Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:59 pm
There’s even a news article about their relationship! Don’t know why they had add the part of the subscriber war between Jack and Ninja, seems kinda irrelevant.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/16/jacksept ... 13997/amp/
So now his fans are copycats too? Just had to have a subscriber war just like pewds. His memes and challenges never catch on like other YouTubers, like almost never; they're only viral in his toxic community. He's already acting like pewds, he copied Markiplier's phrases and quirks, he needed to do stand up like bo Burnham (he's not smart enough or "woke" as the kids say to make the same kind of jokes as bo imo), and the same thing that happened when he hung out with Markiplier is happening with the grumps except he's also adopting their pessimistic attitude towards their audience.

He used to be original and had a niche craved out for himself but now i feel that Jack (with the help of some bad advice) is now an amalgamation of unoriginality.

He should probably hang up the towel soon and go for his big Hollywood actor dream, he'll be good at it...

thisasecret
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by thisasecret »

i love that teamiplier (well expect ethan) hasn’t liked/commented on the photos (yet). seems like they disagree with his choice

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Valentine777 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:47 pm
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:59 pm
There’s even a news article about their relationship! Don’t know why they had add the part of the subscriber war between Jack and Ninja, seems kinda irrelevant.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/16/jacksept ... 13997/amp/
Lol, I bet Gab was excited to be in the news.
Yeah, Jack already acknowledged it and responded so I have no doubt that Gab did too.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Well jack has a new gf. That was rather quick. I mean it sounds kinda fishy. I mean she looks nice and sounds nice. Not like Mika. But, she says she mentioned that they were dating in October. I’m not saying Jack probably cheated on wiishu cause idk when they broke up. But it just sounds like it is 👀 hope I’m wrong. Her name is GamerGirlGab on Twitter. That name though.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Xxbabygirljanet wrote:Her name is GamerGirlGab on Twitter. That name though.
Tell me about it, I cringed when I saw it. It reminds me too much of 2014 or around that time. Not a place I wanna go back to lmao.

Are we gonna make bets for how long the relationship is gonna last? I say max 2 years if they’re lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Sour Lemon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:01 pm
Xxbabygirljanet wrote:Her name is GamerGirlGab on Twitter. That name though.
Tell me about it, I cringed when I saw it. It reminds me too much of 2014 or around that time. Not a place I wanna go back to lmao.

Are we gonna make bets for how long the relationship is gonna last? I say max 2 years if they’re lucky

That’s generous. Given on how sketchy it started as and how Sean already looks somewhat unhappy in photos, I’d give them ONE year, at the very max, closer to six months.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Valentine777 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 pm
Holy shit, people are really jumping on the topic of the timeline. I’ve been seeing tweets of people defending the idea that Jack left Wiishu for Gab.

And there are people not knowing how to feel about the pair.
Really?! I've only seen "uwu gamer couple" tweets

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Valentine777 wrote:
Holy shit, people are really jumping on the topic of the timeline. I’ve been seeing tweets of people defending the idea that Jack left Wiishu for Gab.

Sorry to double-post, but this was submitted just as I was writing my last post, and I had to respond and say good for those people, and here’s hoping they don’t get attacked too much by his white knights. I personally already didn’t like how, from what they both said, it sounds like Sean broke up with Wiishu when he was in LA, so likely he did it over the phone or on facetime— I mean, no matter how pushy or clingy or emotional she was, if you don’t have the spine to break up with someone in person after they MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO BE WITH YOU, then you shouldn’t be getting in long-distance relationships, but that’s my opinion.

Now with the implications that he might have been cheating on her with Gab and people are calling him out on it... good. He deserves it. Until he comes out with definitive evidence that he wasn’t treating (cuz I certainly don’t trust his word anymore), then people have every right to speak up about this. Even if he wasn’t cheating, getting into a new relationship this early, especially with someone who’s very recently divorced from their husband, is extremely sketchy, and not the type of behavior he should be displaying to his young fans.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:47 pm
Valentine777 wrote:

Sorry to double-post, but this was submitted just as I was writing my last post, and I had to respond and say good for those people, and here’s hoping they don’t get attacked too much by his white knights. I personally already didn’t like how, from what they both said, it sounds like Sean broke up with Wiishu when he was in LA, so likely he did it over the phone or on facetime— I mean, no matter how pushy or clingy or emotional she was, if you don’t have the spine to break up with someone in person after they MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY TO BE WITH YOU, then you shouldn’t be getting in long-distance relationships, but that’s my opinion.

Now with the implications that he might have been cheating on her with Gab and people are calling him out on it... good. He deserves it. Until he comes out with definitive evidence that he wasn’t treating (cuz I certainly don’t trust his word anymore), then people have every right to speak up about this. Even if he wasn’t cheating, getting into a new relationship this early, especially with someone who’s very recently divorced from their husband, is extremely sketchy, and not the type of behavior he should be displaying to his young fans.
Even if he did cheat I'd respect him for getting off of his humble high horse and owning up to it like a man. It'd show he was a human being (not a god, like his community treats him) and makes mistakes.

I would've also added that it would show that he has introspection skills and can evaluate then learn from his mistakes but I'd be contradicting what I believe since he literally didn't skip a beat and jumped into a relationship with gab!

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

I joined a jacksepticeye discord sever, I’m going in to investigate boys. I might not come back the same lol. Ya know for a youtuber with like 20 mil subs it’s hard to find a discord for him, it’s weird

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Sour Lemon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm
I joined a jacksepticeye discord sever, I’m going in to investigate boys. I might not come back the same lol. Ya know for a youtuber with like 20 mil subs it’s hard to find a discord for him, it’s weird

Im so out of the loop that i don't even know what that is but thanks for taking one for the team lol come back safe!

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Im so out of the loop that i don't even know what that is but thanks for taking one for the team lol come back safe!
I’ll give y’all yearly updates lol. For now it’s actually really boring since no one is talking but it is 1 am where I am sooo who knows?

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 am
I’m wondering what Suzy thinks of their relationship, she considers Gab to be her girl crush or wife as they affectionately call each other. Suzy is close to her so she’ll probably be keeping an eye out so that Jack won’t leave Gab heartbroken like he did with Wiishu.

Suzy loves Gab and Wiishu, it’s gonna be awkward if Wiishu sees Suzy’s interactions with Gab and Jack.
Why these youtubers always dating girls where theirs friend’s girlfriend’s with. If he don’t go adventure out and actually date someone OUTSIDE YOUTUBE AND SOCIAL MEDIA. Damn at least date someone who likes the gym or likes something shit. And had an actual JOB then doing some damn video games on twitch. Everyone wanna be a damn wanna be twitch streamer.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

robomojo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:20 am
I've suspected since January when she's been staying with a "friend" and I suspected it was him. Disappointed in him too because he announced the breakup in September(?) then has the new girl staying with him in early January. Not a lot of time to process the last relationship before moving on.

I'm guessing the timing of this reveal is to head off speculation at Pax because she's going to be with him a lot and people will notice.
They’re staying together already! Wtf it’s not even been a damn year. Yeah that relationship is definitely going to rot.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

I’m surprised no girl he has sex with haven’t tricked his ass into getting him pregnant and making him a baby daddy. Also do any of the guys like mark, Jack, Ethan have like actually good taste in women instead of the ones that’s just the annoying white American women who always think they’re always victims, show offs, basic brunette bitches. Always want money and shit. Like damn spice up your love life and actually try to open the other types of women. I mean no offense to other white women who aren’t like the ones are discribed. You guys are okay but damn.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

The deeper we get into Gab and Sean's relationship the more I kind of feel sorry for Signe.
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Sean is kind of reminds me of the beldam (other mother) from Coraline. At least the beldam waited a few years before eating another soul.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:23 pm
He's already acting like pewds, he copied Markiplier's phrases and quirks, he needed to do stand up like bo Burnham (he's not smart enough or "woke" as the kids say to make the same kind of jokes as bo imo), and the same thing that happened when he hung out with Markiplier is happening with the grumps except he's also adopting their pessimistic attitude towards their audience.

He used to be original and had a niche craved out for himself but now i feel that Jack (with the help of some bad advice) is now an amalgamation of unoriginality.

He should probably hang up the towel soon and go for his big Hollywood actor dream, he'll be good at it...
Don't forget Arin from game grumps is also a voice actor who has a lot of contacts in the industry (e.g. Rick & Morty's writer). Now Jack is doing way more voice acting, which is a shame bc you can always hear him in whatever voice he does. It's always slightly american sounding with different pitches and amounts of gruffness. Doing character voices for fun while you're playing a game is different to paid work. If he didn't have connections to the industry then I don't think he'd get very far. There are more talented people who would charge less for greater skill.

Also, some people just don't really have what it takes to do comedy. His live show had good reviews for people who were fans of him and his work, but how would that work outside of his viewership? Bo Burnham is genuinely funny, you don't need to know who he is to laugh. The longer Jack tries to do comedy, the more try hard-ish it seems and the harder it is to watch his content. I started watching after he and wiishu confirmed their relationship (I followed her tumblr for art, never watched Jack before her and he's really gone down in my eyes with how soon he and Gab started dating), and over the past 6 months or so it feels like he's started to dislike youtube and his community. Sometimes I'll try watching a video and turn it off after a minute because I can already see that it's not going to be fun, just loudly repeating the same jokes over and over.

btw was wiishu still in their house in October? Because I feel like she stayed there for a long time after the breakup and it makes Jack&Gab's relationship way worse if his ex was still living in their shared house while he was off having fun in a different country with a new lady.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:23 pm
He's already acting like pewds, he copied Markiplier's phrases and quirks, he needed to do stand up like bo Burnham (he's not smart enough or "woke" as the kids say to make the same kind of jokes as bo imo), and the same thing that happened when he hung out with Markiplier is happening with the grumps except he's also adopting their pessimistic attitude towards their audience.

Don't forget Arin from game grumps is also a voice actor who has a lot of contacts in the industry (e.g. Rick & Morty's writer). Now Jack is doing way more voice acting, which is a shame bc you can always hear him in whatever voice he does. It's always slightly american sounding with different pitches and amounts of gruffness. Doing character voices for fun while you're playing a game is different to paid work. If he didn't have connections to the industry then I don't think he'd get very far. There are more talented people who would charge less for greater skill.

Also, some people just don't really have what it takes to do comedy. His live show had good reviews for people who were fans of him and his work, but how would that work outside of his viewership? Bo Burnham is genuinely funny, you don't need to know who he is to laugh. The longer Jack tries to do comedy, the more try hard-ish it seems and the harder it is to watch his content. I started watching after he and wiishu confirmed their relationship (I followed her tumblr for art, never watched Jack before her and he's really gone down in my eyes with how soon he and Gab started dating), and over the past 6 months or so it feels like he's started to dislike youtube and his community. Sometimes I'll try watching a video and turn it off after a minute because I can already see that it's not going to be fun, just loudly repeating the same jokes over and over.

btw was wiishu still in their house in October? Because I feel like she stayed there for a long time after the breakup and it makes Jack&Gab's relationship way worse if his ex was still living in their shared house while he was off having fun in a different country with a new lady.
I believe Wiishu was still living at the house but she was moving out.

Post by Guest »

The chick he's dating was in a 12 year (in total) relationship before he met her (was only married for 5) let that sink in...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “JackSepticEye”