Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Fletcher, Anus Clencher - Part 11

Post by Ghostie_ »

jessisnotcool wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 am
Holy shit guys, Oliver liked one of her photos??? Has this ever happened before??? I had to document it, because I was so shocked, lol!

They literally both look absolutely dead inside, omg. You’re not being held at gunpoint??? Why do you look so unhappy???

Sorry, edited to add this comment, because LOL. omg. Are we looking at the same photo and talking about the same couple???? wtfffff looool.
He probably only liked it because he’s in it

Oh yeah that photo of him on the train. He looks so happy to be with her. Such a happy couple. What goals.

Even my ex boyfriend - a douchebag - wouldn’t sit on his phone far away from me.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

brbtalkingtoangels
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by brbtalkingtoangels »

jojo86 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:13 pm
lil[]almond wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 pm
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:54 am
KC90 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:37 am
She just posted a stream of Instagram stories, tagging different women for IWD - including Zoella (who she's literally met once) and not including Emma Blackery... That's got to be a kick in the teeth for Emma. Between that and the valentines post, I'd be telling her where to go if I was Emma!
Wouldn't surprise me that Carrie has dropped after all the drama Emma has been through lately.
Please tell, what drama has Emma been through as of late?
I want to know too!
It's all outlined on Emma's thread! But basically a lot of ppl think she is dating a married man. There is apparently a lot of proof but no one is sharing said proof. Emma hasn't denied it though so idk

Post by Guest »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm
jessisnotcool wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 am
Holy shit guys, Oliver liked one of her photos??? Has this ever happened before??? I had to document it, because I was so shocked, lol!

They literally both look absolutely dead inside, omg. You’re not being held at gunpoint??? Why do you look so unhappy???

Sorry, edited to add this comment, because LOL. omg. Are we looking at the same photo and talking about the same couple???? wtfffff looool.
He probably only liked it because he’s in it

Oh yeah that photo of him on the train. He looks so happy to be with her. Such a happy couple. What goals.

Even my ex boyfriend - a douchebag - wouldn’t sit on his phone far away from me.
It's so sad, she really thinks she's gonna settle down with him? "Here's to many more years" Kermit he's not gonna stay with you that long

Post by Guest »

jojo86
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by jojo86 »

Nice frend carrie is.. you stand by your friends, even when you think they are doing something wrong.. Trash like i thought she was.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”