Elaine12Jones - Part 3

K212
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones - Part 3

Post by K212 »

Cambridge diet again :rofl: how long will she last this time...

Liquidrainbow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Liquidrainbow »

Yeah, on her live she talked about their fertility problems. Basically, Neil has a fear of "finishing inside a woman", I think that's how someone put it. He has a fear of ejaculating because an ex, 20 odd years ago, had an ectopic pregnancy. They've tried sex therapy but nothing works. So they use home insemination methods. She talked about it before. She mentioned feeling resentful, because of how badly she wants a baby. But, to have IVF she needs to lose weight, which she won't do so, she cant put all the blame on Neil.
I think we only hear half of it. If they've tried other methods and she hasn't got pregnant, maybe there are other issues that lie closer to her, than Neil. She would never admit that though.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

thanks^

Liquidrainbow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Liquidrainbow »

She has quit cambridge lol

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

haha hilarious she says its doctor orders

Sillysausages73
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sillysausages73 »

Can anyone fill us in on what’s happening in miss Elaine’s world at the minute?? Lost any weight??
On a side note does anyone watch “warren” on bbc it’s a comedy with Martin clunes, his wives on the programme in my opinion is Elaine’s double, looks/weight, dreary boring chat, check it out people....

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by servingshadehunty »

Any updates? I am blocked on insta!

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Anyone know what's happened to Elaine? She blocked me for absolutely no reason.... Strange woman she is!

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

You should head over to tattle life, just google it, the thread is updated everyday with lots of gossip.

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

fancynancy_ wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 am
You should head over to tattle life, just google it, the thread is updated everyday with lots of gossip.
For some reason I can’t access her thread on TL. I was able to read thread #3 back in August but then I went on holiday for 3 weeks and when I came back they were onto thread #4 but it says I don’t have permission to view it. Any idea how to get access? I’ve emailed the Mods with no response and my question on their tech thread got deleted.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

MrsA1234 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:41 pm
fancynancy_ wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 am
For some reason I can’t access her thread on TL. I was able to read thread #3 back in August but then I went on holiday for 3 weeks and when I came back they were onto thread #4 but it says I don’t have permission to view it. Any idea how to get access? I’ve emailed the Mods with no response and my question on their tech thread got deleted.
Sorry I have no idea why you can't access it, it works fine for me and there's daily updates. Maybe just log out and browse as a guest?

Return to “elaine12jones”