Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

Post by tar »

It isn’t wise. This is Courtney we are talking about though.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Annnnd she hasn't posted anything since that palette video lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

All your neighbors are "kind of assholes" because they've all lived near you long enough to hate you. The new neighbors don't know any better!!

Also, funny how all of a sudden she's saying she's trying to spend all the time she can with the kids before Hayleigh goes to school in September lmao. What's she REALLY doing to suddenly be so busy all the time?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder about that. What have you REALLY been doing? I have a few ideas. :rofl: :rofl:

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by coveringmyeyes »

Whyyyy is she droning on and on and onnn over a baby shampoo bottle on insta?! Who does she think is actually watching that and gives a shit about her opinion on the squirt vs pump top?! (Side note- hearing her uneducated marble mouth talking about phthalates is worth a laugh or five )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker

Post by Seahorse22 »

She was soooo messed up in her insta stories showing off her Walmart goods. She was wayyy too into that cheap bathroom rug she was rubbing her nasty feet all over. The clothes were all horrible and trashy. She dresses like a 13 year old. Then the email she showed about Michael being approved for the Ulta credit card - she has no shame at all. If you can’t afford to buy makeup and have to put it on credit, then you don’t need a $40 palette. She really should get a clue about what to put on the internet for anyone to see..

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her voice, omg. She was practically slurring. Also, she posted that she got approved for an Ulta card. Doesn't she already HAVE one? What did she max it out and sign up for one using Mike's info?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does Mike know he has been approved for an Ulta Card? This may be the start of Stupid ruining his credit. :lol!: :lol!:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I also find it funny how they got the girls a bunch of clothes this time - it seems like that only happens when Mike is there. Like he tells her the girls need clothes too and not just her selfish ass lmao. I don't understand why she needed to buy herself so many tank tops, though - she showed a whole drawer full of them. Why does she need so many? She doesn't work and is at home in a robe all the damn time! Does she never do laundry?

The tub also looked like it was full of shit. Why do you store things in the tub?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Because she’s got shit stored all over the house. She thinks Mike won’t find it there???
What goes on in her mind? :jd: :jd: :jd: Benzos at work.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I thought Courtney already had a Ulta credit card? I'm sure Courtney's maxed out her $250 limit & isn't making payments so she decided to open a card in Mike's name? If Mike actually gave Courtney's ignorant ass permission to open a line of credit from Ulta in his name then he's a lot dumber then I could have ever imagined! If Courtney opened it without Mike's approval I honestly wouldn't be surprised because how trifling Courtney is! I don't believe Courtney really loves or cares for Mike like she claims! I believe Courtney see's Mike & his family as her meal ticket & get out of jail free card. Courtney made sure to lock Mike & his mom down by popping out 2 kids & tries to keep him stuck. In Courtney's mind her throwing that nasty crusty snatch on him once a month will be enough to keep him trapped! Courtney's the perfect example of the saying "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife". How miserable & embarrased do you guys think Mike really is? He's supporting Courtney's drug addiction on a daily basis, has to drop $100's on rocks & makeup, his mother has to come over weekly to clean her house she allows them to live in free while Courtney does nothing all day & to top it off Courtney is a AWFUL MOTHER! If Mike wasn't so damn dumb I would maybe feel sorry for him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mike better get a vasectomy or he will end up with another child to take care of. Courtney is such a
wonderful mother. :rofl: :rofl: Then he will have three to take care of plus a drug addled wife. She’s
never going to work. She tried and lasted one day. Didn’t she?

I bet that robe would stand up by itself. She rarely washes it. I don’t think Mike would agree to open up
an Ulta Card. WTC has one that is maxed out and she obviously isn’t paying it. Why would Mike take that
chance. She will start going for something bigger like a VISA next. She’s crossed the line. She will make
it worth her while,.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I am almost 100% positive that she talked about her Ulta card before because she was talking about points and everything. There's certain times of the month where Ulta card holders get bonus points and everything. So the ONLY way she got another one (and why she would show she got a second one in the first place is beyond me) would be if she put it in Mike's name. She's probably scared to steal from there now so she's going to open up as many credit cards as she can so she can still get her fix lmao. The thing is, if you are late paying your card even a couple days it stops working. So she must have been making minimum payments on the other one till she maxed it out. I know I have an Ulta card and completely forgot to pay it one month, and when I went in there and used it it got denied lmao. So my guess is she maxed out the first one and needed another. Still don't understand why she showed it, though. Certainly we're not the only ones who remember her talking about already having one!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s benzo barred out. She doesn’t have enough sense not to show that kind of stuff. She thinks it’s IG and will
be gone in 24 hours. I am sure she thinks Mike will forgive her.

She had better stop stealing. I heard Ulta has some new policies on shoplifting and different and better Loss Prevention.
I am sure she’s on a list and the minute she walks in an Ulta she’s customer serviced to death.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Is she seriously bitching about having to stand in the rain to wait for Brielle's bus? "I done did my time at the bus stop." This chick honestly shouldn't have had kids lmao. And is it just me, or does anyone else wonder why the hell she gets them up so early? I never need that much time to get my son ready for school and I DRIVE HIM THERE EVERY DAY! She just has to wait for the damn bus! I don't understand. She's always getting them up at like 5am, which is even worse knowing that they don't get to bed till 10/11:00!

minamoonbae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by minamoonbae »

Is this business about not bathing redhead children everyday a thing? First she worded it "because you know you cant bathe kids everyday." I was like what?! I certainly bathe my 3 year old everyday, he runs around and gets all sweaty at daycare and if he has any dry spots after his bath he gets a lotion massage. She used the defense that her daughter washes her hands when she gets home from school...that's just proper hygiene! Theres all kinds of germs at school. Then she said her kids are redheads so they're not allowed to take baths everyday. Idk, I'm not sure I could buy that. I'm aware redheads have more sensitive skin but even if you dont scrub them down, you can at least let them sit in water and rinse them? Maybe use your hands instead of a loofah, and use extra sensitive baby wash? Then be sure to lotion/oil dry skin? Does anyone know about this? Google didnt help at all. She said the pediatrician specified no baths everyday but I feel like she misunderstood no baths everyday for "dont wash their hair everyday" and her lazy ass was just like okay no bath then!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, I've never heard of that. When my son was a baby he had eczema and even then his doctor just recommended a special wash for him. Also, she had her story all screwed up. She said they get baths Mon, Wed, and Fri and then she was like actually it's Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun lmao

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I have multiple friends that have red head children that I've know since the day they were born & I've never heard them talk about bathing them every other day or every 2 days! That's Courtney justifying her laziness & not wanting to keep up with proper hygiene for her 2 young children. How many times have we heard Courtney talk about her nasty greasy hair & her not showering for days on end? If Courtney is to lazy to keep up with her own hygiene I'm not surprised she doesn't care about her 2 young girls hygiene. The part when Courtney talked about her daughter washing her hands for a minute straight after getting of the buss from school was more then ridiculous & just straight bull shit! I guess Courtney isn't smart enough to know that children touch everything including other children that carry germs then touch themselves on the face, neck arms ect. You don't just carry germs on your hands! I don't believe for one minute her doctor told her to give her children a bath once every 2 days! I guess we can a guess why Courtney's children are constantly sick with something. It literally takes 10 minutes to give a child a bath. I give my children a bath every single day! My children are to active to not take bath's & I couldn't sleep at night knowing I put my children to bed dirty after a long day!

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Courtney wants to show off her huge Ulta haul that she made with Mike's Ulta card! I'm sure Ulta gave Mike a $450 credit limit that she maxed out within just a few hours after opening? Ulta has a APR around 25% so Courtney is extremely dumb for making minimum payments on makeup. If she's even going to make the minimum payment? It's Mike's credit though so he might be sure to make the payments? Highly doubtful in my opinion. Mike's not any better then Courtney! I have a Ulta MC & if or when I use it I make sure its paid in full because I refuse to make payments on cosmetics or pay a APR on it. People like Courtney try to wealth brag but don't have a dime to their name. Courtney is just making it very obvious how broke her & Mike really are!Image

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

I have a redhead little girl and she baths everyday! I can confirm that she is perfectly fine and trash bag is talking BS as usual

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “Courtney Lurae”