Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melly888
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 19

Post by melly888 »

People are ACTUALLY saying that Romeo’s people created this drama for Shane to distract from him. Everything is a conspiracy for these zombies, especially when they need to get Shane out of something. Remember when the pedo allegations came out and people were actually saying Logan Paul was behind it to distract from his suicide video? Lmao.

Shane could kill a man and people would be like it’s actually ISIS trying to distract you!

melly888
Debater
Debater

Post by melly888 »

Sorry if kinda off topic but why are all his fans on twitter saying this is kpop/BTS fans fault? And they are evil or something and you can’t take a kpop fan seriously? Am I too old to know about that or wtf?

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

melly888 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:12 pm
Sorry if kinda off topic but why are all his fans on twitter saying this is kpop/BTS fans fault? And they are evil or something and you can’t take a kpop fan seriously? Am I too old to know about that or wtf?
I think there are two sides to it. A lot of kpop stans will do crazy, psycho shit to get the attention of the artists (maybe the person that first came out with the cumming on a cat thing was a stan), and on the other hand people who hate kpop will blame the artists and fans for EVERYTHING.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

melly888 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:09 pm
People are ACTUALLY saying that Romeo’s people created this drama for Shane to distract from him. Everything is a conspiracy for these zombies, especially when they need to get Shane out of something. Remember when the pedo allegations came out and people were actually saying Logan Paul was behind it to distract from his suicide video? Lmao.

Shane could kill a man and people would be like it’s actually ISIS trying to distract you! :rofl:
I know, all the comments about "you should be talking about Romeo, not Shane!" Well, if I knew who the F*** Romeo was, then I would? I mean, I don't know who Romeo is, but he sounds disgusting and his behavior sounds criminal. I do know who Shane is, and he is disgusting. One doesn't cancel out the other. Although, I bet Olivia Jade Giannulli right now is like "thank God this Shane stuff came up!" LOL maybe her parents paid for the Shane stuff to be brought back up: there ya go! New conspiracy theory! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

i hate how people are telling Shane he shouldn't have apologized, because 'it was a joke!!1!1' (and how he continues to like those tweets, because he probably still thinks it's not a big deal) and i really hate how this whole situation is just turning into a giant meme on twitter.

also did anyone see Shane's mom tweet about how a woman with a young boy stopped her at Target to tell her she hoped her son would grow up to be like Shane?? what sane person would hope their kid grows up to be like Shane? oh yeah I really hope my young child grows up to pee in bottles and leave them around the house, give up on basic hygiene, be racist, sexualize kids as a joke and "joke" about jacking off to their cat. what a great fucking role model

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

There's a video of him making out with a dog in one of Trisha's vids going wrong. It's so disgusting. Especially because he... baits the dog into licking his tongue before licking it back. Someone on his reddit said if that's what he does in public, imagine what he does in private. :/

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Ryland needs to get the dogs and Cheeto out of there.

aperaltiago
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aperaltiago »

Yeahhh wow if y’all want to scar yourself for life look up ‘Puppy Love’ on Trish’s channel.. around 4:20. I’m sick.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

roseau wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:09 pm
There's a video of him making out with a dog in one of Trisha's vids going wrong. It's so disgusting. Especially because he... baits the dog into licking his tongue before licking it back. Someone on his reddit said if that's what he does in public, imagine what he does in private. :/

Starts at 4:27 :barf:

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

How hard is it to simply say I fucked up and I’m sorry? Don’t try to defend yourself.

melly888
Debater
Debater

Post by melly888 »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:44 pm
How hard is it to simply say I fucked up and I’m sorry? Don’t try to defend yourself.
How else would we know that he hates himself :(
And he’s so proud of his content today :(
And that his past (three years ago) was filled with him being insecure and relying on shock :(
Or that he PROMISED himself he was never going to make an apology video again but :(

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

melly888 wrote:People are ACTUALLY saying that Romeo’s people created this drama for Shane to distract from him. Everything is a conspiracy for these zombies, especially when they need to get Shane out of something. Remember when the pedo allegations came out and people were actually saying Logan Paul was behind it to distract from his suicide video? Lmao.

Shane could kill a man and people would be like it’s actually ISIS trying to distract you!
Why do people act like it’s physically impossible to be outraged or care about more than one thing at a time?! I never understood that.

Rgblixit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rgblixit »

Listen, I’m no expert. And to some it may sound like I just don’t understand what a joke is. But I think there is a difference between a “joke” and a “funny lie.” Most of the time with comedians, we can tell that they are telling a joke/not being serious. Even troll videos, at first you may think they’re being serious, but it doesn’t take too long to figure out that it’s a joke.

Shane, on the other hand, will just straight up lie, and it’s a joke, but there’s nothing to signal to the audience that he’s not being serious. That’s where this whole cat situation comes into play. He told a “funny” lie (funny being subjective), and there was nothing to signify the audience that he was kidding. Haven’t watched his videos lately, but I know he used to do this all the time. Even if someone was there to call him out and say he wasn’t serious, he would continue to say he was being real.

And most of his lies are similar to this cat story, where they’re really embarrassing. This is something people who lie and manipulate a lot do. They tell a very personal and embarrassing story about themselves so later on you’ll be more likely to believe whatever they say.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

Phil Defranco sided with Shane again. BYE

melly888
Debater
Debater

Post by melly888 »

Rgblixit wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:48 pm
Listen, I’m no expert. And to some it may sound like I just don’t understand what a joke is. But I think there is a difference between a “joke” and a “funny lie.” Most of the time with comedians, we can tell that they are telling a joke/not being serious. Even troll videos, at first you may think they’re being serious, but it doesn’t take too long to figure out that it’s a joke.

Shane, on the other hand, will just straight up lie, and it’s a joke, but there’s nothing to signal to the audience that he’s not being serious. That’s where this whole cat situation comes into play. He told a “funny” lie (funny being subjective), and there was nothing to signify the audience that he was kidding. Haven’t watched his videos lately, but I know he used to do this all the time. Even if someone was there to call him out and say he wasn’t serious, he would continue to say he was being real.

And most of his lies are similar to this cat story, where they’re really embarrassing. This is something people who lie and manipulate a lot do. They tell a very personal and embarrassing story about themselves so later on you’ll be more likely to believe whatever they say.
:yup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

melly888
Debater
Debater

Post by melly888 »

Daily_Tea wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:52 pm
The 'Shoey' vlogs are full of all kinds of strangeness. He seems to have privated one. I wonder if it's the one where he smooches with Corny. I won't be spending my time with them trying to find that one.

Anyway, here they talk about sex of course and Joey accuses Shane of ped****** lol But that is also nothing new. Anyways all of those vlogs are messy.

https://youtu.be/i9pxKY787XM?t=264
Omg I loved shoey back in the day! Joey was still in the closet and clearly not comfortable being labeled as gay but since he was a big youtuber at the time Shane pushed their “ship” to be relevant! Then he unconsentually kissed Joey! Then he crumbled up Joey and threw away the friendship when he was able to maintain relevancy on his own!

My fave ship!!

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

^^ 1:55 onwards on the vlog... Jesus :roll:

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

He’s full on making out with that dog. That is fucking sick! I wonder if Jeffree will cancel him or just hide all his dogs when he comes over to continue filming their series!

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

A little off topic, but does anyone else think that he used Garrett to create a dan and phil type of dynamic? Iirc garrett was on his channel when dan and phil blocked him or something? And maybe he used the dynamic to get curious phans liking him? Idk

Return to “Shane Dawson”