Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

Dixen wrote:Im not much on twitch but noticed Alli was on and wanted to take a look, she was having a rant about Guru Gossiper and said she didnt understand why people would spend so much time to talk bad about youtubers and talked about how people on GG didnt like when other people had success. First time I heard her talk about GG, but apparently she has been reading here in the past.

She also mentioned Charles and Allie and said she knew they were having a baby, but that it had nothing to do with her, maybe some people aasked her what she felt about it. She did seem happy for them though. But yeah I can imagine it must be annoying to be asked about her ex all the time.
Do you have the title and time stamp by chance on her taking about this stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Alli

Post by Dixen »

Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 pm
Dixen wrote:Im not much on twitch but noticed Alli was on and wanted to take a look, she was having a rant about Guru Gossiper and said she didnt understand why people would spend so much time to talk bad about youtubers and talked about how people on GG didnt like when other people had success. First time I heard her talk about GG, but apparently she has been reading here in the past.

She also mentioned Charles and Allie and said she knew they were having a baby, but that it had nothing to do with her, maybe some people aasked her what she felt about it. She did seem happy for them though. But yeah I can imagine it must be annoying to be asked about her ex all the time.

I dont have sorry will let you know if I find, but I think might have been withing the first 40 mins or so.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

I see she replied regarding that guy on twitter

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Found it, It's in her latest video on twitch, around 11:30 mins into the video it begins, someone mentions GG in the chat and she starts talking about it.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Around 15:30 mins in is where she mentions C & A.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

She also said in her stream yesterday that her grandmother (I’m assuming her mothers mother since I know they were close) was battling a really aggressive form of Lymphoma the last year. Was on some pretty heavy duty treatment but is now in remission. She said she’s never spoken about it before because she felt it wasn’t her business to share but she is happy to share the good news now. She seemed really relieved about it.

Might account for how “off” she’s been the last several months I’ve noticed.

Her GF was on stream with her again.... again there is something bizarre about “Pansey” or Lauren or whatever her name is, the only real banter between them seems to be about gaming, I find her quite boring... I wish them the best because obviously Alli likes her I doubt very much this will be the one Alli settles down with. Seems to me she’s just exploring what type of person she is into and since Charles she hasn’t yet picked anyone in the same state as her lmao

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Maybe I'm wrong in saying this but I'm still not convinced Alli is actually bi or lesbian. The way she acted with her past relationships (men) seemed much more genuine and attractive than her recent relationships with women. Theres no shame if she's just trying to experiment and figure herself out, just my opinion that I don't see it sticking and she'll return to men.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

Dixen wrote:Around 15:30 mins in is where she mentions C & A.
what stream? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

gatorade wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:22 am
what stream? Image

Her twitch stream, this one:

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

Dixen wrote:
gatorade wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:22 am
what stream? Image

Her twitch stream, this one:
tyImage

IwannabangMT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IwannabangMT »

Dixen wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 pm
Im not much on twitch but noticed Alli was on and wanted to take a look, she was having a rant about Guru Gossiper and said she didnt understand why people would spend so much time to talk bad about youtubers and talked about how people on GG didnt like when other people had success. First time I heard her talk about GG, but apparently she has been reading here in the past.

Coming here when theres drama is one thing but i remember this place was beyond toxic as hell in the past with the ctfxc and shaytards. Just imagine being one of them and theres people coming here every day that they uploaded who are just saying whatever they want. Mostly negative stuff and some positive.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

LMAO the only reason she's pissy about GG, is because maybe deep down she knows that we're right about her. She's fucking lazy. She's spends HOURS on twitch playing video games and does nothing else. The only time she leaves the house is when she's flitting off to Germany to visit her girlfriend, or going to vidcon, playlist, etc where she's barely relevant anymore. Or running errands and hopping on twitter to bitch about people in public. I used to be such a HUGE Alli supporter, but she acts like such an entitled bitch sometimes. She's has SO much potential. she's educated, and wasting her life away.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Have any of you ever actually done a livestream? It's really not as easy as it may sound. You have to be "on" and give a show for hours at a time, there's no editing what you say or do and you have to prepare something to do and talk about. I know some livestreamers personally and there's a lot of work and energy that goes into it when you have a lot of viewers like Alli does. Don't underestimate it.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

melissa1983 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:06 pm
LMAO the only reason she's pissy about GG, is because maybe deep down she knows that we're right about her. She's fucking lazy. She's spends HOURS on twitch playing video games and does nothing else. The only time she leaves the house is when she's flitting off to Germany to visit her girlfriend, or going to vidcon, playlist, etc where she's barely relevant anymore. Or running errands and hopping on twitter to bitch about people in public. I used to be such a HUGE Alli supporter, but she acts like such an entitled bitch sometimes. She's has SO much potential. she's educated, and wasting her life away.
Couldn’t agree more!

violetwinds
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by violetwinds »

what happened to her yt she fell off? haven’t watched in ages

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

SunnyDays wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:15 am
Have any of you ever actually done a livestream? It's really not as easy as it may sound. You have to be "on" and give a show for hours at a time, there's no editing what you say or do and you have to prepare something to do and talk about. I know some livestreamers personally and there's a lot of work and energy that goes into it when you have a lot of viewers like Alli does. Don't underestimate it.
I appreciate the labor that goes into it. But I think it's a valid criticism to say she doesn't seem like she's that into it (given this is a gossip forum)-- because she's not obligated to stream on twitch the same way she's not obligated to post on youtube. There are numerous ways she could be involved in gaming outside of streaming. And given how sensitive she is to being in the public eye it might not be the worst thing for her to pursue that... And I really don't mean that in a "women don't belong in video games" sense. I truly mean it in the "if I could go back and start a career in this industry from scratch would I do it this way again?" sense.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

She posted a photo on IG the other day from a pole dancing exercise class and she looked pretty great!

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

GossipJunkie33 wrote:She posted a photo on IG the other day from a pole dancing exercise class and she looked pretty great!
g

that was her? thought it was someone else lol

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

Miss Sunshine wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 am
Aren't Datev and Hannah in Florida? I wonder if she even hangs out with them anymore.

She is in the Florida Keys. Somehow I doubt it

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”