gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ders
Informer
Informer

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by ders »

sorry but how do people think gretchen is down to earth when she openly admits in her lulu x soul review that she didn’t even look at the prices and wasn’t sure how much she spent or the pricing on just 4 items. how is someone of her age able to drop $430 on a few articles of workout wear without even glancing at the prices to determine if the pieces have value to her? i get that it’s a “review” for her channel but at the end of the day that is so much money for something she wasn’t even initially excited about and such a fleeting little review tucked into a normal vlog.

Post by Guest »

ders wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:03 am
sorry but how do people think gretchen is down to earth when she openly admits in her lulu x soul review that she didn’t even look at the prices and wasn’t sure how much she spent or the pricing on just 4 items. how is someone of her age able to drop $430 on a few articles of workout wear without even glancing at the prices to determine if the pieces have value to her? i get that it’s a “review” for her channel but at the end of the day that is so much money for something she wasn’t even initially excited about and such a fleeting little review tucked into a normal vlog.
Meh I definitely wouldn't say she's down to earth, in fact, I think she's incredibly irresponsible with her money. But I do think she's more humble than say Maggie or Emma who think they're better than everyone else and just overall bitchy. She just doesn't take herself as seriously as most other Youtubers.

youtubeteaonly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by youtubeteaonly »

okay i know this is super nitpicky but i cannot stand the way max eats! he doesnt close his mouth its soooo gross hahahhaa

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

youtubeteaonly wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:49 pm
okay i know this is super nitpicky but i cannot stand the way max eats! he doesnt close his mouth its soooo gross hahahhaa
I also wonder if he’s had teeth knocked out from playing hockey. His are so short and shapeless I wonder if they’re veneers gone wrong.

asvs18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asvs18 »

Kind of random but does anyone know what happened between her and her friend Abby? They used to vlog together all the time, go on vacations, were in the same sorority etc, and she just dropped off out of nowhere. Was there any drama I missed?

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

asvs18 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:41 am
Kind of random but does anyone know what happened between her and her friend Abby? They used to vlog together all the time, go on vacations, were in the same sorority etc, and she just dropped off out of nowhere. Was there any drama I missed?
She mentioned it in a video in the fall (I believe a Q&A but I can't recall which one). She didn't outright say what it was but it seems like they were good friends but not good roommates. I think Abby technically lived with her and Luisa this past summer but had a 9-5 job which is why she was never in vlogs. I'm guessing they just go annoyed with each other. It's fun to live with your friends but then you realize all the little things they do that annoy you, I can totally relate. However, I also suspect that Abby got annoyed that Gretchen and Luisa were always together 24/7 (since neither of them have 9-5 jobs like Abby did) and maybe felt left out. That's just my hunch though!

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Her channel is becoming the Max show. I was shocked in her Q&A when she said they’ve been dating for 4 months and then went on to say that they talk about how many kids she wants. I’m cringing because I know how many people couple up senior year and then it never works in the long run. Considering they won’t be in the same city after graduation I’m waiting for that train wreck to occur. She’s obsessed. Similar to how Justin hated that she constantly cling to him she’s doing the same with Max.

Annie0831
Talker
Talker

gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Annie0831 »

Seaside22 wrote:Her channel is becoming the Max show. I was shocked in her Q&A when she said they’ve been dating for 4 months and then went on to say that they talk about how many kids she wants. I’m cringing because I know how many people couple up senior year and then it never works in the long run. Considering they won’t be in the same city after graduation I’m waiting for that train wreck to occur. She’s obsessed. Similar to how Justin hated that she constantly cling to him she’s doing the same with Max.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them talking about what they want in the future. Whether it’s location, kids, jobs, etc. it’s relevant to them and the stage of life they are in. They will soon graduate, I’m assuming Max is getting a job, if not NHL, Gretchen is going to live with Taylor and enjoy being young and done with school. They’ll get engaged in 2020 and so on and so fourth. If they didn’t discuss their future plans and goals then what’s the point of even being together? It’s ideal to make sure your partners plans can line up with yours. This doesn’t seem like just a college relationship. They seem serious. Let them be in love. He’s a great guy and she’s a great gal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Annie0831 wrote:
Seaside22 wrote:Her channel is becoming the Max show. I was shocked in her Q&A when she said they’ve been dating for 4 months and then went on to say that they talk about how many kids she wants. I’m cringing because I know how many people couple up senior year and then it never works in the long run. Considering they won’t be in the same city after graduation I’m waiting for that train wreck to occur. She’s obsessed. Similar to how Justin hated that she constantly cling to him she’s doing the same with Max.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them talking about what they want in the future. Whether it’s location, kids, jobs, etc. it’s relevant to them and the stage of life they are in. They will soon graduate, I’m assuming Max is getting a job, if not NHL, Gretchen is going to live with Taylor and enjoy being young and done with school. They’ll get engaged in 2020 and so on and so fourth. If they didn’t discuss their future plans and goals then what’s the point of even being together? It’s ideal to make sure your partners plans can line up with yours. This doesn’t seem like just a college relationship. They seem serious. Let them be in love. He’s a great guy and she’s a great gal

Idk i kinda get where seaside is coming from. Its crazy they’ve only been dating 4 and a half months considering how much he is featured on her channel. I just feel like if they do break up having all these videos up would be painful. Then again she has all her vids with Justin up still so I guess maybe not.

I don’t think it’s too bad to talk about kids because I get the sense it was done very casually, she said she’s probably not going to have them for like 10 years.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

radishes wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:30 pm
Annie0831 wrote:

Idk i kinda get where seaside is coming from. Its crazy they’ve only been dating 4 and a half months considering how much he is featured on her channel. I just feel like if they do break up having all these videos up would be painful. Then again she has all her vids with Justin up still so I guess maybe not.

I don’t think it’s too bad to talk about kids because I get the sense it was done very casually, she said she’s probably not going to have them for like 10 years.

They’ve been dating for 4 months and are in college. It’s not an adult relationship as they are not adults, they are still kids in college. If you want to talk about how many kids you want, fine. It comes up and you talk about it. I’m more concerned with her blasting him all over the internet to the point where there are little secrets and privacy for a relationship that hasn’t been going on for that long. She spent this whole q&a talking about him and then is uploading a boyfriend tag next week. The girl is so highly dependent on him in such a short amount of time it’s like watching a train wreck. She posts about having anxiety when not with him and it’s only been 4 months.

Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie0831 »

Seaside22 wrote:
radishes wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:30 pm
Annie0831 wrote:

They’ve been dating for 4 months and are in college. It’s not an adult relationship as they are not adults, they are still kids in college. If you want to talk about how many kids you want, fine. It comes up and you talk about it. I’m more concerned with her blasting him all over the internet to the point where there are little secrets and privacy for a relationship that hasn’t been going on for that long. She spent this whole q&a talking about him and then is uploading a boyfriend tag next week. The girl is so highly dependent on him in such a short amount of time it’s like watching a train wreck. She posts about having anxiety when not with him and it’s only been 4 months.

I respect your opinion and understand completely. I do agree that she’s not giving Max and their relationship enough privacy. I feel like after graduation will be pivotal for her. Maybe she will mature and things will change

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

ceebee wrote:I like Gretchen and Lucy don't get me wrong, but they come off so desperate when it comes to guys. I just want to know how much Lucy has spent on that guy (traveling to see him, buying all this crap for him) I could never, ditching her family during Christmas time to go see him. then for valentines day when she got dressed up for valentines Skype date and watched a movie thats lame. That to me comes off desperate, and when glb answered the question if she was in love? She be laughing and doing all this extra shit. She comes off thirsty. I liked her friend abby, she was the only friend that seemed less annoying (+taylor) the rest of her friends are annoying I'm sad that they fell off. I don't think they're going to last her and max. she's too dependent of him. I give till October until they break up
Ok I feel a little called out because back when me and my bf were long distance we also dressed up/FaceTimed for Valentine’s Day hahaha. Dw I’m not actually offended. But I am curious what Lucy and her bf’s plan is? Long distance can’t last forever, is Lucy planning to move to Europe after graduation? Has she said
Anything about their future plans?

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

radishes wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 am
ceebee wrote:I like Gretchen and Lucy don't get me wrong, but they come off so desperate when it comes to guys. I just want to know how much Lucy has spent on that guy (traveling to see him, buying all this crap for him) I could never, ditching her family during Christmas time to go see him. then for valentines day when she got dressed up for valentines Skype date and watched a movie thats lame. That to me comes off desperate, and when glb answered the question if she was in love? She be laughing and doing all this extra shit. She comes off thirsty. I liked her friend abby, she was the only friend that seemed less annoying (+taylor) the rest of her friends are annoying I'm sad that they fell off. I don't think they're going to last her and max. she's too dependent of him. I give till October until they break up
Ok I feel a little called out because back when me and my bf were long distance we also dressed up/FaceTimed for Valentine’s Day hahaha. Dw I’m not actually offended. But I am curious what Lucy and her bf’s plan is? Long distance can’t last forever, is Lucy planning to move to Europe after graduation? Has she said

She said at one point he was going to grad school in Toronto and she was going to move there with him and work at a lulu lemon store. It was in one her vlogs a few months ago. Shows how her and Gretchen will drop everything for guys and follow their passions over their own.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Seaside22 wrote:
radishes wrote:

She said at one point he was going to grad school in Toronto and she was going to move there with him and work at a lulu lemon store. It was in one her vlogs a few months ago. Shows how her and Gretchen will drop everything for guys and follow their passions over their own.
Oh yeah that is kind of disappointing :/. Not hating on working retail, but she should at least try to get a job that pertains to her degree otherwise what was the point?

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

radishes wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:07 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
radishes wrote:

Oh yeah that is kind of disappointing :/. Not hating on working retail, but she should at least try to get a job that pertains to her degree otherwise what was the point?

That’s what I thought! I get feeling lost and not knowing what career you want right out college, but at least give something a go. She said that she wanted to get a job at a Boston Lulu so she could transfer there. Benefit of the doubt, maybe she wants to get into retail management?

wow1234

Post by wow1234 »

I’m sorry but I’m over her and max. Like someone else said, her channel is literally all about max now. She comes off as very clingy and obsessive. I too was shocked when she said they had only been together for four months... there’s nothing wrong with talking about kids but you could tell this wasn’t a casual conversation her and max were having. I love how she kept saying ten years from now, let’s be real, she totally wants to get engaged after graduation. I don’t mind boyfriend videos every once in a while but good lord it’s getting to be too much. Like we get it, you have a boyfriend. And I don’t know, I know we only see a snippet of their life and relationship but something is just off to me when it comes to max.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

ceebee wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am
When it comes to Max I feel like he’s in it for the free food, clothes and the fame. He was so thirsty for her when he didn’t even know her.. then she tries too hard with his family. In all of his sisters comments she’s like I love you and all this. You’ve been dating for 4 months sit down
The “how they met” video was so cringey... he liked her pictures on Instagram so slid into her DMs? Cmon G, you’re better than that.

wow1234

Post by wow1234 »

Max is definitely in it for the “clout” he thinks he’s getting from Gretchen. And I thought I was the only one who thought the how I met video was so weird. I didn’t know she’s like that with his family. I just don’t see how she doesn’t realize how desperate she’s being. You can’t even get through thirty seconds of one vlog without her saying max and giggling like a middle schooler. Don’t get wrong, I’ve too been giddy in relationships. But not this cringey. I just think she’s putting way too much on social media. Like their relationship is constantly on display. For the sake of her sanity I truly hope they last.

And what the hell is up with all of the freaking BABY TALK????

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

OT but I’m so curious about Lucy like...how does she afford life? She doesn’t put out many videos and I never really see any ads or brand deals going on. I’m sure she has some savings but like how can she afford these trips to see her bf and rent/groceries/etc? Genuinely curious.

Post by Guest »

Gretchen just posted a video about the whole Olivia Jade situation, I actually think she addressed it pretty well

Return to “F-K”