Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

ChunTian
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

Post by ChunTian »

I worried about her children reading all of this when they get older...

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

lol looks like i missed quite the party here :rofl: my computer is broken, i am using a different one temporarily now, and for whatever reason GG was marked as an unsafe website, had so much trouble accessing it.

well, who knew bubz would eventually go to HK. she can't be without ayla for too long. i hope someone is giving her an ear full when she returns, i can't believe she just left without saying goodbye to isaac. even if this woul have been some kind of emergency, you always have a minute to wake your child and say goodbye. what a brat!! who knows, it could be that her family isn't agreeing with some of her choices, yet we never hear about it because she isn't mentioning it.

Honeybees
Learner
Learner

Post by Honeybees »

Poor isaac. My mom would do the same to me or leave me with grandparents when she went on vacation. I still remember it. Up to this day I say my grandparents raised me. Someday this is going to bite bubz in her ass.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 am
lol looks like i missed quite the party here :rofl: my computer is broken, i am using a different one temporarily now, and for whatever reason GG was marked as an unsafe website, had so much trouble accessing it.

well, who knew bubz would eventually go to HK. she can't be without ayla for too long. i hope someone is giving her an ear full when she returns, i can't believe she just left without saying goodbye to isaac. even if this woul have been some kind of emergency, you always have a minute to wake your child and say goodbye. what a brat!! who knows, it could be that her family isn't agreeing with some of her choices, yet we never hear about it because she isn't mentioning it.
I feel bad for her MIL, seems like Lindy only goes to her when she wants something from her. It’s a big pet peeve of mine when people dump their kids on their elder relatives especially since they probably don’t have the energy to chase after a child all day. They should be enjoying themselves at that age.
She has been as quiet as a mouse on social media, I hope she got an earful, lord knows she deserves it. Either that or Tim abandoned her for a night out with the lads. Either one would be great karmic justice.

Snowvn
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowvn »

Is Bubz going home with Ayla & Tim staying in HK?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Snowvn wrote:Is Bubz going home with Ayla & Tim staying in HK?
I think she went back alone.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

Wow what is going on..are they divorced and have shared custody?

Or maybe the 3 of them are flying back together and we don't see it in her IG stories?

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

Nevermind. Checked April's Instagram stories and it seems like she's staying in their HK flat, and Tim, Ayla, and Bubz all left.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Wait why is she making this about her? She knows that this is to protect vulnerable children. I get that this may affect her but there are other priorities. She's still got social media to communicate with her fans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

I feel like Bubz's sudden interest in working out is for the wrong reasons. I think she's doing it for Tim and not for herself. Like a lot of mothers, there's always a fear that their body isn't good enough or they've gained weight and their husbands don't find them attractive anymore. With Tim being gone to HK so often to "eat ramen", I think this is her desperate attempt to make herself more attractive.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

chena wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:03 pm
I feel like Bubz's sudden interest in working out is for the wrong reasons. I think she's doing it for Tim and not for herself. Like a lot of mothers, there's always a fear that their body isn't good enough or they've gained weight and their husbands don't find them attractive anymore. With Tim being gone to HK so often to "eat ramen", I think this is her desperate attempt to make herself more attractive.
I bet she's gonna end up pregnant again by the end of the year and it'll be back to square one with their marriage on the rocks.

icp
Talker
Talker

Post by icp »

chena wrote:I feel like Bubz's sudden interest in working out is for the wrong reasons. I think she's doing it for Tim and not for herself. Like a lot of mothers, there's always a fear that their body isn't good enough or they've gained weight and their husbands don't find them attractive anymore. With Tim being gone to HK so often to "eat ramen", I think this is her desperate attempt to make herself more attractive.

I think so too, which really sucks because I’ve been enjoying these workout/healthy lifestyle videos & I have no idea how long she’ll keep working out + posting about it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raycole97
Learner
Learner

Post by raycole97 »

So Bubz just went on a huge rant on insta about how disappointed she is that she isn't able to turn YouTube comments back on anymore because that was the only thing she still likes about YouTube or something.... Ummm... The comments are being turned off for a reason! Sure, the sorts of things that YouTube is monitoring might not happen in your comment section, but this is a much larger issue! And she's making it all about herself and how disappointed she is! As if she doesn't have Instagram or Facebook or Twitter to communicate with her "family" (bubscribers). Ugh the whole rant, to me, just came off as super selfish, I don't know if anyone else felt that way or not..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

The comments on her insta and youtube are exactly the same. It doesn't matter that one is disabled now, they aren't any different. I think she is upset because her Youtube videos got quite a fair amount of comments, her Fb page is barely receiving any these days.

Kara A
Learner
Learner

Post by Kara A »

The fact that she's so upset about comments on YouTube, despite it being to protect channels against pedophiles, just says it all... she dresses it up as "you can't have a conversation like this" but really I have to wonder if she just craves the attention now and can't be without the praise from her subscribers.

aquinas
Learner
Learner

Post by aquinas »

I could understand if she said something along the lines of "yes I'm upset not to be able to read your comments, but I understand why YouTube had to do it," but instead she's just throwing a selfish pity party. Lady, YT is doing this to stop actual PEDOS preying on your children. Wake up and realise that this is a bigger issue than your ego.

Quilian
Learner
Learner

Post by Quilian »

She is overly dramatic. Taking away the only thing she enjoys bout yt? Reading her text under the yt Video was already weird but watching her instastories ugh. I feel like i have to pet her and tell her it’s going to be ok when it will probably solve itself anyway. She should have put in sad music to intensify her emotional state. The next days Ofc she wakes up by the love showering of her fans. I doubt it’s going to be permanent. And if it is, then you have to find new content, lindy. No more exploiting your kids.
She has just become so shallow. Caring about still being influential and her comments. She just annoys me. She is a sloth in sheep skin 🐑

sirwobbler
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sirwobbler »

Wow, that FB post, The desperation for attention is strong in this one.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

sirwobbler wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:02 am
Her level of desperation is beyond cringe. I guess she's freaking out bc she really has nothing left in terms of relevance in the world of social media. Do the comments is just one more thing that she can't control. I think it's time for her to just give up trying to be relevant.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

sirwobbler wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:02 am
Lool right?! Does she think this is some kind of personal attack? Does she expect yt graze through EVERY single family channel? Even if they did hers would still be marked as inappropriate because she has clips of bathing her naked children anyway.
But most importantly as already stated, this is not about her.Can't see the forest for its tree's and all that.

It's shocking how she doesn't care about who is watching her kids she cannot account that all the " aunties and uncles 🌈💋✨ " from around the world aren't creepy weirdos. But that would mean her admitting that filming her kids is wrong..... But she did say she'd continue yt even if she didn't get paid .... So then why are you still filming your kids?

Knows about paedophiles on the web
Doesn't care if she makes money or not from yt
Still films her kids. 🤔🤔🤔

Return to “Bubzbeauty”