Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

elsa929
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by elsa929 »

Sorry but sitting hunched over on the bed with your arms crossed doesn’t seem like #artofliving !!

starryeyed99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by starryeyed99 »

GuruTea wrote:I'm semi new.... what's the beef with IAC and Lydia? I'm going to go read IAC thread now...

Lydia... just wash your face. I know it sounds so simple and everyone on this board trashes you but I really really believe that if you were to stop with the self tanner... and match your foundation to your actual skin.... it would be life changing for your entire look.

Right now, you look dirty Lydia. It just doesnt suit you. Go paler.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
I remember seeing Lydia at The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham in December 2016; her face was literally doused in bronzer ! And oh yes she looked nothing like 5’6”, more my height 5’3” Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossip1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossip1234 »

I’ve been to Thyme and while the service is good the food was average. Not sure why she is so OTT obsessed with Thyme *shrug*

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

My god, forget about the poorly filmed IG stories, irrelevant hashtag content and overuse of the crying emoji. Is anyone NOT more embarrassed by that heinous floral top with a barrette, not meant to hold back her chip-grease hair?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Gossip1234 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:02 pm
I’ve been to Thyme and while the service is good the food was average. Not sure why she is so OTT obsessed with Thyme *shrug*
Because she believes it is posh and by her being there people might be fooled into thinking she's made it! Some people might believe her, but we don't do we?

BTW we are going to need a new thread soon, so we need to come up with a new thread title!

Short legs, short on friends, Little Miss I beg for everything! #littlemissbegging
People say I am driven, but I'm really just lazy, Iwant an easy life and to be the centre of everyone's universe #Imsopretty
Ratings are down so I need to clickbait every video to trick you into watching it #sponlife #beggarslife

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

gggremlin wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:22 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image
Why has lydiot clipped a microplane to the side of her head? Image

She's keeping it real, nice and handy so she can file down the hard skin on her feet between courses!

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

PixelGirl wrote:
Gossip1234 wrote:
Because she believes it is posh and by her being there people might be fooled into thinking she's made it! Some people might believe her, but we don't do we?

BTW we are going to need a new thread soon, so we need to come up with a new thread title!

Short legs, short on friends, Little Miss I beg for everything! #littlemissbegging
People say I am driven, but I'm really just lazy, Iwant an easy life and to be the centre of everyone's universe #Imsopretty
Ratings are down so I need to clickbait every video to trick you into watching it #sponlife #beggarslife
Someone said something earlier.. “My Lidl Pony - The Shetland Edition” Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Spangles11 wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:
Gossip1234 wrote:

Someone said something earlier.. “My Lidl Pony - The Shetland Edition” Image

*Phoney

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

The way she was walking when Ali stopped the car crying

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

OMG, she literally just spent forty minutes talking about how amazing she is.

And that bloggers are helping women be confident because she sees more women posing for pictures to look their best?!!!!!!!!

Is this real life? That’s not confidence, that’s vanity.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

I've just watched Patricia Bright and In the Frow's latest vlogs and comparison between them and Lidl's is astronomical !
Patricia and Victoria are interesting, upbeat, good editing and engaging.
Lidl's are boring af, lazy, non engaging, vain, crap editing and just a waste of time to watch.
Plus she had adverts coming out of her ears on her vlogs, affiliate links galore, undeclared paid content etc.
She's just a vain, lying, smug huge yawn making bore who I wish would bore off !!!

idlelidl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idlelidl »

GuruTea wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:07 am
I'm semi new.... what's the beef with IAC and Lydia? I'm going to go read IAC thread now...

Lydia... just wash your face. I know it sounds so simple and everyone on this board trashes you but I really really believe that if you were to stop with the self tanner... and match your foundation to your actual skin.... it would be life changing for your entire look.

Yeah what’s the history with IAC and Lydia??? I remember watching them hang out at vlogmas a few years ago and Claire was invited to Lydia wedding? Don’t see them hanging out anymore though... what did I miss?? :o

Post by Guest »

My Lidle Pony Seeks Black Friends- Shetland Edition Internet Beggar
Next thread title suggestion

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

We have another...
(Passive aggressively) 'liked' by lydl
All the meany weany you tube comments are just too much to handle..
These bloggers/influencers idea of 'online bullying' is pathetic.Image

My2cents88
Learner
Learner

Post by My2cents88 »

idlelidl wrote:
GuruTea wrote:
I'm semi new.... what's the beef with IAC and Lydia? I'm going to go read IAC thread now...

Yeah what’s the history with IAC and Lydia??? I remember watching them hang out at vlogmas a few years ago and Claire was invited to Lydia wedding? Don’t see them hanging out anymore though... what did I miss?? :o
Who is IAC? i can't think at all Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

idlelidl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idlelidl »

My2cents88 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:36 pm
idlelidl wrote:
GuruTea wrote:

Who is IAC? i can't think at all Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I am chouquette

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Ali has aged sooo much after a life with lydl

(She's still not declaring the gifted haircut)ImageImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

There are so many younger better looking (not to mention intelligent & charismatic) models on instagram. How long will Ali realistically have a career? Narci wife is sure to drop him when the work dries up & he's no longer (apparently) desirable.

Anyone else have their money on a #spon hair transplant for receeding Ali?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

This bag should belong to MeMeImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

What's the deal with LEM Beauty I wonder?
Surely she's not branching into merch?

Return to “Lydia Millen”