gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Annie0831
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Annie0831 »

YT_cammygirl wrote:Gretchen just posted a video about the whole Olivia Jade situation, I actually think she addressed it pretty well
I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Annie083delete wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 pm
YT_cammygirl wrote:Gretchen just posted a video about the whole Olivia Jade situation, I actually think she addressed it pretty well
I agree.

Agreed. This video shows why people follow and love Gretchen for years. She works her ass off for things she wants, is able to state opinions and back them up, and still tries to find the good in everybody. I’m sure the story hit close to home as she was a d1 crew recruit and does YouTube, and she put her thoughts out cohesively and professionally.

Post by Guest »

Gretchen just posted a sc story of Max and captioned it "clingy :)". Do you guys think that's just a coincidence or does she read this?

'

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

justaregulargirl wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:29 pm
Gretchen just posted a sc story of Max and captioned it "clingy :)". Do you guys think that's just a coincidence or does she read this?

'
She does! When she was in italy with Maggie she was crying over something on here and Maggie posted a long rant that was barely legible.

Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie0831 »

ceebee wrote:I’ve noticed Gretchen can’t hang when it comes down to drinking
And?

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

I got a nose job yesterday and my eyes are pretty much swollen shut and my sister said I look like gretchen LMAO

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

UseMyCode wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm
I got a nose job yesterday and my eyes are pretty much swollen shut and my sister said I look like gretchen LMAO
Hahaha, some pics I think she looks gorgeous and others I think she looks like she got stung by a bee.

charliekeen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by charliekeen »

It appears as though their father has passed. I'm glad Gretchen has Max and Lucy has her BF, and that they have each other to get them through this hard time. May he rest in peace, and may the twins and their mom be surrounded by those that they love during this hard time. RIP.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

charliekeen wrote:It appears as though their father has passed. I'm glad Gretchen has Max and Lucy has her BF, and that they have each other to get them through this hard time. May he rest in peace, and may the twins and their mom be surrounded by those that they love during this hard time. RIP.
Oh my God, this is so sad to hear. My heart really goes out to their family. I know he had been having health problems, but his passing definitely must’ve been a shock for them. Like you said, it’s good they have a strong support system to lean on. RIP.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

My heart truly breaks for her. That is so sad for both of them.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

If anyone is wondering where we saw this, it’s on Lucy’s insta story.

charliekeen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by charliekeen »

The silver lining of being a Youtube personality is that she will have footage of him time on earth to cherish forever... poor girls. My heart breaks for them

Crazymomof3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crazymomof3 »

charliekeen wrote:The silver lining of being a Youtube personality is that she will have footage of him time on earth to cherish forever... poor girls. My heart breaks for them

So very sad Image Sounded like it was sudden my heart goes out to themImage

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Damn, this has been a rough couple of months for Gretchen. I can’t even imagine losing one of my parents, it was literally a couple of weeks ago she was getting picked up by him for her surgery. Sending her prayers.

Crazymomof3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crazymomof3 »

ceebee wrote:Did anyone see her story out and about with Max and participating in her sorority events? If that was me I would’ve been at home grieving. It hasn’t even been a week and she’s out living a normal life. It’s not good to hold it in.. I saw Lucy story two days after her dad died with her boyfriend too. I bet she regrets not spending last Christmas with her father, but instead she chose to go spend the holidays with some random fool she met abroad across the country
I saw her Snapchat story hugging some girls at the mall with flowers?? Was there one with Max too?? Im surprised she is out and about already wow!

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

ceebee wrote: Did anyone see her story out and about with Max and participating in her sorority events? If that was me I would’ve been at home grieving. It hasn’t even been a week and she’s out living a normal life. It’s not good to hold it in.. I saw Lucy story two days after her dad died with her boyfriend too. I bet she regrets not spending last Christmas with her father, but instead she chose to go spend the holidays with some random fool she met abroad across the country

But that's just what you would do. Everyone deals with grief differently.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

airlocked wrote:
ceebee wrote: Did anyone see her story out and about with Max and participating in her sorority events? If that was me I would’ve been at home grieving. It hasn’t even been a week and she’s out living a normal life. It’s not good to hold it in.. I saw Lucy story two days after her dad died with her boyfriend too. I bet she regrets not spending last Christmas with her father, but instead she chose to go spend the holidays with some random fool she met abroad across the country

But that's just what you would do. Everyone deals with grief differently.
Yeah I agree. Maybe she’s trying to party away the pain, who knows. Obviously not the healthiest way to cope, but people do that sometimes.

I think I may unfollow this thread for a bit Bc I know I’m going to become a Gretchen defender. I just feel super uncomfortable dissecting people’s actions after such a big loss. This is nothing against your comment ceebee, I just take this topic too personally.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:51 pm
I know this is a trash thread, but c’mon. Let’s allow this girl to grieve however she’d like. None of us knows how she feels. I’m sure she’s been living in hell, it’s okay for her to want to pep up. What would you like her to do? Sit around and become depressed? I’m sure her dad would want her happy, so I’m happy she’s found the desire to get out for a day and smile. Let’s let her live.
Agreed. A lot of people deal with grief by staying busy with the ones they love- friends and boyfriends included. Her dad would be so sad if they put their lives on hold and didn’t finish their last semester of college.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Three minutes into her video... I'm bawling.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

What does she talk about in the video?

Return to “F-K”