Learningdeletednudesstayonline4eva - Part 17

Alexandra Rodriguez

Re: Learningdeletednudesstayonline4eva - Part 17

Post by Guest »

Did Tonsablush delete her comment? It’s gone for me.

I wanted to reply. This is honestly RIDICULOUS.

ALEX. For the love of all that is good, LISTEN. You are doing harm to your viewers/fans by photoshopping yourself. People who are smaller than you or the size that you claim start second guessing what they see in the mirror and it is a mind fuck. Please, stop. It is not body positive or self love, “rolls are okay” that you claim - when. you. Edit. Yourself.

There is no amount of lying you can do, the proof is in your photos. Unfortunately you’ve convinced your “fearless squad” that you are a body pos role model.

PLEASE STOP.

linseyxx
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by linseyxx »

Lmao after I saw some of you talk about the spring app I tested it out.. left is original and right is using the spring app to elongate myselfImage

Also regarding the new vlog.. who the fuck goes to the Bahamas and doesn’t go to the beach?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

MmeMel wrote:Did Tonsablush delete her comment? It’s gone for me.

I wanted to reply. This is honestly RIDICULOUS.

ALEX. For the love of all that is good, LISTEN. You are doing harm to your viewers/fans by photoshopping yourself. People who are smaller than you or the size that you claim start second guessing what they see in the mirror and it is a mind fuck. Please, stop. It is not body positive or self love, “rolls are okay” that you claim - when. you. Edit. Yourself.

There is no amount of lying you can do, the proof is in your photos. Unfortunately you’ve convinced your “fearless squad” that you are a body pos role model.

PLEASE STOP.
She would take this as an attack and delete, even though it's a pretty gentle, honest comment.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

linseyxx wrote:Lmao after I saw some of you talk about the spring app I tested it out.. left is original and right is using the spring app to elongate myselfImage

Also regarding the new vlog.. who the fuck goes to the Bahamas and doesn’t go to the beach?!

Wow! Super slim with that app!

I agree. I would have gone at the very least snorkeling. I can only imagine the scuba diving over there. I bet it's incredible.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

burnitdown
Learner
Learner

Post by burnitdown »

The IG pic was taken at the same place they filmed this part of the vlog. Funny how different her skin looks, huh? Acne scars don't usually turn into perfect freckles when you post them on IG, Alex. How stupid do you think we are?

Blur
Learner
Learner

Post by Blur »

we have Alex editing her photos to make herself seem 4 sizes smaller than she actually is, yet her and her mom have the audacity to critisize someone else's posture.

Neilegni
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Neilegni »

Check our this comment—60+ likes and it’s from two days ago. She hasn’t deleted it, and it’s been two days so I doubt she will. We all know how quickly she usually deletes comments that call her out on her obvious trickery.

It’d be one thing if she was clever and subtle (and I bet you she thinks she is) and hard to figure out what she did . But she is SO obvious with her BS that it makes her look dumb.
9130868D-DC0E-49BB-81E6-BD2BEE2AB7FB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

Neilegni wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:18 am
Check our this comment—60+ likes and it’s from two days ago. She hasn’t deleted it, and it’s been two days so I doubt she will. We all know how quickly she usually deletes comments that call her out on her obvious trickery.

It’d be one thing if she was clever and subtle (and I bet you she thinks she is) and hard to figure out what she did . But she is SO obvious with her BS that it makes her look dumb.
9130868D-DC0E-49BB-81E6-BD2BEE2AB7FB.jpeg
ha, i wrote that comment and i am really surprised it is still there! i wonder if she keeps some of the negative comments so she can later make a video whining about how she gets bullied :D

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

I decided to watch the Bahamas vlog. A few thoughts:
-Why is her hair so damn greasy right away!?
-The way she talks about the wave current in the lazy river 'pushing' her.. sounds like she just wants dick.
-She won her mom a visor, but there's no footage of her hoola hooping to win it?? It doesn't count as not falling down if it's wedged on your body Alex!!
-She makes fun of her mom for ordering a salad. Explains alot.
-She mentions at the beginning that she loves how much beach there is close to the hotel. They never go to the beach.
-Pixie mentions that following your heart can be like like doing stupid shit when you're drunk, like sending nude pics to your ex. Instagram nude shower pic comes to mind. Too bad she posted that to the world and not just to Alan.
-Back home, a Target haul. She says she uses necklace extenders for all her necklaces. She obviously needs larger ones since they always choke her neck.
-The only food she bought after being away in Vegas and Bahamas was a bag of Ritz chips 'as a treat.' That's probably her dinner until she hits up the Starbucks drive-thru in the AM.

Post by Guest »

Tried fucking around with elongation. Yep.
20190317_124741.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Blur wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 am
we have Alex editing her photos to make herself seem 4 sizes smaller than she actually is, yet her and her mom have the audacity to critisize someone else's posture.
Omg that was HILARIOUS. The two of them judging a TEENAGER over her posture and wanting to look smaller. How about your fully grown daughter who photoshops herself 75lbs lighter to look smaller? Her and her mom are the fucking worst.

Blur
Learner
Learner

Post by Blur »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:53 am
Blur wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 am
Omg that was HILARIOUS. The two of them judging a TEENAGER over her posture and wanting to look smaller. How about your fully grown daughter who photoshops herself 75lbs lighter to look smaller? Her and her mom are the fucking worst.
exactly.

TIMOTH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TIMOTH »

In the newest vlog, she is so OBseSseD with eyefucking herself, she can't be bothered to wipe the water droplets off her camera lens for the entire vlog. And we get blurry Bahamas (it's not just always out of focus or humid, Alex. It's because you are a lazy, unprofessional and self-absorbed twat).

Everythingstaken
Informer
Informer

Post by Everythingstaken »

I watched this vlog hoping to catch a screenshot of her bare skin to compare to her “naked skin” bullshit post. She was out of focus the entire.

ImageImageImageImage

Everythingstaken
Informer
Informer

I made a collage of the wildebeest in her bikini but GG keeps flagging it. Too fleshy for GG I guess lol

OXMissA
Talker
Talker

Post by OXMissA »

I am soooo upset about the Bahamas vlog. HOW?! HOW CAN YOU GO TO THE FREAKING BAHAMAS & NOT... go to the beach, go on an excursion, get out of your resort & into the area to meet locals. Her entire vlog just captured white people living in a gated, privileged area. There's no sense of exploration or intrigue in a new place she's never been to before. She could have stayed in Florida for the same experience, but a lot cheaper.

Three years ago I went to the Dominican Republic for a destination wedding that was at a resort. Beforehand I tried to freshen up my Spanish skills because I knew we were spending a couple days in Santo Domingo, & I wanted to at least greet locals I encountered. I learned that a lot of locals not only spoke English, but many also knew French & German! We saw school aged kids walking to school & stopped at local food markets for fresh fruit. How insulting is that to the people who are from there? They love our home, but only in a concrete tower surrounded by chlorine & other white people.

I can't stand it.

Everythingstaken
Informer
Informer

bamboohoops
Talker
Talker

Post by bamboohoops »

Getting harder and harder to hate watch at this point.

She is just SO BORING. And her mother is insufferable. Why is her content so shit now? Even her vlogs are always out of focus, with terrible camera angles.

I really hope that this is the beginning of the end for her.

FourEyed
Learner
Learner

Post by FourEyed »

bamboohoops wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:37 pm
Getting harder and harder to hate watch at this point.

She is just SO BORING. And her mother is insufferable. Why is her content so shit now? Even her vlogs are always out of focus, with terrible camera angles.

I really hope that this is the beginning of the end for her.
I can feel my brain cells dying when I listen to her and her mom

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

I see both her mom and herself have the unique talent to waste money on unfortunate and useless plastic surgery. They have the exact same body type it's hilarious.
To me they're acting like typical American tourists. Uncultured and uninterested in anything but themselves. Sarah Rae Vargas is the same way on vacation. They never leave the resort. Why go abroad in the first place. You can do the same shit in Miami or Vegas.
I do love the Fendi glasses though I'm tempted to pull the trigger

Return to “Learningtobefearless”