Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Justwait3

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by Justwait3 »

I love when Haydn does his dumb ass questionnaires 😂 like bro, just @ your brother with all the cheating questions you post :rofl:

The “How did you become friends with tiller?” one was funny too... “same city same interests” lmfaoo aka, they befriended tillers half brother (they aren’t friendly with anyone at the gym unless you own a local business), got some free tickets/backstage to his show & became tillers personal trainer. Nice attempt flex tho LOL

Also, per Erin’s Q&A stories, how SAD is it that she only has one photo of her baby and axel lmao considering they live close each other... y’all must have a special bond huh? Y you always lyin? 😂

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sunday »

it's really crazy how insecure Katy seems still. She can post as many sucking-in pics of her body as she wants but her demeanor whenever someone else has the camera on her is very telling. Wearing all black all the time and you can tell she hates how giant her boobs are now, she looks like a moon faced big Ang with those implants and breastfeeding

she already looked ridic before baby with how big and hard her boobs looked but now they take up her entire torso

Stacie16
Learner
Learner

Post by Stacie16 »

sunday wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 am
it's really crazy how insecure Katy seems still. She can post as many sucking-in pics of her body as she wants but her demeanor whenever someone else has the camera on her is very telling. Wearing all black all the time and you can tell she hates how giant her boobs are now, she looks like a moon faced big Ang with those implants and breastfeeding

she already looked ridic before baby with how big and hard her boobs looked but now they take up her entire torso
I was thinking the same thing. Next to Heidi Somers she looks so blah. I follow buff bunny on Instagram and she has so much more personality compared to Katy. Katy is boring.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

sunday wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 am

I also feel like these questions he answers on Axel and how they've created something special (their kid) blah blah is so telling of just how dumb these people are. You fucked, and you had a baby? Not an accomplishment. Also, scamming people isn't an accomplishment either. Ever since I saw the video of Katy giving birth, I've realized that their entire existence depends on instagram and showing off. Their vapid lives & materialism is only good and meaningful to them if other people don't have wealth.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Justwait3 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 am
I love when Haydn does his dumb ass questionnaires 😂 like bro, just @ your brother with all the cheating questions you post :rofl:

The “How did you become friends with tiller?” one was funny too... “same city same interests” lmfaoo aka, they befriended tillers half brother (they aren’t friendly with anyone at the gym unless you own a local business), got some free tickets/backstage to his show & became tillers personal trainer. Nice attempt flex tho LOL

Also, per Erin’s Q&A stories, how SAD is it that she only has one photo of her baby and axel lmao considering they live close each other... y’all must have a special bond huh? Y you always lyin? 😂
How do you know she only has one photo??? Or do you mean that she only has posted one photo on social media? Why anyone would think that this has anything to do with the true reflection of their relationship is a little absurd.

Oh but that’s right two other people kept talking about this a few pages back.

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

afk2001 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Justwait3 wrote:

How do you know she only has one photo??? Or do you mean that she only has posted one photo on social media? Why anyone would think that this has anything to do with the true reflection of their relationship is a little absurd.

I agree. There are plenty of people I have a great relationship with that have like 3 pictures with posted on SM. Just because it’s not there doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Despite how showy they are with belongings, I feel like they keep their family and friends mostly off social media. That doesn’t mean they aren’t on good terms or friendless. Not everyone wants to be on SM either. My husband and I have a fabulous relationship but I don’t think I’ve put a picture of us on SM since summer. Now ask me about pictures with my dog and I’m sure I have hundreds posted. Maybe I’m projecting myself onto them since I have a similar social media feed (just zero ass pictures).

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

it's kind of pathetic how glaringly obvious it is that Katy, pre-pregnancy, was on some sort of PED. She lost all of her muscle during pregnancy even though she gained the low/recommended amount of weight & exercised the entire time

even now that she says she's been working out and tracking what she eats and losing the additional weight, no muscle has been unearthed (lol). Turns out taking some gear & doing 10 reps with 10lbs for every exercise is a winning combo for her! She's not going to have time to go back on before she tries to conceive again. Must be a hard pill to swallow (no pun intended) to know she's not going to be her old fit self for another 2 years

they're going to have her mom and sister nannying full time once they have a second kid, you just cannot work from home managing a bunch of companies and traveling with a toddler and a baby without additional help

Estoyprendido
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Estoyprendido »

Lurkingbabe wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 pm
afk2001 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Justwait3 wrote:

I agree. There are plenty of people I have a great relationship with that have like 3 pictures with posted on SM. Just because it’s not there doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Despite how showy they are with belongings, I feel like they keep their family and friends mostly off social media. That doesn’t mean they aren’t on good terms or friendless. Not everyone wants to be on SM either. My husband and I have a fabulous relationship but I don’t think I’ve put a picture of us on SM since summer. Now ask me about pictures with my dog and I’m sure I have hundreds posted. Maybe I’m projecting myself onto them since I have a similar social media feed (just zero ass pictures).
They are definitely on fine terms. Erin just quit her job and Katy got her a job at AlaniNu doing customer service

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

Has anyone tried any of Alani’s supplements, and if so, have any thoughts of them? I have only tried their preworkout and energy drinks, which were actually really good, but too expensive for what they’re worth.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

chubbybunny wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:56 pm
Has anyone tried any of Alani’s supplements, and if so, have any thoughts of them? I have only tried their preworkout and energy drinks, which were actually really good, but too expensive for what they’re worth.
I tried balance and it did absolutely nothing for me surprise surprise :?

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

chubbybunny wrote:
Nope. And never would support her or her stupid husband.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

chubbybunny wrote:
I've tried a few.

Balance- I have a very irregular period since the day I got it, but I started taking balance a few months ago and my period is regular and I have little to no symptoms! Just a little acne, no horrible cramps or pain, my period is medium-light flow and lasts 4-5 days instead of 7 heavy days.

Pre-workout - i tried the arctic white and I love it!

Energy drinks- i wasn't a fan and i would rather drink a monster.

BCCAs- I tried the rocket pop flavor and wasn't a fan, i'm just not a fan of all the flavors being sour either.

I also have friends who got the confetti protein powder and RAVE about it.

Yeah it sucks giving them money, but most of the products are awesome.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Lol Katy's new caption *the glow* girl, what glow?

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

sunday wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm
it's kind of pathetic how glaringly obvious it is that Katy, pre-pregnancy, was on some sort of PED. She lost all of her muscle during pregnancy even though she gained the low/recommended amount of weight & exercised the entire time

even now that she says she's been working out and tracking what she eats and losing the additional weight, no muscle has been unearthed (lol). Turns out taking some gear & doing 10 reps with 10lbs for every exercise is a winning combo for her! She's not going to have time to go back on before she tries to conceive again. Must be a hard pill to swallow (no pun intended) to know she's not going to be her old fit self for another 2 years

they're going to have her mom and sister nannying full time once they have a second kid, you just cannot work from home managing a bunch of companies and traveling with a toddler and a baby without additional help
I was thinking this exact thing about PED’s.

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

I see you all have reviews on the balance. Have any of you tried the cbd oil ? Hate to give them money but if it works I'm willing to try it for my husband's back pain 😔

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 pm
I see you all have reviews on the balance. Have any of you tried the cbd oil ? Hate to give them money but if it works I'm willing to try it for my husband's back pain 😔
I have tried and currently use CBD oil but I have not tried theirs. It does work, but I would say it works depending on the type of pain he’s dealing with. I use it for inflammation in my knee but sometimes it’s not enough, like when I actually strain or tear something in it. It also helps my anxiety and sleep. There are a lot of quality brands out there so if you don’t want to give them your money you have options!

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
I used up two containers of their 25mg capsules (got a great Black Friday deal at supp shop) and thought my bottle of 250mg oil from another local company was better. I'm going to try another company soon that is also local.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

notyourcupoftea wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 am
Fitnesscakes wrote:
I used up two containers of their 25mg capsules (got a great Black Friday deal at supp shop) and thought my bottle of 250mg oil from another local company was better. I'm going to try another company soon that is also local.
I have tried their cbd capsules as well and have to say I personally did not notice a thing. I have tried other brands and thought they were way better in helping with sleep, anxiety and my bad knee.

Oktam89
Learner
Learner

Post by Oktam89 »

She posted a video of axel today on her story and sounds like her crackly PED voice is back

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Haydn working out with Bryson Tiller on his IG story.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”