Valeria Lipovetsky Part 2

dannibee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 2

Post by dannibee »

Anyone else thinks her eyebrows are WAY TOO THICK now? Theyre also kinda sperm shaped...hmmm call yourself a beauty blogger....

kinski
Learner
Learner

Post by kinski »

chefigata wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:22 am
Yes, you can't even like someone's comment that is not 100% praise without getting blocked. They often block you right away on Valeria's ig too even if you just commented/liked on Gary's.
I'm surprised he is that easily offended and that insecure. He is going to need much thicker skin. And it's not like he has that many followers that he can afford to block every person that doesn't like his oversized hoodie.
god, yes... especially since he's as cringy as a middle-school teacher who'd dab or do fortnite dances to look cool for his students...
i really can't look at his pictures without getting overwhelmed with embarassement !

i can kind of understand their fascist need for deleting and blocking anything other than positive. every critic i've heard about her has truly been eye-opening and explains so much, anyone who'd stumble upon them would realise that. keep up the good work, minions, or you're sinking fast and soooooon !

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

She looks so hypocrite in her last video, sweet lord. All the "Oh spend some money on yourself Valeria you deserve it" as if you don't spend enough money. And the last part "thank you for choosing to spend time with me, thank you for helping me do this routine... bla bla bla" quit acting please, cause you are soooo bad at it.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

So her recent photo has caption for ben saying obsessed with this boy (i am paraphrasing) and dafuq is that supposed to mean? Like you like your kid? I mean you're their mother so that is a given right? Classic neglectful parent who uses her kids as social media props.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:35 pm
So her recent photo has caption for ben saying obsessed with this boy (i am paraphrasing) and dafuq is that supposed to mean? Like you like your kid? I mean you're their mother so that is a given right? Classic neglectful parent who uses her kids as social media props.
She only got to spend time with him because she got sick. Otherwise she'd be creating spontaneous content and changing the world.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Where are Gary's teeth? He is hiding them in almost every single picture on his ig. He looks constipated and bothered in so many pictures. So many happy occasions, pictures of happy looking Valeria and kids and angry, non smiling Gary.
I smell a sponsorship from invisalign or cosmetic dentist.

Korekaba

Post by Korekaba »

kinski wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:55 am
she's struggling so hard to stay relatable while being the biggest snob. it's not hard for people to spot her lack of empathy and irritability when anyone requests anything of her she didn't plan to film that very second (like her children asking for her motherly attention?). it's normal to get irritated with kids but not when you spend 4 hours per day with them being in the same house without acknowledging them. it's normal to get annoyed with your husband (and god knows i would never have spent a full date with that guy) but not to throw sly digs at him during the whole video, waiting for fans to get in on the joke of how goofy, slow, dependant on compliments and easy to manipulate he is.

valeria bores me so much now. i used to like the laid-back and long-winded atmosphere of her vlogs, but everything seems so dull with everything taken into account. her goals are irrelevant to me and will never bring her any long-term happiness. the people she surrounds herself with are uninteresting, have nothing to share, have lived through nothing whatsoever and present no originality at all. by locking down gary with kids, she built her own prison. by surrounding herself with people she would "shine" against, she became just like the people she spends the most time with. snarky, opportunistic and annoying.

watched some sonya esman videos (her russian ones are better though), and although she is a shallow and pretentious wannabe intellectual, her content is a thousand times more entertaining and makes up for it, edited by herself on a small iOS editor. how come everybody figured we want licked, perfect pictures and videos with a studied pace, inspirational messages and all that? that's why we all stopped watching TV, isn't it?
watching valeria is like having a conversation with someone desperate to impress you and make you like them. so tiring and bothersome.

edit : hey forgot to add !!!! gary blocked me for liking a comment on his ig ! so happy and proud of myself.
ME TOO GIRL LMAO

Like how fucking insecure do you have to be to go around blocking people for merely liking something that SUGGESTS any criticism towards you? WOW and you'd think a 40+ year old man would be more mature and grounded than that :)

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Maybe he hired an assistant for blocking haters from Instagram :D

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

At this point all her talk about "natural products" and "putting as little bad chemicals on your skin as possible" sounds ridiculous even to her viewers. Yesterday under her new video all the top comments were like "but what about Pantene?" and they all disappeared today.

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

She does a poll on her channel everyday. "What video would you guys like to see me do next?" Like, we know you're running out of ideas Valeria, but also, the worst part is she gets ppl to vote on what they want to see and she never delivers on them. Like 90% of the winner video ideas never get come to fruition. What's the point of her ridiculous polls then? And is this woman really that lazy she can't even sit down for a couple hours and film a bunch of stuff? Her channel has always been quantity over quality anyways. It's truly laughable how she's always like "I'm so freaking busy all the time" Literally your ONE job is to talk to a camera and pose for a couple pictures and you can't even do that. WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY??! Please, can someone break down her schedule for me? Because, she's either eating Cheetos and watching Netflix all day (ahem that's why her body looks the same despite the constant exercise) or she's going to "work" pretending to be #girlboss and shop for more Chanel bags. There's no evidence to the contrary.

Must be infuriating to be around this level of narcissism everyday, a lazy fuck who so desperately wants to make ppl believe she has all these activities, works all the time and its accomplishing all these things blah blah blah... Gary, if you're reading this, you made a horrible business decision investing in Valeria Inc. Valeria doesn't have the drive, skill or passion that it takes to run a long standing, sustainable youtube channel. Hell, I bet she doesn't even have the stamina to hold an average 9 to 5 job. Youtube burnout its real and once it hits her (if it hasn't already) how much work content creators need to do in order to stand out, that's when she'll quickly give up on this "building an empire" bullshit and go back to being a pretty, good for nothing trophy wife who's only goal is to keep fit for her husband, bear his kids and swipe his credit card left and right. You can already tell how much she's missing it.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

larissa sas wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:08 pm
She does a poll on her channel everyday.
I noticed this too!! I couldn't understand why as someone who only watches her videos, I see her polls (sometimes 2 a day) all the time! And they're always stupid...

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Her instagram post about her brain not being special...

Well actually Valeria, narcissist brain are special ! They have structural abnormalities in a region of the brain that has been linked to empathy... So you’re brain is different but not in a positive way 👍🏻

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

loveherhateher wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:56 pm
larissa sas wrote:
I noticed this too!! I couldn't understand why as someone who only watches her videos, I see her polls (sometimes 2 a day) all the time! And they're always stupid...
It's done so the subscribers feel connected, like they have a say in what she does. Makes them feel like they know her... helps create minions who defend her no matter what.

like honestly
Learner
Learner

Post by like honestly »

chefigata wrote:
loveherhateher wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:56 pm
larissa sas wrote:
It's done so the subscribers feel connected, like they have a say in what she does. Makes them feel like they know her... helps create minions who defend her no matter what.
Yeah it’s an influencers equivalent of a marketing tactic. She’s engaging with her audience in a way that feels like she’s really connecting while gaining ideas for content that will get views, and the frequency of her posts would create a feeling that she’s a friend sending a text message or something. Imagine for the average pea-brained minion it would be totes amaze to have your absolute fav influencer show that much interest in what you think by posting daily polls about what content you want to see. It’s clever but a typical Lipovetsky money making manoeuvre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orzuela89
Learner
Learner

Post by Orzuela89 »

Her latest video is simply put, one of the most pointlessly stupid videos I've seen in Youtube in a long long time. "17 outfits with 6 pieces" First, she used waaaaay more than just 6 pieces and second, most of the outfits are literally the exact same thing varying only on shirt tucked in/out, or buttoned up, buttoned down. She really should put more consideration into her videos, she's coming across as truly desperate now. She has like..what,9 people working on her channel now? And THIS is the kind of production they put out there? Hilarious. :rofl:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Guys I’ve just thought up the best Valeria thread title:

Valeria Lipovetsky - Mother nose best

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

stubbssie wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:23 am

Ding ding ding ding ding ding we have a winner! At least from my side!

Post by Guest »

stubbssie wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:23 am

I mean, it’s fitting, but kind of too well. 🙈

jasmin13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasmin13 »

how exactly she is changing the world?

Snowflayke
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflayke »

In the outfit video, there are so many more clothes in the back ground rack. And she just keep repeating the same outfits by changing shoes...

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”