Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by Guest »

After reading on GG.....is this woman serious?! Just because she is ignorant doesn't mean the rest of the world is. Using this post as an excuse to correct her spelling of pigeon. And let's just say if anyone didn't there is something called Google Images? Sweetheart I see through this facade of faux gentry country living. The pretentiousness in now on another level. Anyone with a brain cell should be able to see how vacuous and uneducated (people are paying others to write their assignments!) she is. Shame on #astonmartin

LicenseToLurk

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by LicenseToLurk »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Not sure which is cringier..ImageImage
I’m dying.. from the ‘shooting gay’ to ‘shooting clay’

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Muff_Puff »

Suggestion Title for the new thread.

The name's Liedia Shillen - shill by name, shill by nature. Nickname: Shillen Millen #39

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

LicenseToLurk - are you going to start a new thread?

:cheer: :nana: :horny: :halo: :toss: :mmhmm:

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

LicenseToLurk - we all love "Dear Diary....." :tu:

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Muff_Puff wrote:LicenseToLurk - we all love "Dear Diary....." :tu:
Image no pressure Image I’m on it - unless someone beats me to it - but only if you don’t go AWOL that’s the rider lol

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Please include my Lidl phoney - Shetland edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Spangles11 wrote:Please include my Lidl phoney - Shetland edition Image

Saw this & thought of youImageImage

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:Please include my Lidl phoney - Shetland edition Image

Saw this & thought of youImageImage
Accurate representation!!!

Player1
Learner
Learner

Post by Player1 »

orangelolly wrote:Did they do clay pigeon shooting when they went to....was it Scotland? Not the recent trip but a previous trip?
Yes, I think at Gleneagles or somewhere but she’s definitely done it before because she wouldn’t shut up about how great she was at it then either! Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Still don't get the 2 photographer thing.
I thought they stopped using AR (except for the wedding) because he was too expensive?

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

New Thread

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

They are all crazy psycho's. All talk of online bullying but if forced to screenshot the alleged messages/comments, who's betting it's stuff along the lines of 'I don't think the shoes go' or 'please, notting hill again *eye roll*' or in chavettes case 'christ, stop sniffing you coke-head'?Image

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Muff_Puff wrote:LicenseToLurk - we all love "Dear Diary....." :tu:
Image no pressure Image I’m on it - unless someone beats me to it - but only if you don’t go AWOL that’s the rider lol
Ok...... I'll stay a bit longer. Image

I'm unpacking my hamper..........

See you on the next thread Image

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

Ladies, shit you not, here she'd been rubbing in her viewers' faces that she's staying at the ritz hotel for atleast 20 minutes while showing all these high end luxury skincare/makeup products. but then she spilled lamer oil on her dress and had to pay £30 for dry cleaning which, by the way was a service offered within the hotel. and she's talking about how much it hurt her. Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up. £30!!!!!! she only had to pay £30!!!!! but she's convinced us she's fancy enough to stay at the ritz clad head to toe in designer. I am shookETH

Return to “Lydia Millen”