Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by Vodkab4noon »

YolandaWinston wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 pm
Haydn working out with Bryson Tiller on his IG story.
Lol I love how he's low key exploiting the black man.

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Any parents here? I was watching this video on Katy story ..is this common for parents to do? I am not a parent ..growing up I know my dad would play with us and tickle or bite stuff like that , but never in that area...I've seen mothers do it before like where they kiss their feet and thighs..guess I was just surprised to see him doing that...but maybe it's fine because he is an infant and I'm just over thinking it..like I said , I'm not a parent so idk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I've always thought there was something off about Katy's face and then my sister finally pointed out that it's her eyebrows. They're wayyyy too far away from her eyes. It's like wayyyy too much lid space for anyone's good.

Oktam89
Learner
Learner

Post by Oktam89 »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:37 pm
I've always thought there was something off about Katy's face and then my sister finally pointed out that it's her eyebrows. They're wayyyy too far away from her eyes. It's like wayyyy too much lid space for anyone's good.
Agree. Pretty sure she has had work done to make them sit that high up.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Oktam89 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:47 pm
Vodkab4noon wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:37 pm
Agree. Pretty sure she has had work done to make them sit that high up.
Yeah of course she's had work done, but I think her head was wonky too. She deleted her first ever youtube video where the weird space was super apparent.

Misshoneybee
Learner
Learner

Post by Misshoneybee »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:58 pm
Any parents here? I was watching this video on Katy story ..is this common for parents to do? I am not a parent ..growing up I know my dad would play with us and tickle or bite stuff like that , but never in that area...I've seen mothers do it before like where they kiss their feet and thighs..guess I was just surprised to see him doing that...but maybe it's fine because he is an infant and I'm just over thinking it..like I said , I'm not a parent so idk

Don’t know if its common, but my hubby does the same to our 7 month old because its a tickle spot for him. Dont see it as weird since he’s still just a baby, just like him giving our son kisses. Just dad loving/playing on baby 😊

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
I thought it was really weird, but I also think kissing children on the lips is weird. I'm not a parent though, so maybe it's different with your own child? I feel like I would want my child to know boundaries and that there are no exemptions from those boundaries and touching certain areas is inappropriate for others to do. Granted, I'm pretty sure memories don't start developing until around age 3 so it likely wouldn't be consequential at that age, but I still wouldn't do it.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Did anyone see Katy sitting alone at the game in Haydn's story while everyone else was enjoying themselves and talking to each other? :rofl: How embarrassing. I'm not the most social person either but I will at least make an effort to talk to people when I'm at a social event. I guess all the 16-19 year old girls who rave about how humble and personable she is are very easily manipulated because she comes across as standoffish and bitchy to me because she only seems to make an effort with people who are of benefit to her.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

regalbean wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am
Did anyone see Katy sitting alone at the game in Haydn's story while everyone else was enjoying themselves and talking to each other? :rofl: How embarrassing. I'm not the most social person either but I will at least make an effort to talk to people when I'm at a social event. I guess all the 16-19 year old girls who rave about how humble and personable she is are very easily manipulated because she comes across as standoffish and bitchy to me because she only seems to make an effort with people who are of benefit to her.
Wow yeah her body language said she didn’t want to be there or was mad about something. So stiff and wouldn’t acknowledge him calling out to her. Maybe she forgot how to human without her baby near.

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

regalbean wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:43 am
Fitnesscakes wrote:
I thought it was really weird, but I also think kissing children on the lips is weird. I'm not a parent though, so maybe it's different with your own child? I feel like I would want my child to know boundaries and that there are no exemptions from those boundaries and touching certain areas is inappropriate for others to do. Granted, I'm pretty sure memories don't start developing until around age 3 so it likely wouldn't be consequential at that age, but I still wouldn't do it.
I agree, I'd be worried about the boundaries and not necessarily my husband ..but like what if the kid thinks it's okay for others to do that ...well anyway a parent here had said her husband does it too so I guess it just depends. But like u said , I also think kissing lips is weird but some do that so whatever works I guess

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

notyourcupoftea wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:30 am
regalbean wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am
Wow yeah her body language said she didn’t want to be there or was mad about something. So stiff and wouldn’t acknowledge him calling out to her. Maybe she forgot how to human without her baby near.
Haydn will say she's just "shy"

that's not being shy. Her body language in other peoples post is not someone being shy, it's being stank

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I just found Haydn's mugshot. He was arrested for domestic violence huh? Not surprised in the least. Especially after the rape comments to his brother.

23JBunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 23JBunny »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 pm
I see you all have reviews on the balance. Have any of you tried the cbd oil ? Hate to give them money but if it works I'm willing to try it for my husband's back pain 😔
You can go to a health food store and ask one of the people who work there which CBD oil would be best. I'm at work otherwise I could tell you the one my husband uses for calve and shoulder pain which we got from a health food store where we live called Good Earth. The people at a nutrition/health food store know much more about which CBD oil is best then these two idiots who are just shilling out a products trying to make money.

Pinklve
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pinklve »

I guess when she can't get back on PEDs, she just blurs out her stomach pouch instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

Pinklve wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:38 pm

I guess when she can't get back on PEDs, she just blurs out her stomach pouch instead 🤷🏻‍♀️
WTF. That is TERRIBLE photoshop. God forbid you have a stomach pouch after having a baby. :roll:

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

OMG in Katy's stories her FACE! It's crazy how different she looks on/off steroids. Her face is so pudgy :rofl:

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

I can't believe she so hastily facetuned that picture and left it looking so obvious lol that's just sad

she's basically the Jaclyn Hill of fitness instagram, she gets away with posting so little and being non-interactive with her fans yet her popularity doesn't ever seem to be hit from it

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Haydn ruined Bryson Tiller for me. I can’t listen to his music without seeing Haydn’s ugly face :roll:

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

what is happening with her style recently? The really boxy and baggy clothes that make her look even bigger than she is. She wore a $189 Hawaiian print shirt that makes her look like Big Ang and a wrinkled denim dress that an overweight 3rd grade teacher would wear from Dress Barn

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

sunday wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:01 am
what is happening with her style recently? The really boxy and baggy clothes that make her look even bigger than she is. She wore a $189 Hawaiian print shirt that makes her look like Big Ang and a wrinkled denim dress that an overweight 3rd grade teacher would wear from Dress Barn
The accuracy :rofl:
But the girl has never had any style. I still remember the plaid sandals from her baby shower. :rofl: She honestly kind of reminds me of Britney Spears' fashion style. Isn't Britney from the South too?

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”