mentioned her a few times through out the years. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a whole damn shrine of men in her closet somewhere and voodoo dolls. Maybe some disagree but I believe she truly is psychotic and capable of a lot more.
Exactly. Most of her relationships have been delusional. Jason was literally the only real one I think and he didn't even seem to like her that much Image.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Tbh the fact that she finally found someone who was willing to be seen in public with her is progress.

I can just hear ol' Lenna now: YoU'rE dOiNg AmAzInG sWeEtiE

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

GildedButterfly wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:43 am
:o :o :o

For reals I know her hair is always mentioned but FUCK ME she be looking a fried scarecrow
Can you imagine paying for her Cameo and getting that jump scare instead? 😂

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by inexhaustible »

BettyCrocker1 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:30 am
I honestly believe she is going Fatal Attraction on his sad ass. Also,she said the traumatic thing was something embarrassing. I'm so intrigued.
Psycho abusers like her can only hide the crazy for so long. And the more they try to hide it, the worse it gets every time it comes back to the surface. I don't think there was anything traumatic. The hog doesn't understand what trauma even means. You know how in the David vlogs she kept nodding out at random times? People also didn't really notice that and how it was a problem to randomly fall asleep in people's homes, the barber shop while Jason was getting a haircut the day she kept nagging him to go to the courthouse to get married and looked completely high out of her mind... What if her "traumatic" thing is that she fell asleep in front of a huge group of David and his friends and shit her pants or something lmao.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

BettyCrocker1 wrote:I honestly believe she is going Fatal Attraction on his sad ass. Also,she said the traumatic thing was something embarrassing. I'm so intrigued.
Maybe her asshole got torn open again lol

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

kbisme wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:20 am
BettyCrocker1 wrote:I honestly believe she is going Fatal Attraction on his sad ass. Also,she said the traumatic thing was something embarrassing. I'm so intrigued.
Again?? What was the first time and do I even want to know? lmao

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

inexhaustible wrote:
kbisme wrote:
She claimed someone put a lamp base in her ass and it tore open. Definitely a lie. I think it was in one of David’s videos.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

kbisme wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:33 am
inexhaustible wrote:
kbisme wrote:
She claimed someone put a lamp base in her ass and it tore open. Definitely a lie. I think it was in one of David’s videos.
Ohhh..That. Such a psycho fucking liar.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

What the hell is her new video? No words. It's also getting a lot of dislikes.

Balunipu
Learner
Learner

Post by Balunipu »

Soooo did she say anything about telling us what that traumatic experience was? Will she make a video or talk about it in a book? Or will we just have to guess forever? :D

Post by Guest »

inexhaustible wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:37 am
What the hell is her new video? No words. It's also getting a lot of dislikes.
Nothing new. She knows that when she does 'crazy kitchen floor' videos, she gets clicks.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Her new video was absolute garbage. It had no ads on it and I skipped through the whole thing in 40 seconds and then she started singing and I said fuck this and commented that it was garbage.
Filmed on 26 March. Such a content low, even for her. She should just go back to mukbangs and be done with this pathetic cry for views.

columbiaruby
Debater
Debater

Post by columbiaruby »

She thinks she's funny but she's not. You can't troll when you've already got some serious mental illnesses to begin with. I seriously feel like I'm taking advantage of or exploiting someone that's mentally disabled by watching these videos.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I commented that she needs to start wearing pants because she looks like Winnie the Pooh (not in a cute way).

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

Wait a minute, this bitch was Homecoming Queen? So how can she continue with the old “poor me, I was an outcast with no friends” story?

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Balunipu wrote:Soooo did she say anything about telling us what that traumatic experience was? Will she make a video or talk about it in a book? Or will we just have to guess forever? :D
She said awhile back it will be in one of these books. It's just a way to sell it imo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Discod wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am
Wait a minute, this bitch was Homecoming Queen? So how can she continue with the old “poor me, I was an outcast with no friends” story?
wowwwowow lmao this bitch!!! She said she was bullied nonstop and wasn't popular! Now we know that she was the bully who made everyone feel her wrath.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

I have her vlog on in the background as I'm cleaning and she said she likes to get invited to lunch with people because it makes her day go by faster sometimes she just "sits there waiting for the hours to go by" when she's alone at home. WHAT THE FUCK bitch, and your house is still a fucking PIG STUY?! but you're watching hours go by. oookay then. She is the laziest person on the planet.
The first half of her vlog was her convincing herself how the music video is wroth it even though it didn't do well and how Fabio was more recognized than her and how nice he was and went to dinner with them each night. righttttt, shoulda just threw the 100k in a bon fire and watched it burn since you love to sit around and do jack shit all day. But paying to be treated like a pop star and feeling like you're famous is priceless for the fasshole.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Who does she think she’s fooling with this thumbnail?
Also, spoiler alert, douchbag is the brand of the bag she’s holding, click bait whore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

inexhaustible wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:58 am
Discod wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am
wowwwowow lmao this bitch!!! She said she was bullied nonstop and wasn't popular! Now we know that she was the bully who made everyone feel her wrath.
she might have gotten the pity vote kajdfklj

warriorprincess87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by warriorprincess87 »

In her latest vlog she says "obviously on my workout days if I am not spending the night at my house or whatever." I thought I read on here that her gym is right by where Jason lives? Sounds like on gym days, she goes and stays with Jason then which is why she is seen leaving that area in some of her vlogs in the mornings. I think she accidentally let that sentence slip out.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”