JackSepticEye Part 2

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by alienllamagirl »

Sean will eventually get bored (if not already) of Gab and when he pulls the plug, Attention Whore Gab will not be having it. She'll probably try to ruin his next relationship and his image. I wouldn't be surprised. I give it about a year or two. A different girl will catch his eye or maybe he will finally get it through his head that it's ok to be alone to grow and heal. It probably won't happen though...
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

wiishuhansen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by wiishuhansen »

first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

so i was going through my old twitter and i found Wiishu’s tweet congratulating Jack on his birthday (from 2018) and he said thank you and stuff, but Gab actually replied to that thread wishing Jack a happy birthday and Jack replied to her. so this means that they’ve already knowm each other or at least were acquaintances. idk

Post by Guest »

MaxCrackfield wrote:The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well if she truly trashed her marriage to be in spotlight with Seán, then I hope he trashes her. Let Karma do the job.
And if Arin and Suzy are the reason to make Seán and Gab together (and break it off with their exes), then I also hope Karma bite them.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

AppleSauce00delete wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 am
MaxCrackfield wrote:The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Well if she truly trashed her marriage to be in spotlight with Seán, then I hope he trashes her. Let Karma do the job.
And if Arin and Suzy are the reason to make Seán and Gab together (and break it off with their exes), then I also hope Karma bite them.
Me too.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

monsteraliengirl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 am

Me too.
It will :/

Post by Guest »

wiishuhansen wrote:first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

so i was going through my old twitter and i found Wiishu’s tweet congratulating Jack on his birthday (from 2018) and he said thank you and stuff, but Gab actually replied to that thread wishing Jack a happy birthday and Jack replied to her. so this means that they’ve already knowm each other or at least were acquaintances. idk
Your username freaked me out lol I thought wiishu actually wanted to speak something.
Yes I know about that, but his reply was very formal. I think they know each other since the RP3 tour(I think in the end of 2017?). But what came to my mind is that Gab is an ass kisser and reaches out to famous people.
What I want to know now is: Will she stay and interact with her less famous friends or trash them like her poor ex??

EDIT: I want to add that around the beginning of 2018, he was flirting with breebunn, so I guess there was nothing between him and Gab lol.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

wiishuhansen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:34 am
first time poster, long time lurker. but i thought it’d be interesting to bring this up.

I found the tweet.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

monsteraliengirl wrote:
wiishuhansen wrote:

I found the tweet.
The fact that she said she loved him and he didn’t say it back... Gab run hunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

monsteraliengirl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 am
wiishuhansen wrote:

I found the tweet.
It fits the timeline of them saying they've known each other for a year now but the difference in responses gets me. Jack's response towards gab (imo, maybe im just reading into it too much) seems more affectionate, flirty, and familiar. As if he was excited to see her pop up.... But fucking good grief; seriously... on Wiishu's own twitter thread. What a dick! Both of them.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 am
monsteraliengirl wrote:
wiishuhansen wrote:

I found the tweet.
It fits the timeline of them saying they've known each other for a year now but the difference in responses gets me. Jack's response towards gab (imo, maybe im just reading into it too much) seems more affectionate, flirty, and familiar. As if he was excited to see her pop up.... But fucking good grief; seriously... on Wiishu's own twitter thread. What a dick! Both of them.
Can't believe I'm saying this but poor Signe!

Post by Guest »

monsteraliengirl wrote:
wiishuhansen wrote:

I found the tweet.
And then you see gabs response below...

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

monsteraliengirl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:18 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
monsteraliengirl wrote:
wiishuhansen wrote:

I found the tweet.
Yeah, i feel the same. I assumed she had her faults that caused the break up and was a weight shackled to jacks ankle...but that's because of his behavior and what he projected ("im not happy", "i need a break") . Now with all of the new stuff coming to light (he's a fuck-boy!) I think it was just another calculated move to look like the victim because he was in the wrong the entire time and needed validation and justification.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

monsteraliengirl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:18 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
monsteraliengirl wrote:
wiishuhansen wrote:

I found the tweet.
Agreed. For all her clinginess, faults and insecurities, she is starting to look like a complete angel. It’s good she’s back home and trying to make something out of herself because it doesn’t seem like Jack respected her much in the end. He was clearly unhappy with their relationship which was made clear when he spoke about paying for her to spend Christmas with her family and wouldn’t even mention her name. I have not doubt that he was genuinely unhappy at that time but by the looks of things, he victimized himself especially for the camera. And to put things into perspective, this was a girl in her early twenties who left everything to move to another country to be with him, and while that was also her choice, he had his circle of friends and could just leave to LA when he got bored, meanwhile she was alone away from home. She pretty much had to go back to square one while his life more than went on. His heart (and probably dick) wasn’t in it so I say good riddance. He’ll probably get bored of Gab at some point as well.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Valentine777 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:15 pm
This may seem like nothing, but is it me or has Jack eased up about Vanilla Coke since coming out in public about dating Gab? He’s been drinking what looks like Mountain Dew or some shit in the last few videos. I don’t know, it could be me, lol.
I think its nothing, he probably realized he beat the joke to a pulp and is onto the next one that he'll inevitably beat to death for the next couple months.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:This may seem like nothing, but is it me or has Jack eased up about Vanilla Coke since coming out in public about dating Gab? He’s been drinking what looks like Mountain Dew or some shit in the last few videos. I don’t know, it could be me, lol.
Do you have any screenshots or time stamps?? I left his YT channel after the announcement (still subbed though), I can't stand him anymore lol.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Valentine777 wrote:This may seem like nothing, but is it me or has Jack eased up about Vanilla Coke since coming out in public about dating Gab? He’s been drinking what looks like Mountain Dew or some shit in the last few videos. I don’t know, it could be me, lol.
Do you have any screenshots or time stamps?? I left his YT channel after the announcement (still subbed though), I can't stand him anymore lol.
I have noticed that!

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

With all this shit coming to light... do you want us to side with Signe? Because this is how you get us siding with Signe, Sean.

I can’t believe I’m saying this... but Emma Blackery was right... 🤮
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Valentine777 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:15 pm
This may seem like nothing, but is it me or has Jack eased up about Vanilla Coke since coming out in public about dating Gab? He’s been drinking what looks like Mountain Dew or some shit in the last few videos. I don’t know, it could be me, lol.
I think its nothing, he probably realized he beat the joke to a pulp and is onto the next one that he'll inevitably beat to death for the next couple months.
That’s what I was thinking but...he usually does keep a joke going alot longer. I just think it’s interesting because of the timing.
He could still drink it without joking about it, but seems like he dropped it altogether. I guess he realized that Gab would use anything related to him for attention, but too late honey, too late....

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm
With all this shit coming to light... do you want us to side with Signe? Because this is how you get us siding with Signe, Sean.

I can’t believe I’m saying this... but Emma Blackery was right... 🤮
Well Emma you say you want everybody to know the truth, now’s the time to expose him. Did he cheat on Signe? Did he emotionally or mentally abused her? Is he a fuckboy? Tell us why should his fans see him in a whole different light!

You were very scorned with him when Jack and Signe posted their break up announcement, you implied he did something awful to her so out with it! We want to understand why their relationship failed, you were bursting to tell everyone before so now’s your chance.

Drag him! Spill the tea Emma Blackery!
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Onelongfurby wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm

I can’t believe I’m saying this... but Emma Blackery was right... Image
Well Emma you say you want everybody to know the truth, now’s the time to expose him. Did he cheat on Signe? Did he emotionally or mentally abused her? Is he a fuckboy? Tell us why should his fans see him in a whole different light!

You were very scorned with him when Jack and Signe posted their break up announcement, you implied he did something awful to her so out with it! We want to understand why their relationship failed, you were bursting to tell everyone before so now’s your chance.

Drag him! Spill the tea Emma Blackery!
Talking about Emma, I checked her social media and her Twitter, Insta and site are all gone. :O

Return to “JackSepticEye”