Channon “melking my baby for all she's worth" Rose Part 5

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon “melking my baby for all she's worth" Rose Part 5

Post by bloodbrothers »

She said their first RV trip will be to LA. Hope they enjoy getting stuck in traffic for hours on end. Not to mention the trip that should take 6-7 hours will most likely take 12 (give or take) because of the traffic. Why take a 1 hour and 20 minute flight when you can sit in traffic barely moving? Sure sounds like fun to me!

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

kelsey_leighann wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:36 am
caitknight77 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:35 am
kelsey_leighann wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:05 am
Hey, I know I ask yall everything that's common sense, but my baby started screaming for fun, is this a phase all babies go through?

Yeah I think they do. Mine still likes to have moments where she screams for fun and she's 9 months old. They're discovering new things so it's exciting for them lol.
Haha this was a joke, Channon just tweeted this lol

She should be happy her baby is finally emoting at all. I just watched the RV vlog and wow that baby has a blank stare the whole time until of course Channon touches her face helllllllo sensory issues.

Ok I am not wishing anything on anyone but I am just going to leave this here. I had a friend who was super anti vax anti and of course anti everything during pregnancy because "chemicals" and low and behold her baby ended up having autism anyway. Oh the Irony...

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Character Assassin wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm
kelsey_leighann wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:36 am
caitknight77 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:35 am
kelsey_leighann wrote:
Hey, I know I ask yall everything that's common sense, but my baby started screaming for fun, is this a phase all babies go through?

Yeah I think they do. Mine still likes to have moments where she screams for fun and she's 9 months old. They're discovering new things so it's exciting for them lol.
Haha this was a joke, Channon just tweeted this lol

She should be happy her baby is finally emoting at all. I just watched the RV vlog and wow that baby has a blank stare the whole time until of course Channon touches her face helllllllo sensory issues.

Ok I am not wishing anything on anyone but I am just going to leave this here. I had a friend who was super anti vax anti and of course anti everything during pregnancy because "chemicals" and low and behold her baby ended up having autism anyway. Oh the Irony...
I like how she's more concerned with her child actually showing emotions and expressing herself instead of the kid sitting there silent with no emotion or reactions to anything. Does she think Snow is just going to sit silent and not make any noises or what? Is it going to trigger poor Channon's misophonia? Like what does she think babies do exactly?

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Channon finally admitted they only use cloth diapering from time to time because supposedly Snow's skin is so sensitive and her skin was getting a rash/irritated from the cloth diapers. Which is funny because one of the brands she uses has the same material in them as the Old Navy one-pieces she always puts Snow in. The other ones were made out of organic cotton and bamboo. So I wouldn't be surprised if that was just some excuse to stop cloth diapering since it requires Channon to actually get off her ass and do something. I also wouldn't be surprised if they are changing her way too often which is causing Snow's skin to become raw and extremely sensitive and irritated. Also who's to say it's the cloth diapers? Could be the butt cream, baby wipes, etc.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I wonder if they are still doing that sitting her on the potty thing. That would get old real fast.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm
I wonder if they are still doing that sitting her on the potty thing. That would get old real fast.
I honestly doubt she's still doing that. If they gave up on cloth diapering I take it they gave up on that as well. Both things were just seen as some hipster "cool" thing to do so she's not like other mom's.

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by OSheaPunk »

I just love how she got all worked up when the "haters" told her all these things she was doing were stupid wastes of time and money...like elimination communication, the cloth diapers, etc...and of course they were right but she will never admit it.

Calling it now; she will buy $500 (or be sent) worth of junk to make her own baby food before she gives up.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

OSheaPunk wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:16 pm
I just love how she got all worked up when the "haters" told her all these things she was doing were stupid wastes of time and money...like elimination communication, the cloth diapers, etc...and of course they were right but she will never admit it.

Calling it now; she will buy $500 (or be sent) worth of junk to make her own baby food before she gives up.
I was just thinking about that. She'll be on this kick making her own baby food just like she was on that juicing kick for a whole day a few weeks ago. Like everything else, she'll do it for a little bit, gets bored of it because it requires her to do something, then she'll resort to pre-made baby food. Wash rinse and repeat like everything else she does. She spent so much unnecessary money on those cloth diapers (not to mention was sent items as well) and ended up only doing it for a month or a month in a half. I forgot how much she said she spent but wasn't it around $500 or something? I know it was extremely expensive and she was told she spent way more money than she needed to with the cloth diapers.

Klind55
Learner
Learner

Post by Klind55 »

I saw this and thought of Chan lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

caitknight77
Informer
Informer

Post by caitknight77 »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:23 pm
Channon finally admitted they only use cloth diapering from time to time because supposedly Snow's skin is so sensitive and her skin was getting a rash/irritated from the cloth diapers. Which is funny because one of the brands she uses has the same material in them as the Old Navy one-pieces she always puts Snow in. The other ones were made out of organic cotton and bamboo. So I wouldn't be surprised if that was just some excuse to stop cloth diapering since it requires Channon to actually get off her ass and do something. I also wouldn't be surprised if they are changing her way too often which is causing Snow's skin to become raw and extremely sensitive and irritated. Also who's to say it's the cloth diapers? Could be the butt cream, baby wipes, etc.
I think it is an excuse to not cloth diaper. She probably didn't realize how much work cloth diapering is in general. That's why she only lasted that long. If Snow was getting a rash with cloth diapers then it could've been the routine Channon followed and or the detergent she used too.

She could also just not be letting Snow air dry between changes. It definitely could be cream she's already using or wipes.
She might also need to go up to the next size of diapers as well.
I also don't think she realizes that Huggies has different fits of diapers. She probably got the one that's classed as the "snug & dry"
Which has a blue inside instead. So yeah, maybe she lacks common sense.

caitknight77
Informer
Informer

Post by caitknight77 »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 pm
OSheaPunk wrote:

I was just thinking about that. She'll be on this kick making her own baby food just like she was on that juicing kick for a whole day a few weeks ago. Like everything else, she'll do it for a little bit, gets bored of it because it requires her to do something, then she'll resort to pre-made baby food. Wash rinse and repeat like everything else she does. She spent so much unnecessary money on those cloth diapers (not to mention was sent items as well) and ended up only doing it for a month or a month in a half. I forgot how much she said she spent but wasn't it around $500 or something? I know it was extremely expensive and she was told she spent way more money than she needed to with the cloth diapers.

If she ever gives Snow solids. I'm really surprised she hasn't started. You can start with rice when they're 4 months if your pediatrician gives the okay for it. Unless Snows pediatrician said no since she's not sitting unsupported.

She definitely will do the making her own baby food whenever she gets there and then will give up. She'll make a sponsored video for something.
Just like that breast pump she said was great and it would be perfect for going away yet she went away and brought her normal pump.
All to make money. I hate when people promote things they don't use.

LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Post by LexiRae »

caitknight77 wrote:
kelsey_leighann wrote:

My son is about to be 7 months and he does this all the time now! Ear splitting screaming and then he smiles after lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

YouTube is demonitizing anti-vax videos. I guess we’ll never know the truth.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ca ... eedscience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

caitknight77 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:36 pm
bloodbrothers wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 pm
OSheaPunk wrote:

If she ever gives Snow solids. I'm really surprised she hasn't started. You can start with rice when they're 4 months if your pediatrician gives the okay for it. Unless Snows pediatrician said no since she's not sitting unsupported.

She definitely will do the making her own baby food whenever she gets there and then will give up. She'll make a sponsored video for something.
Just like that breast pump she said was great and it would be perfect for going away yet she went away and brought her normal pump.
All to make money. I hate when people promote things they don't use.
Knowing how clueless Channon is she probably doesn't even know when to start Snow on rice cereal. I was wondering when she was going to start that considering she's 4 1/2 months old but like you said she probably can't because Snow still has to be supported while sitting up.

I can already see them strictly making their own baby food, especially Travis since he's a whack job and will think baby food has deadly chemicals in it. But like everything else both of them will get tired of how much time it takes and it requires an additional step compared to traditional store bought baby food then they'll resort to that.

You're right! She'll do a sponsored video then she won't use it ever again. She was praising that $500 breast pump but we never saw her use it again, she went back to using her old one. She's honestly such a fraud. That's another thing that ticks me off is she does all these sponsored videos but she doesn't use whatever she's praising and backing. That tells me she has no integrity and will sell anything to anyone as long as she gets a fat paycheck out of it.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

LMAO please everyone do yourselves a favor and look at her Instagram story if you want a good laugh. She's doing another song with a Soundcloud rapper. How fucking embarrassing for her! She's a grown ass woman with a child pretending to be in her early 20's again. Sounds like someone is already going through a mid-life crisis!

lavenderlove
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderlove »

bloodbrothers wrote:LMAO please everyone do yourselves a favor and look at her Instagram story if you want a good laugh. She's doing another song with a Soundcloud rapper. How fucking embarrassing for her! She's a grown ass woman with a child pretending to be in her early 20's again. Sounds like someone is already going through a mid-life crisis!
Oh God. I was so embarrassed for her watching that. Her voice is bad enough as it is. Pretending she's rapping or singing makes my ears bleed. She is so delusional. She think everyone thinks shes some hot shit still. No you're not. Trust me. You stopped being seni-relevant 3 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

New Thread :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I m wondering when Travis and Chan are going to split. Never seen a more miserable white privileged couple trying to raise a baby

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

SO.... when's Channon going to finish her book that she started a few years ago and went to Hawaii with her mom so she could finish the thing? (that she was writing on a notepad) She's such a fake ass fraud. If it takes work or Travis can't do it for her, she's not doing it. And wtf with buying an RV to drive across the country? What a waste of money.

Return to “Channon Rose”