FAStinkyVag4StillStalkingMoochNash Part 86

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FAStinkyVag4StillStalkingMoochNash Part 86

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

I can't even imagine having hair so fried that it just stands up on it's own

itsamario
Talker
Talker

Post by itsamario »

Her struggling to put those hideous pink crystal boots on bahahaha. She says “you have to get it over your fat foot” no teabag, stop saying you, use I cause not everyone has fat fucking cankles like you do. She is soo delusional. Her outfits are so hideous, cover that blubber up jesusssss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

So she got her roots done but didn’t change out those ratty extensions?? And still didn’t brush them? Good lord she looks more and more awful by the second

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

In her video posted today she said she has she hates when people brag about projects and when people say this and that is their brand. lol really Trisha? You do that in every video, the hypocrisy, this chick can’t even keep up with herself.
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:18 am
In her video posted today she said she has she hates when people brag about projects and when people say this and that is their brand. lol really Trisha? You do that in every video, the hypocrisy, this chick can’t even keep up with herself.
I was thinking exactly the same thing! She always talks about her books or videos, and name drops. Right after she complained about others doing that, she brings up how she made up a song and sent it to her producer to “make a song out of it.” :?

beautyschooldropout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautyschooldropout »

Omgggg her hair!!! That pic of her in the airport good lord Trisha. We can clearly see where your real hair stops and the extensions begin. You look homeless.

beautyschooldropout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautyschooldropout »

Also I guess it didn’t post but I tried to write earlier about her hands. Can you get lipo on your fingers? Because holy shit they’re sausages. In the insta story with ND’s makeup, her hands just look...grubby and gross. I can’t tell if the fake nails made it better or she’s just ballooning at every inch of her body.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I haven't posted here in years, but had to share...
Based on Jason's comments and actions lately, I thought they were broken up.
That said, either they are still together, or she's stalking him in her Big Butt Problems video.

Without doxxing, she drives by a street sign at about 1:40 in the video. That street is leaving Jason's, on the way to Trisha's.
A lot of you know where they both live - fact check me. It's about 3 miles south of Jason's place. You can street view and confirm it's the same spot.

(Yes I have too much free time. Whatever.)

jsm__xo
Talker
Talker

Post by jsm__xo »

I definitely think Jason is stringing Trisha along because he is in fear of his own life. I would be if I was him. But ew, he’s so embarrassing.

Also I love how whenever Trisha copies an outfit, and she posts the picture of the celebrity, it’s alwaus someone super thin and fit. Like you do not look even remotely like them, you look like a stuffed sausage.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

jsm__xo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:16 pm
I definitely think Jason is stringing Trisha along because he is in fear of his own life. I would be if I was him. But ew, he’s so embarrassing.

Also I love how whenever Trisha copies an outfit, and she posts the picture of the celebrity, it’s alwaus someone super thin and fit. Like you do not look even remotely like them, you look like a stuffed sausage.
And why base an outfit on a celebrity from so long ago, with outfits that are no longer in style? If you didn't share that you got 'inspiration' no one would bat an eye and recognize that you are trying to copy someone else's outfit. No one cares enough or has a memory that well that remembers "OMG! Jessica Simpson wore that outfit in 2005!".

No one cares Trish. Why waste your time, energy and money on copying someone else's style? From SOOOO long ago?

Post by Guest »

The fat folds from her calves are lopped over the tops of those fugly pink sequined cowboy boots. How can one person have such bad taste?? She looks like a toddler.

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

NerdOut wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:58 am
That said, either they are still together, or she's stalking him in her Big Butt Problems video.

Without doxxing, she drives by a street sign at about 1:40 in the video. That street is leaving Jason's, on the way to Trisha's.
A lot of you know where they both live - fact check me. It's about 3 miles south of Jason's place. You can street view and confirm it's the same spot.

Yep either she is stalking him or they are secretly together... Because in many vlogs she is driving away from his house. I just don't understand Jason behavior if he's still with Trisha.. its just fucking weird the whole situation :roll:

DollylloD
Learner
Learner

Post by DollylloD »

Is that where her gym is? I thought she got a gym near Jaysons house? She said she drives 45 mins to Mac-fit.
Or am I totally off on this?

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

NerdOut wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:58 am

Just checked it out!
Yes she’s probably driving from Jason’s house.
Her trainers gym is near Jason but she’s not wearing her work out clothes in the vid so she’s not coming from the gym.

She’s driving down Laurel Canyon Blvd toward Hollywood. (it’s a main/well known popular street in the valley/LA so I think it’s fair to say)
So it’s safe to say she’s driving back to her apartment from wherever she was, which is likely Jason’s house. I don’t see what other business she’d have in that area that early in the morning that she wouldn’t mention.

How hilarious that she’s so desperate to be with him that she’s willing to sleep with him in secret just like all her other past “relationships.” If you can’t go out in public with someone, it’s not a relationship Trisha. Lol

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

DollylloD wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Is that where her gym is? I thought she got a gym near Jaysons house? She said she drives 45 mins to Mac-fit.
Or am I totally off on this?

yeah she did say that. but the problem is in this scene, shes not going to the gym, nor was she coming from the gym. i dont think she really said where she was going either, or what she was doing. she actually says she "would normally be at the gym at that time but not today"
honestly, i am so back and forth on this like before i was pretty sure they broke up and she was just trolling him with his merch and all that but now trisha is clearly parked on a street in a neighborhood.. trishas apartment has a parking lot so its def not her house. its just morning and shes leaving his house.
but then its like i really cant imagine her being at jasons house when he doesnt live alone. because i dont think any of the vlog squad would approve of that.
but thennnnn im like i really feel a fan would eventually spot her leaving there. my god my brain is fried just thinking about this :rofl:

saltycracker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saltycracker »

so do you guys think Jason is gonna meet up with her in Maui for the music video or no?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Yes: they do the music video to "show the world" they are still together

No: Jason doesn't give a damn and continues to party while Trish eats her weight in pizza with her mom in a shitty hotel room.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

There's a video of her that popped up on my YT. The title is Trisha "cooking"...it's so funny and shoes how dumb she is. Lmao

Her hair is disgusting. So bad it's a joke.

I don't know about her and Jason. I really don't see her going there when the others are around. Who does Jason live with? Just one or two VS members right? Maybe she only sees him when they aren't home.i don't know. Either way it's not much of a relationship if they can't even be around friends or family or be seen. Didn't her sister and Mom delete him from socials? There's no way in hell she sees his family or friends. I don't think David is the type to hold a grudge though. I could see him talking to her. But Brandon always hated her so there's no way. And his other friends, I just don't think like her.

There's no way she would let him go to parties. My feeling is that she talked him into letting her sleep over sometimes so she feels "safe" and that's her way of not losing him completely. Basically I think they just sleep together.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

saltycracker wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:39 pm
so do you guys think Jason is gonna meet up with her in Maui for the music video or no?

i dont think so but then i also think there is always a drama surrounding her music videos, so i wouldnt be surprised if they kept it all a secret, and jason appears in this video lol but im hoping not

Post by Guest »

They aren’t together in the sense that they were before. This is the fizzling out phase of the relationship. He’s trying to wean her off and comply with Marney’s threat/request that they no longer publicly date. He can’t just quit her because he’s addicted to the crazy himself along with the sex. He’s also stipulated that she regularly attend therapy and work on herself. I think he’s led her to believe they’re on a break with benefits but his long term goal is to ditch her completely.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”