FAStinkyVag4StillStalkingMoochNash Part 86

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Kitty10114
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FAStinkyVag4StillStalkingMoochNash Part 86

Post by Kitty10114 »

GUYS! Her Hamilton obsession is back!! It was just mentioned a couple pages ago! Man who does she stalk harder Jason or GG???????

itsamario
Talker
Talker

Post by itsamario »

smokeit wrote:I just think its funny how she can't hide how fat her stomach really is in her insta workout like bitch please stop pretending you are skinny in picture!! she really think people are so fucking stupid they don't see her real size in video's!
She has a video on her IG in pink pajama shirts and crop top and she looks way smaller. How the heck does she do that? Her IG stories with mackfit look more true to her real size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

I don't know if you can stomach all three of them together but this video from 2013 shows exactly why Trisha is as she is. She is her mother's daughter a replica in almost every way, and every needy attention seeking character trait is displayed here in the mother. Trisha even slurs her speech like mom, does the same low scary voice when she puts people down. Is Feral, Doesn't eat vegetables, needs to be the center of attention likes a drink and a rotation of men etc. Trisha looking like an egg here with shrill loud voice, but this video is very telling I think and well worth watching. Enjoy ;)

Her sister has certainly blossomed since 2013.

WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Kitty10114 wrote:GUYS! Her Hamilton obsession is back!! It was just mentioned a couple pages ago! Man who does she stalk harder Jason or GG???????
Lmao...I mentioned that a few back. That's hilarious. She must be reading here religiously. I wonder of she reads here to get the tea about Jason...she probably wants to make sure she isn't missing anything ImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

kb925 wrote:
Kitty10114 wrote:GUYS! Her Hamilton obsession is back!! It was just mentioned a couple pages ago! Man who does she stalk harder Jason or GG???????
Lmao...I mentioned that a few back. That's hilarious. She must be reading here religiously. I wonder of she reads here to get the tea about Jason...she probably wants to make sure she isn't missing anything ImageImage

Is there any real tea on what’s going on between them or are we all in the dark?

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Brigante wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:14 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:29 am
I'm super surprised with the way these women get surgeries left and right like it's nothing, that Lena hasn't had a facelift yet. All that sun damage she's done over the years, she looks older than she actually is.
She's already had one, believe it or not. :rofl:
She had her neck done not a face lift

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

BeanQueen wrote:
kb925 wrote:

Is there any real tea on what’s going on between them or are we all in the dark?

Long story short...it's suspected that they maybe still talk or hook up. However, what's for sure is that Jason has been partying it up, going out, seems to be losing weight and so on. Basically he's been doing everything he wasn't allowed to do while with Trisha. So no matter what, she can't be happy with how things are.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Does anyone remember the beef with Trisha & Arika, Trisha like leaked her phone number or address. Those were the days, no drama channels. And now I don’t think her and Gigi really talk anymore.Trisha ruins all of her friendships & pushes everyone away.
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

I also think it’s hilarious that Shane can do his makeup better than Trisha can lmfao.
That’s just sad.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Arika & Gigi are gorgeous as fuck now and have beautiful lives. Same with Shane and Drew. And then their is Trisha, can’t even put on shampoo correctly or keep real friendships. She could’ve had a new friend to hang out with (Emilia) but Trish is clearly intimidating by her but also annoyed and grossed out. Look in the mirror Trisha. The she mentions in her facial video that she was I sell those squads, Shane’s squad and then David’s and how she misses that.Uh,sis really? You’re the one who burned all those bridges. Sorry, but they all moved on and have the best lives now. Except for you, hope you’re reading this and stoop sending burner accounts to my Instagram. I know you see it as my signature but Idhaf. I can tell when someone is trying to follow my account with no profile picture,followers and no pictures posted ss sll, seems suspect to me .

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:05 am
Arika & Gigi are gorgeous as fuck now and have beautiful lives. Same with Shane and Drew. And then their is Trisha, can’t even put on shampoo correctly or keep real friendships. She could’ve had a new friend to hang out with (Emilia) but Trish is clearly intimidating by her but also annoyed and grossed out. Look in the mirror Trisha. The she mentions in her facial video that she was I sell those squads, Shane’s squad and then David’s and how she misses that.Uh,sis really? You’re the one who burned all those bridges. Sorry, but they all moved on and have the best lives now. Except for you, hope you’re reading this and stoop sending burner accounts to my Instagram. I know you see it as my signature but Idhaf. I can tell when someone is trying to follow my account with no profile picture,followers and no pictures posted ss sll, seems suspect to me .
Yes, I was wondering just that yesterday. Awful long silence between her and Gigi so I checked who she was following on Twitter ;) Gigi is still there and Jeffree is there, even though they don't seem to have communicated on there for a while. You should have a look at her friends list for a good laugh. Yikes! Sam Pepper lol Tom Cruise and loads of famous good looking guys. Wonder how many of these have received her hideous nudes!? :?
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Lol I love noticing her hypocrisy. Thursday she vlogs and says “we did cardio. I did a mile in 10 minutes” (today’s video at 9:12)
Cut to yesterday ig story “woe is me why can I never break a 14 minute mile”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Allyforyou wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 pm
No doubt Trisha is manically refreshing all the vlog squads insta feeds right now to see what Jason is doing in Chicago.
This... Looks like he's up for anything and anybody at this point.
Oh, Jason. She's not going to be a happy bunny :lol: :lol:

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

WalterMitty wrote:
Allyforyou wrote:
No doubt Trisha is manically refreshing all the vlog squads insta feeds right now to see what Jason is doing in Chicago.
Oh, Jason. She's not going to be a happy bunny Image Image
Wtf ImageImage

Post by Guest »

He says he hates going to parties and going out after 9 or 10 pm but thats all he does. So which is it? He can tell David no. He looks like an idiot hanging out at night with the squad and college kids.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

WalterMitty wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:21 am

Must be cos she's BRUNETTE ;) and look at that lovely healthy hair!
Jason has no chance in hell with this girl. Jason is a 3 on the best of days.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

kb925 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 am
WalterMitty wrote:
Allyforyou wrote:
Oh, Jason. She's not going to be a happy bunny Image Image
Wtf ImageImage

I think I just puked a little in my mouth. :rofl:

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Save Trisha Paytas' Frazzled Hair - What we've all been talking about recently. This is Funny!! :lol: :lol:

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I’m not trying to rile anyone up with this, but Jason seems extra not straight lately. Maybe he’s exploring the side I always thought was there? That pic is barfy. I would die if my group had to drag around an old guy who kept taking off his shirt In public, yet I would prefer that to being seen with Trisha fully-clothed.

Post by Guest »

Trisha is definitely one of those women who have fucked up their hair so badly from decades of dye/extensions/whatever that they need to just shave it all off to baldness and let it grow back while they wear wigs so that they can get some kind of healthiness to it.

Her current hair is fucked beyond repair

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”