HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Lily: "I don't want to sound cocky but I feel like I know quite a lot about pregnancy and having kids since I have sisters and friends with babies"

Also Lily: asks for recommendations about every single little thing related to pregnancy

I can't with this woman :roll:

And yeah, regarding Hannah, I especially liked the part where she mentions she has to stop herself from hogging the whole conversation by talking about her pregnancy when they see each other. Suuuuch a generous and thoughtful friend.

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

So Anna has been writing out what she says in IG stories as captions which is nice. Now all of a sudden Lily is also doing it with no explanation (unless I missed it). She truly has no original ideas.

Also moaning about not being able to wear her normal clothes is so boring. She has like two months to go. Most women would suck it up for two months in order to feel comfortable at least

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

I still can't believe she jumped down subscribers throats when they said she was pregnant or looked pregnant and it turns out she was. Like, unnecessarily upset about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Mixedbaby wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 am
She wore vans to wedding and claimed she is “allowed” because she is PREGNANT.

Is this woman for real? Smh
Well, this is the same woman who stated she would write a disclaimer at the bottom of her emails after giving birth so that people wouldn't be mad or disappointed if her work was crap because giving birth apparently should be a Get Out Of Jail Free card :roll:
This is something that makes me so upset!! It is already hard enough for women to be taken seriously when they return to the work place from maternity leave and she even perpetuates this idea that women are incapable of working just as hard as others once they are mothers! Usually, women have to work harder to re-establish their position. But „I am so different and such a rebel and very feminist“ Lily takes pregnancy and maternity as an excuse to suck at her already convenient job. Like - why?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

^ Agree, Lily's such a contradiction. Imo she's full of crap about a lot of the feminist stuff, there are far better role models to look up to. It's clear to me she's a lazy, entitled person. The way she goes on about not being able to do much during pregnancy reminds me of when wealthy women went into their 'confinement' for the last few months of their pregnancy, basically staying in bed with maids fussing over them until delivery - Lily would love that. She's basically been in the confinement stage since the beginning.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

So she’s is doing beauty week this week. Can’t wait for all the miserable faces.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:26 pm
Lily: "I don't want to sound cocky but I feel like I know quite a lot about pregnancy and having kids since I have sisters and friends with babies"

Also Lily: asks for recommendations about every single little thing related to pregnancy

I can't with this woman :roll:

And yeah, regarding Hannah, I especially liked the part where she mentions she has to stop herself from hogging the whole conversation by talking about her pregnancy when they see each other. Suuuuch a generous and thoughtful friend.
Well she says that, but in her pregancy Q&A on youtube she kept repeating ' this wasn't the case when my mum gave birth' making it sound as if she never really talked about pregancy with her sisters or friends, just her mum. I doubt she ever took a real interest in her sisters and friends at the times they were going through it.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Affective.
Best selling author my ass.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I am sick projecting her self hatred on other women. ie: talking about looking "hippy" ie: wider hips. umm that is a common womanly feature and that happens more so in pregnancy and her curly "kinky" hair issues. Does she not see how problematic her words are?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

lavieenrose wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:30 am
I am sick projecting her self hatred on other women. ie: talking about looking "hippy" ie: wider hips. umm that is a common womanly feature and that happens more so in pregnancy and her curly "kinky" hair issues. Does she not see how problematic her words are?
And she's going to be raising a little girl. Can you imagine the damaging complex she's going to give her? You have to be SO careful what you say around little kids.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker

Post by belbeauty29 »

How can anyone trust her morning routine when every item has been gifted to her? Plus we all see how crap her face looks before the makeup so why on earth would we think she’s a good advocate for such products! Definitely puts me off buying any of them.

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

I cringe so much watching these routines. She complains about her eye but uses heavy fragranced products and is so rough with taking the makeup off

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker

Post by belbeauty29 »

One company KINDLY keep her stocked up on serum, I clicked on the link...£85!!!! So they give it to her for free and she af links it to get commission on it! Obviously the more expensive the product the more she’ll be making. Can’t imagine her ever putting her hand in her purse for that!

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:31 am
I cringe so much watching these routines. She complains about her eye but uses heavy fragranced products and is so rough with taking the makeup off
Yeah, that's what really bother me of her routine. She is rubbing her skin so much, especially around her eyes, so she is probably irritating her skin even more. You can see that she is super uncomfortable during her whole routine.

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

I only lasted half way through her “beauty week” stories. It just comes across as half arsed. No doubt gleam made her do it to keep some brands onside and interested in her as an influencer. She doesn’t give a fuck about beauty or skincare, she just wants to shine on insta and be gifted free shit.

Post by Guest »

lavieenrose wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 am
She always disses hairdressers for not curling or doing her hair the way she does it, umm Lily you need frizzy and curly at the top and messy poorly done "waves" that are fried? Can't believe she thinks she can do her hair better than professionals.

Every time I see how bad she looks even when putting on makeup I can't believe being a beauty blogger is her job :/

Oh and did anyone notice that her eyebrow threading at Blink is gifted too?! If she's getting them gifted why the hell isn't she getting them done regularly!
I've said it before on this thread but I'm going to say it again on the off chance that Lily is watching these pages:

GET LASER HAIR REMOVAL ON THE CURLY BABY HAIRS ALONG YOUR HAIRLINE. THEY GIVE THE GAME AWAY.

I realize this is over the top for most people (or maybe not, laser hair removal is pretty mainstream now), but seriously, if you want to flat iron the shit out of your hair, then wave 3/4 of it, and leave straight bits at the bottom, you're fooling no one if you have kinky baby hairs at your hairline. It totally takes away from the smooth effect Lily tries to achieve at her crown and down to her ears.

Whether or not you should leave a good 2 inches of uncurled hair at the bottom, I'll leave for the Instawh0res at Hershesons to debate.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^ Could she get away with lasering her hair line though? It's not just baby hairs but the hairs closest to her roots.

sk_dd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk_dd »

starredream wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 pm
She's soooo dramatic and ridiculous about her friend Hannah... She claims that they don't call or text each other because that's not the nature of their friendship, but then has long crying sessions every time Hannah's back in town because they have to fit in months of chats into a few days. SUCH a healthy friendship :roll:. Anyone know if she touches on this technology ban in her bestselling book on friendships? :D

The way she talks about her friendship with Hannah is SO frustrating - it's all just 'me, me, me' and how hard it is on HER and her life. Never 'but I understand why Hannah moved and how it has benefited her life' etc

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

sk_dd wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:41 am
starredream wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 pm
She's soooo dramatic and ridiculous about her friend Hannah... She claims that they don't call or text each other because that's not the nature of their friendship, but then has long crying sessions every time Hannah's back in town because they have to fit in months of chats into a few days. SUCH a healthy friendship :roll:. Anyone know if she touches on this technology ban in her bestselling book on friendships? :D

The way she talks about her friendship with Hannah is SO frustrating - it's all just 'me, me, me' and how hard it is on HER and her life. Never 'but I understand why Hannah moved and how it has benefited her life' etc
Hannah moved away from Moany Moanster, that's why she buggered off to the other side of the planet.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lily showing her makeup straight up looks like a mugshot. ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Return to “Lily Pebbles”