Alexandra Rodriguez
burnitdown
Learner
Learner

Re: Learningdeletednudesstayonline4eva - Part 17

Post by burnitdown »

OXMissA wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:49 am
I am soooo upset about the Bahamas vlog. HOW?! HOW CAN YOU GO TO THE FREAKING BAHAMAS & NOT... go to the beach, go on an excursion, get out of your resort & into the area to meet locals. Her entire vlog just captured white people living in a gated, privileged area. There's no sense of exploration or intrigue in a new place she's never been to before. She could have stayed in Florida for the same experience, but a lot cheaper.

Three years ago I went to the Dominican Republic for a destination wedding that was at a resort. Beforehand I tried to freshen up my Spanish skills because I knew we were spending a couple days in Santo Domingo, & I wanted to at least greet locals I encountered. I learned that a lot of locals not only spoke English, but many also knew French & German! We saw school aged kids walking to school & stopped at local food markets for fresh fruit. How insulting is that to the people who are from there? They love our home, but only in a concrete tower surrounded by chlorine & other white people.

I can't stand it.
Not sticking up for her, and maybe my American whiteness is showing, but I've been to Nassau a few times (as a stop on cruises) and probably won't make any effort to leave a resort or even a cruise ship if I go back. I've gone to the beach that was covered in dirty diapers, trash, and bees. I've been grabbed by people in the straw market. I've been catcalled by local guys who said they wanted to squeeze me because I'm fluffy like a marshmallow. No thanks.

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MeekNMild »

I came here to say the same thing. She has the opportunity to go to a place like the Bahamas only to complain how expensive it is and literally sit by the pool the entire time. What is she relaxing from? Her privileged life of doing absolutely NOTHING!? God bless the man that ends up with her. She’s a lazy entitled wilder beast! It baffles me that her subbies still can’t see how much of a fraud she is. Those edited pictures vs those screen grab pictures from her vlog are so beyond.

linseyxx
Debater
Debater

Post by linseyxx »

burnitdown wrote:
OXMissA wrote:
I am soooo upset about the Bahamas vlog. HOW?! HOW CAN YOU GO TO THE FREAKING BAHAMAS & NOT... go to the beach, go on an excursion, get out of your resort & into the area to meet locals. Her entire vlog just captured white people living in a gated, privileged area. There's no sense of exploration or intrigue in a new place she's never been to before. She could have stayed in Florida for the same experience, but a lot cheaper.

Three years ago I went to the Dominican Republic for a destination wedding that was at a resort. Beforehand I tried to freshen up my Spanish skills because I knew we were spending a couple days in Santo Domingo, & I wanted to at least greet locals I encountered. I learned that a lot of locals not only spoke English, but many also knew French & German! We saw school aged kids walking to school & stopped at local food markets for fresh fruit. How insulting is that to the people who are from there? They love our home, but only in a concrete tower surrounded by chlorine & other white people.

I can't stand it.
Not sticking up for her, and maybe my American whiteness is showing, but I've been to Nassau a few times (as a stop on cruises) and probably won't make any effort to leave a resort or even a cruise ship if I go back. I've gone to the beach that was covered in dirty diapers, trash, and bees. I've been grabbed by people in the straw market. I've been catcalled by local guys who said they wanted to squeeze me because I'm fluffy like a marshmallow. No thanks.

I can understand maybe not leaving the resort but Im sure the resort has their own private beach they could have went to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

burnitdown wrote:
OXMissA wrote:

I can't stand it.
Sucks that you had a negative experience, but that doesn’t really have anything to do with Alex. It would be one thing if she had that negative experience in the past so she didn’t wanna leave the resort because of it, but she didn’t. Her and her mom literally just wanted to go to a hotel and sit by the pool, which is fine I guess, but why switch their Florida vacation to the Bahamas if they got the exact same experience?

It bugs me when people like Alex and Sarah Rae Vargas go to all of these different places back to back and do the exact same shit at each one, not even leaving the resort. What the hell is the point?!

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Does she ever eat a vegetable? Vacation or at home. Although shes on vacay lke 25% of her life Image

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

I would not have killed Alex to do a guided tour. That's safe. When I go to the States I get catcalled all the damn time. I just put that on ignore and go about my merry way. Can't have little shit deter you from living life.
Go a little bit out of your comfort zone it'll make life better.

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

green_eyez19 wrote:I would not have killed Alex to do a guided tour. That's safe. When I go to the States I get catcalled all the damn time. I just put that on ignore and go about my merry way. Can't have little shit deter you from living life.
Go a little bit out of your comfort zone it'll make life better.

Right? ImageImage Walk down the street in NYC for 2 minutes and you’ll be catcalled 10 times. No need to discredit all of the Bahamas just because one local was rude to you

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

linseyxx wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:53 pm
burnitdown wrote:
OXMissA wrote:

I can't stand it.

I can understand maybe not leaving the resort but Im sure the resort has their own private beach they could have went to

I've been there as well, and there is a beach, but the locals have access and basically bother you the entire time you're there to braid your hair for money or buy their homemade bracelets, etc. They're not allowed inside the resort, but for some reason the beach isn't patrolled. We rarely went to the beach because it's man-made and really small, and there aren't a lot of chairs. And when we were there we had about 5-10 people an hour asking to braid my hair. Sorry, really not trying to defend Alex, but I get it if they didn't want to be bothered because it is a bit much if you're trying to relax.
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

You want them to patrol beaches so that locals can’t go? Lol y’all sound kinda racist but do you

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

rebeez wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:17 pm
You want them to patrol beaches so that locals can’t go? Lol y’all sound kinda racist but do you

Definitely not what I said or implied, sorry if it seemed that way. It's not an issue if the locals are on the beach, but when they're there specifically to ask tourists for money (and won't let up until you've said no rather forcefully multiple times) I can see how it would be an issue for the resort. People go on vacation to relax, and that's not the most relaxing environment. I only brought it up because it's happened to me, I've been to this resort three times. And everyone was kind of bitching at Alex for not going to the beach in the Bahamas, but there's an explanation (other than her definite laziness) for her not to have gone. Anyway, this is off topic so I'm done.
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Yeah I gotta step in on this one. I travel all the time to third world countries and I do it because I love it! I go to other countries to explore, meet locals, experience their culture, try new foods, learn a new language, see and experience the planet away from my country.
I understand people want to go to these cheaper places for a break but you're in a place where poverty is everywhere and to some poor locals you look like a dollar sign. If you learnt a few key words of their language it goes a long way. Saying NO when asked for money is fine too. It's you, the uncomfortable, entitled white person that's the pain by not having the confidence and awareness to walk down a beach and either ignoring people that approach you or simply saying NO.
It you are too scared to leave your resort then that's your problem. You are the problem.
There's a whole wide world out there outside of your country, away from your TV screen and the internet. Fucking explore it well before you are dead. Don't live your life in a fake bubble of convenience.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Trying to look sexy but she just looks angry and stoopid Image

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Will have my commentary up later today peeps! Haven't watched more than the first few seconds. Those in the US may be asleep by the time it's up here, sorry. Gotta work! Image

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Will have my commentary up later today peeps! Haven't watched more than the first few seconds. Those in the US may be asleep by the time it's up here, sorry. Gotta work! Image

Can't wait girl ♡

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Its that time of the week again that coincidentally falls on my Monday in Australia. I fucking hate Mondays anyway so this alines perfectly with my shit day when Corndogs makes a dick of herself for a whole week, records it, then sends it out into the world for us to cringe and shake our heads at.

This weeks vlog is titled OUR BAHAMAS VACATION VLOG. The thumbnail has two photos. The one on the left is a photo of her dressed like a rolled roast in a black bikini with a blotchy fake tan and greasy hair. The other photo is her beast of a mother, Pixie, both looking miserable and bloated. Gosh, this looks like fun.

I press play and Corndogs is waving her tuckshop lady arms around in a bikini in her hotel room trying to act perky and funloving. Shes wearing what I can only assume are meant to be oversized sunglasses inside, they look small on her and....why the fuck has she got them on inside?! Her mother laughs at her and tells her she sounds like a fucking idiot when she talks like that, I agree, Pixie, I agree. Pixie then imitates her, taking it too far and I have to adjust my volume to not lose my ears to her whiny fucking voice.

Pixie is desperate for us to see her in her own bikini. Her tits are pushed up high, making her look like mutton dressed as lamb and she looks like she didnt tuck her dick properly today. Need a bit more tape there Pixie, your scrotum is showing!

Meanwhile Corndogs keeps checking herself out in the viewfinder, not realising every time she adjusts the camera we get covered in flesh from her flabby arm. God we are only 36 seconds in FUCK ME!!!!

Everytime Corndogs turns to look behind her we get a look at her messy, greasy mop of hair. I bet it smells like musty ass. Her mother is making stupid comments about being sponsored and Alex thinks this is fucking hilarious. Its not. I cringe at this interaction. Pixie says and I quote "everybody wants a piece of me". Vomit explodes onto my computer screen and I quickly clean it up.

STILL in the fucking hotel room, Our Lady of Corndogs decides that we need to see her saggy tits in her swimsuit today. She forgets to cross her legs in the mirror and I get a quick glimpse of how huge her tree trunk thighs really are, her arms are no different, or her stomach, this is a place were cellulite feels at home. Not a single part of this girls body has tone.

She tells us its their first time in the Bahamas and I get a little excited, we might get to go through this wonderful destination with her and get a sense of what its like. You know, see her be FEARLESS as she explores a new country and culture. This could be good!

She shows us the view from her window and shes definitely in the tourist area with resorts galore and multiple cruise ships in the background. Besides the tiny glimpse of beach she may as well have still been in Vegas for all I knew.

We cut to around the pool and Corndogs is taking up two sunlounges. She didnt have the energy to actually swim and use her muscles so she sat on a tyre and went around the lazy river. She looks exhausted from that. This is already more exercise than she does in a week. I wonder how far she had to walk from her room to get here?

She looks fucking enormous as she tells us the story of the lazy river experience, very different to the pics she posted on Instagram. For those of you who dont know what a lazy river is, its lots of fun, you just sit on a tube and float around this artificial river that has a strong current. I like it when I go to water parks as less kids go on it as they are too busy going on the water slides. The lazy river is a more adult pace to get away from screaming brats. Not always, sometimes it can still be full of kids. Thats when its time to drink alcohol at the bar instead!

She puts on a sped up view of them standing in the swimming pool chatting while Corndogs keeps playing with her greasy hair then washing her greasy fingers in the communal waters. Every fucking angle I capture of her is huge, so many rolls and honestly, her face looks screwed up and disgusting. They dont swim, they just stand there. Oh wait they do quickly put their heads under the water.

The camera is still recording from her sunlounge and Alex decides it would be a fantastic idea to leave in the clip of the young girl that stood in front of it playing with her vagina. Clearly she was too focused on watching her fat ass waddling out of the pool in the background when editing to notice the view in the foreground! If I was a mother I would be mortified that an adult has filmed my child by a pool, captured a moment like this and then posted it online for all to see.

Next, conveniently, the resort games have come to them so they dont have to leave their lounges! Corndogs has won Pixie a shitty hat playing Bingo and of course, chose not to participate in the hoola hoop comp.

Its night time and they are shopping for over-priced souvenirs at the resort shop. I've never understood resort shopping. You're buying something made by local people, dont you at least want to see where its made or by who? Or go out into the streets or to a market and haggle with them for a good price?

They go to dinner and Corndogs avoids anything fruit or vegetable and rips apart the meat, then turns the camera on herself so she can try to sell us all the accessories she has on tonight. I feel like I'm in a fucking infomercial. Again she keeps staring at herself in the view finder.

Its the next day and Pixie is complaining of sunburn despite wearing sunscreen and doesnt understand the concept of the sun reflecting off the water or different levels of SPF. I roll my eyes at her ignorance. Fry bitch, fry! they are waiting to get breakfast I think and Alex looks like her usual sack of shit, 2 weeks in to not washing her hair that now smells like musty ass and she keeps picking her nose near the food. I keep waiting for her to flick a booger at an innocent diner, but if she does, its edited out. The angles Corndogs keeps showing us of her face she red pigmetation and acne, along with acne scars. Her skin looks horrible and not what she was trying to portray in her Instagram once again. Why does she lie so much?

Alex zooms in on all the cakes she wants to eat. and buys a greasy, microwaved croissant.

I get the feeling 3 days in and they havent left the resort yet. Sigh.....

Back in the hotel room again and Pixie is complaining that she left her hat and beach bag at home and is now forced to wear a free sun-visor and use a plastic shopping bag to carry her shit to the pool. Little does she realise if she actually left the resort, she could get a new hat and a new bag really, really cheap and not the same as resort prices! She goes on to complain about missing her mani-pedi appointment the first day there and again, little does she know, you can get all of those things outside of the resort, without an appointment! Shock, horror! So rather than leave the comforts of her resort that could be anywhere on the planet right now, shes chosen to be stubborn and make do with shitty toenails. Fucking idiot.

Back by the pool and Corndogs is trying to sell us more jewellery because she has nothing interesting to talk about. They then go to lunch. Pixie and Corndogs make fun of young teen girls appearances. Corndogs tells us that teenage girls hunch over to look smaller. What the fuck?!!! Does she own a fucking mirror?!!! fucking photo editing queen! Fuck you!

Corndogs starts picking her nose again near the food. Pixie tries to give us all life advice on whether to follow your heart or your head, because her life is so fucking perfect. Im so bored listening to this. Guys I think I have to fast forward, Im dying!!!! Alex is wearing a bikini at the table and her flesh is enveloping it as always. They are now talking about The Bachelor. Are they even in another country here?!!!!

She cuts to dinner. Oh man, more fucking food! Pixie is horny so shes getting drunk and trailing for dick later. Corndogs keeps staring at herself in the viewfinder of her camera rather than enjoying the view as they walk to their restaurant. OMG this girl is boring as fuck!

Dinner in the restaurant and Corndogs has ordered all the greasy food. This girl doesnt give a shit about herself, Im certain of it. She stuffs her face with mini corndogs and tries to look dainty as she nibbles....I capture every ugly second of it. She picks her nose again and flicks a booger into her nachos.

Its the next day and shes by the pool again. Yawn! Its actually lunch time and they spent the morning wasting time. Now they are going to eat again. FUCK ME!!!!!!

Eating is the highlight of life for Corndogs, this is a fact. If she had anything else interesting going on in her life Im sure she would show us, but all she does is films herself eating!

Its now the evening and they are at the casino....oh no thats it they are leaving!

We get a tiny glimpse of life outside the resort as they are in their car going to the airport. She has it sped up so we really dont get to see much. Fuck thats it of the trip!

But not the end of the video! Shes back in her kitchen dressed like Freddie Kruger with the camera on the ceiling to hide her chins. We already saw all her chins for the last 18 minutes so why she is hiding them again is beyond me! She goes into giving us a Target haul and I literally turn the fucking video off. I'm done, No more!

Alex, youre a fucking joke of a human being. No wait, a joke would be funny, youre not funny, youre just boring and pathetic. You have so many opportunities in life and this is what you do with it?! You had opportunity on that holiday to explore and you didnt! Then you get home and complain of being tired?! tired from what?!!! You didnt do anything!!!

Fuck you Alex! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

Mondays suck, but you’re doing the Lord’s work with that recap! :rofl:

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:12 pm
Its that time of the week again that coincidentally falls on my Monday in Australia. I fucking hate Mondays anyway so this alines perfectly with my shit day when Corndogs makes a dick of herself for a whole week, records it, then sends it out into the world for us to cringe and shake our heads at.

This weeks vlog is titled OUR BAHAMAS VACATION VLOG. The thumbnail has two photos. The one on the left is a photo of her dressed like a rolled roast in a black bikini with a blotchy fake tan and greasy hair. The other photo is her beast of a mother, Pixie, both looking miserable and bloated. Gosh, this looks like fun.

I press play and Corndogs is waving her tuckshop lady arms around in a bikini in her hotel room trying to act perky and funloving. Shes wearing what I can only assume are meant to be oversized sunglasses inside, they look small on her and....why the fuck has she got them on inside?! Her mother laughs at her and tells her she sounds like a fucking idiot when she talks like that, I agree, Pixie, I agree. Pixie then imitates her, taking it too far and I have to adjust my volume to not lose my ears to her whiny fucking voice.

Pixie is desperate for us to see her in her own bikini. Her tits are pushed up high, making her look like mutton dressed as lamb and she looks like she didnt tuck her dick properly today. Need a bit more tape there Pixie, your scrotum is showing!

Meanwhile Corndogs keeps checking herself out in the viewfinder, not realising every time she adjusts the camera we get covered in flesh from her flabby arm. God we are only 36 seconds in FUCK ME!!!!

Everytime Corndogs turns to look behind her we get a look at her messy, greasy mop of hair. I bet it smells like musty ass. Her mother is making stupid comments about being sponsored and Alex thinks this is fucking hilarious. Its not. I cringe at this interaction. Pixie says and I quote "everybody wants a piece of me". Vomit explodes onto my computer screen and I quickly clean it up.

STILL in the fucking hotel room, Our Lady of Corndogs decides that we need to see her saggy tits in her swimsuit today. She forgets to cross her legs in the mirror and I get a quick glimpse of how huge her tree trunk thighs really are, her arms are no different, or her stomach, this is a place were cellulite feels at home. Not a single part of this girls body has tone.

She tells us its their first time in the Bahamas and I get a little excited, we might get to go through this wonderful destination with her and get a sense of what its like. You know, see her be FEARLESS as she explores a new country and culture. This could be good!

She shows us the view from her window and shes definitely in the tourist area with resorts galore and multiple cruise ships in the background. Besides the tiny glimpse of beach she may as well have still been in Vegas for all I knew.

We cut to around the pool and Corndogs is taking up two sunlounges. She didnt have the energy to actually swim and use her muscles so she sat on a tyre and went around the lazy river. She looks exhausted from that. This is already more exercise than she does in a week. I wonder how far she had to walk from her room to get here?

She looks fucking enormous as she tells us the story of the lazy river experience, very different to the pics she posted on Instagram. For those of you who dont know what a lazy river is, its lots of fun, you just sit on a tube and float around this artificial river that has a strong current. I like it when I go to water parks as less kids go on it as they are too busy going on the water slides. The lazy river is a more adult pace to get away from screaming brats. Not always, sometimes it can still be full of kids. Thats when its time to drink alcohol at the bar instead!

She puts on a sped up view of them standing in the swimming pool chatting while Corndogs keeps playing with her greasy hair then washing her greasy fingers in the communal waters. Every fucking angle I capture of her is huge, so many rolls and honestly, her face looks screwed up and disgusting. They dont swim, they just stand there. Oh wait they do quickly put their heads under the water.

The camera is still recording from her sunlounge and Alex decides it would be a fantastic idea to leave in the clip of the young girl that stood in front of it playing with her vagina. Clearly she was too focused on watching her fat ass waddling out of the pool in the background when editing to notice the view in the foreground! If I was a mother I would be mortified that an adult has filmed my child by a pool, captured a moment like this and then posted it online for all to see.

Next, conveniently, the resort games have come to them so they dont have to leave their lounges! Corndogs has won Pixie a shitty hat playing Bingo and of course, chose not to participate in the hoola hoop comp.

Its night time and they are shopping for over-priced souvenirs at the resort shop. I've never understood resort shopping. You're buying something made by local people, dont you at least want to see where its made or by who? Or go out into the streets or to a market and haggle with them for a good price?

They go to dinner and Corndogs avoids anything fruit or vegetable and rips apart the meat, then turns the camera on herself so she can try to sell us all the accessories she has on tonight. I feel like I'm in a fucking infomercial. Again she keeps staring at herself in the view finder.

Its the next day and Pixie is complaining of sunburn despite wearing sunscreen and doesnt understand the concept of the sun reflecting off the water or different levels of SPF. I roll my eyes at her ignorance. Fry bitch, fry! they are waiting to get breakfast I think and Alex looks like her usual sack of shit, 2 weeks in to not washing her hair that now smells like musty ass and she keeps picking her nose near the food. I keep waiting for her to flick a booger at an innocent diner, but if she does, its edited out. The angles Corndogs keeps showing us of her face she red pigmetation and acne, along with acne scars. Her skin looks horrible and not what she was trying to portray in her Instagram once again. Why does she lie so much?

Alex zooms in on all the cakes she wants to eat. and buys a greasy, microwaved croissant.

I get the feeling 3 days in and they havent left the resort yet. Sigh.....

Back in the hotel room again and Pixie is complaining that she left her hat and beach bag at home and is now forced to wear a free sun-visor and use a plastic shopping bag to carry her shit to the pool. Little does she realise if she actually left the resort, she could get a new hat and a new bag really, really cheap and not the same as resort prices! She goes on to complain about missing her mani-pedi appointment the first day there and again, little does she know, you can get all of those things outside of the resort, without an appointment! Shock, horror! So rather than leave the comforts of her resort that could be anywhere on the planet right now, shes chosen to be stubborn and make do with shitty toenails. Fucking idiot.

Back by the pool and Corndogs is trying to sell us more jewellery because she has nothing interesting to talk about. They then go to lunch. Pixie and Corndogs make fun of young teen girls appearances. Corndogs tells us that teenage girls hunch over to look smaller. What the fuck?!!! Does she own a fucking mirror?!!! fucking photo editing queen! Fuck you!

Corndogs starts picking her nose again near the food. Pixie tries to give us all life advice on whether to follow your heart or your head, because her life is so fucking perfect. Im so bored listening to this. Guys I think I have to fast forward, Im dying!!!! Alex is wearing a bikini at the table and her flesh is enveloping it as always. They are now talking about The Bachelor. Are they even in another country here?!!!!

She cuts to dinner. Oh man, more fucking food! Pixie is horny so shes getting drunk and trailing for dick later. Corndogs keeps staring at herself in the viewfinder of her camera rather than enjoying the view as they walk to their restaurant. OMG this girl is boring as fuck!

Dinner in the restaurant and Corndogs has ordered all the greasy food. This girl doesnt give a shit about herself, Im certain of it. She stuffs her face with mini corndogs and tries to look dainty as she nibbles....I capture every ugly second of it. She picks her nose again and flicks a booger into her nachos.

Its the next day and shes by the pool again. Yawn! Its actually lunch time and they spent the morning wasting time. Now they are going to eat again. FUCK ME!!!!!!

Eating is the highlight of life for Corndogs, this is a fact. If she had anything else interesting going on in her life Im sure she would show us, but all she does is films herself eating!

Its now the evening and they are at the casino....oh no thats it they are leaving!

We get a tiny glimpse of life outside the resort as they are in their car going to the airport. She has it sped up so we really dont get to see much. Fuck thats it of the trip!

But not the end of the video! Shes back in her kitchen dressed like Freddie Kruger with the camera on the ceiling to hide her chins. We already saw all her chins for the last 18 minutes so why she is hiding them again is beyond me! She goes into giving us a Target haul and I literally turn the fucking video off. I'm done, No more!

Alex, youre a fucking joke of a human being. No wait, a joke would be funny, youre not funny, youre just boring and pathetic. You have so many opportunities in life and this is what you do with it?! You had opportunity on that holiday to explore and you didnt! Then you get home and complain of being tired?! tired from what?!!! You didnt do anything!!!

Fuck you Alex! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tuck shop lady arms. I’m screaming!!!!!!!! Because I totally understand what you mean and the visual is so spot on. This commentary is everything as per usual!

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

Also her mionions are really dumb to believe she lost 25lbs. LOOK at those screen shots. She’s HUGE!

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Instagram vs Reality. ImageImage

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper