Vintagely-Tacky Cora Diane Part 2

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vintagely-Tacky Cora Diane Part 2

Post by Omni »

I could maybe get on board if she did some kind of series about how to get out of debt. I imagine more people being interested in her again if she reframed the whole penny pinching thing in that context. But her buying habits appear to be mostly the same. She needs to be actively saving more before she starts making videos about it. It just rings hollow otherwise.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by clairebear »

I can't stand youtubers who think they can give advice on every thing. They should title it more how not to be stupid in life.

Granted, a lot of people think in your 30's you are supposed to be financially stable and have a house etc. and In the most expensive parts of the country like she's in that is just not reality anymore if you are not in tech etc. I don't know why they don't just MOVE. She doesn't work and he has a job you could get anywhere. If they just moved out of the SF Bay Area they would probably pay a mortgage less than their rent for that tiny apartment. They just are both bad with money and enable eachother like children who just want to play house. That's cool, but don't even try and give advice on saving money for people actually want to do it like real adults.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She is INSUFFERABLE lately. I'm half a minute into her beauty crushes video and she's being so fucking pedantic about the title. Who is she trying to win over with the new attitude? Calling them "crushes" is so edgy & cool? She's got romantic interest in a dry shampoo?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They'd save money if they ate less....... I'm sorry but, it had to be said !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Forgot to add..... we have beds identical to those that Cora and Mikey were sat on in the UK - they're £600 for a double bed (not just the mattress)...and they have different layers of foam and springs in them ...... on the 'big fig' website the retail price is about $3000 !!!!

Jellywager
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellywager »

Her makeup was looking rough in the Beauty Crushes video. Her contour looked like dirt and it was so blotchy. And the white liner I her water line was majorly crusty. And how old was the Revlon lipstick? That looked crusty along with whatever highlighter she showed in the compact. The highlighter looked dried out and way past it's prime. And no Cora Diane, I don't think it is your hair color that is throwing you off your makeup game, it is all the expired products you are trying to use.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Cora was such an enjoyable person to watch, I even liked when she switched to some plus size content. Now though it's a trainwreck to watch she clearly hates doing youtube but has to. It really stifled her in to someone who is desperately trying to be "cool" when she's as far expired as the makeup she's using.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Her hair....omg...

It reminds me of when you mix all your watercolors together when you are cleaning off your brushes and it becomes this mess in the cup.

I mean, she obviously knows this, but it's distracting in the worst way.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I'm shocked at the old makeup she's using ! It's exactly 5 years since Charlotte Tilbury sent her that Filmstar bronze and glow palette as PR ! Blimey, I've had about 5 declutterings of my own since then (my teenage daughter has quite a few friends that I donate to as they're students at college/uni - I only pass on items that can be sanitised) ....Cora has basically lost her way in the make up world by not keeping up with current products. She's still trying to use crusty old stuff that no one has anymore ....so how can she do up to date tutorials ? I'm assuming PR is no longer coming in as it was before???

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Is it just me or very good filter on her camera but it seems like she lost a lot of weight. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Another day, another hair talk.

So she went blonde. Im almost relieved. I hate these videos though, because i feel like im sitting across from that friend in a coffee shop who has nothing going on in their life but lives to talk about herself.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:12 am
Another day, another hair talk.

So she went blonde. Im almost relieved. I hate these videos though, because i feel like im sitting across from that friend in a coffee shop who has nothing going on in their life but lives to talk about herself.
I thought the same thing. When the most interesting thing in your life is talking about the reasoning and justifications for coloring your hair, when it's something you do all the time anyways, it might be time to re-evaluate life!! She didn't even show the process, she just talked about it for 10 min. No wonder she's bleeding subs

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Her makeup tutorial from 2 weeks ago only has 7.4K views. She has almost 400,000 subs. What the hell....?

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:49 am
Her makeup tutorial from 2 weeks ago only has 7.4K views. She has almost 400,000 subs. What the hell....?
Take a look at her social blade, she loses about 50 subs a day. To actually be losing subs that consistently is terrible since most people just seem too lazy to unsub from a channel instead of just not watching the videos. She better find another job if she wants to buy a house!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think people are just totally done with her. If I see one more fashion video where she's dancing around like an ass hat, I'm going to lose my mind.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She's like watching a mid life crisis at this point still trying to relive her "cool" years. I actually liked her plus size fashion content in the beginning but now it's just embarassing. She's trying so hard to be young and cool, but she's stale and I skip over every single video of hers now. She just drowned any potential she had at this point and needs to move on.

buddha
Talker
Talker

Post by buddha »

her thumbnails are always so awkward 😦

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

"Now that Im blonde...", "because im blonde now...", "this lipstick looks great now that im blonde.."

Oh lord, you act like you got your PhD, Cora. Calm down. You're once again acting like you are part if an exclusive club. I have so much second hand embarrassment for you.

Whatever happened to wearing what you want, when you want, and not worrying about if it goes with this or that?

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She looks so PLAIN with that blonde hair, it washes her out like crazy

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She went to the game of thrones event. I was starting to wonder if she went out at all.

But i feel kind of bad for her because Urban decay would rather show manny mua planting his ass on the iron throne than showcase goldiestarling's hard work in their instastories.

Return to “U-Z”