Elaine12Jones - Part 3

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones - Part 3

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

MrsA1234 wrote:Paaaaaaah...back on slimming world. I thought she said she was never ever going back to it?! It astounds me how she hasn’t changed one bit over the last few years that I’ve been following her. I bet it will last all of 2 weeks, then she’ll use her nan being unwell as an excuse to eat crap again. It’s like she uses her nan being unwell as an excuse when it suits her, or to fit her narrative of being ‘tired’ and ‘stressed’.

Did anyone see her insta story about reaching out to an old friend to try to rekindle their friendship? She said nothing happened to make them fall out so she wanted to be a good person and get back in touch (something like that anyway...). The situation rings a bell but I can’t remember who it was - was it Denise or Clare or Debbie? I thought Elaine had alluded to her saying something and it upset her friend and ended the friendship. Anyone remember?
I tried to go back to Elaine’s instastory but it’s not there. Not sure if she delete it or it expired
Yes, I remember...she said a personal remark to Denise (madblondee I think her Insta name is...married to Steve). She didn't say what the remark was but did admit she shouldnt have said whatever it was to Denise and then Denise cut her off. Must have been something nasty!? She and Denise and Denise's daughter used to go to the gym together when they were best buddies. Shame Elaine had to spoil it again...seems like a regular occurrence with quite a lot of her friendships. She was friends with Lisa (spaceysno1girl) and that friendship went down the shitter too.

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

Anyone seen her dinner tonight? She said it’s bolognese on a bed of salad. She even put ‘no pasta’ on the caption...but if you look at the picture you can blatantly see tagliatelle on the plate :rofl: Why even lie about that?! And it looks like knob of butter on there, but it could be cheese I guess?

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Vlogging everyday this year to document her first year in her 30's is going well then... must of realised finally just how crap her life really is and didn't want others remembering that fact!

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

Why are people still subscribed to this selfish bint? What happened to her vlogging every day this year? She just pees off then comes back weeks later with no explanatation! Lets see how long it will be before she next does a video.
I would love to know what went on with Her & Denise. Dee is such a lovely lady, I cannot see any of it was Her fault they fell out. Has to be fickle elaine's fault

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

I keep seeing videos on YT for 'The Wright Times' who used to hang out with Elaine and Neil apparently - are these people they've also fallen put with?

Linzir0402
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Linzir0402 »

Spending every evening plus weekend afternoons in her dressing gown napping on the sofa....hard to believe she is only 30....my 84 year old grandmother is more active than her. Odd family dynamic going on too....have watched her for quite a while and I don't think she has ever mentioned her mum or sister visiting her home even for a coffee, my parents and siblings are frequent visitors to my home as I am to theirs....she ALWAYS has to go to her mums. When her mum was busy and stressed visiting her nan in hospital why could Elaine not invite her over for supper one evening to save her cooking when she got home...but we all know with Elaine its all about her....cooking a meal for 4 would mean she would have to put some effort in and move from the sofa!

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Thats slimming world done with then. 5 double gins and a takeaway last night. I doubt she will bother going to weigh in this week as she will surely be in for a gain.

I don't know why she bothers joining, how embarrassing for her after 100x attempts and she can't make it past a few weeks. She just doesn't enjoy healthy food, and i think she finds it hard on slimming world because she doesn't cook or make any effort to try to make meals from scratch she ends up eating the same boring meals and then gets bored and wants to eat crap.

The woman is so god damn lazy she cracks me up, sitting in her dressing gown asking Neil to go shopping for her, and saying she can't be arsed to batch cook. She does nothing! Her house is a mess, must be really dirty too.

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

She's made all of her YouTube videos private. No mention of why though on Instagram? :?

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

So she lasted longer with SW than I thought she would...but only by about a week haha. She just posted an insta video but didn’t once talk about SW or why she has deleted her YT videos. It was all about TTC. WHY OH WHY is she acting like this is her & Neil’s first time trying for a baby?! It’s so weird when most of her followers know she has been trying for YEARS! It’s so cringe...the whole world doesn’t need to know how many times you’ve had sex this month!

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Omg more detail on what she said about trying for a baby/sex please !!! For those of us who are blocked :(

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

She was on live last night saying she has symptoms of pregnancy...tired (nothing new there then elaine), spotty skin (again nothing new) and weird dreams. Today she's took a test and guess what? Negative. Why does she think after 12 years of unprotected sex she'd suddenly become pregnant?

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

Mindylahiri94 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:32 am
Omg more detail on what she said about trying for a baby/sex please !!! For those of us who are blocked :(
Over the past week or so she suddenly decided to tell everyone about her and Neil trying for a baby. Asking her followers if they’d like to see YouTube videos of her TTC journey. Then she did some insta videos (I think I only watched one of them though) showing all the things she’d bought...ovulation tests, pregnancy tests and some lube-type thing! She was being so weird about it though like it was their first time trying, and she said Neil didn’t even know that she was tracking her cycle etc or that she’d bought the lube stuff. Then she said that they’ve been having unprotected sex since the start of their relationship and she has used ovulation tests in the past but this was their first time officially trying (which clearly doesn’t make sense). She said her and Neil have both had tests done and there’s no biological reason why they can’t get pregnant, but she thinks people always assume it’s the woman’s fault and it’s because she’s fat/people assume she’s got PCOS. Someone said on here that in her old videos she said that Neil has a fear of ejaculation, but as far as I can tell she hasn’t recently mentioned that as a reason why they can’t get pregnant (but really....I’d rather not know the details! Gross haha. TTC is best kept private in my opinion!) I guess since she keeps repeating that it’s not always the woman’s fault she is alluding to it being Neil’s fault. But if they’ve had tests done it’s very obvious that they have been trying for years because the NHS doesn’t offer tests until you’ve been trying for a certain amount of time (a year I think?)
So anyway...she did an insta video earlier today of her turning over a pregnancy test which had a negative result. I saw someone in the comments mention it was an insta live video! So even though she said last week that she wouldn’t tell anyone straight away before family etc, she decides to do a live video to the whole of instagram!! Turns out it was negative anyway, but why risk it being positive and telling the internet before Neil/her parents?! Last week she said she wasn’t close to the date she could take a test, so I assume she’s testing too early anyway. And like Bellesmith said above, why does she suddenly think she’ll get pregnant now after all these years? I’m all for having hope and a positive mindset, but she seems really naive about the whole thing to just assume she’ll get pregnant this month and tell her followers she’s got pregnancy symptoms. She posted an insta video earlier saying she’d had some messages asking her questions and saying it’s ‘because of the woman if a couple don’t have children’ so she’s going to take down her pregnancy test insta story and go back to being private about it for a while (thank god!)

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

For those who are blocked - she posted yesterday that she had another negative pregnancy test at 12 DPO (Days past ovulation??). So much for keeping things private!

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

So she posted last night that she’s taking an insta break (I think she might’ve done a live video? Did anyone watch it?) - wonder if it has anything to do with weigh-in yesterday...if she even went :rofl:

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

Aaaaand she’s taken slimming world out of her Instagram bio again hahaha. It was on there on Saturday but now has disappeared. Last week she was talking about how slimming world definitely works if you put the work in. So she lost 6.5 pounds and gave up. She was talking on her Instagram stories last night about choosing between rejoining the gym or doing the Cambridge shakes again. She says she’s chosen the gym and she’s going to start it again today. Only time will tell... I bet she’ll say she isn’t feeling well and instead go home to put her dressing gown on and drink gin.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

She "can't" drink tap water and is "allergic" to red onion ...EYE ROLL

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

I can't drink tap water either, mainly cos the water quality is so awful here and it tastes of metal!

What's Elaine up to now anyway? Am blocked on Insta.

CupcakesGalore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CupcakesGalore »

Does anyone else think she is having a mental breakdown? She’s been so strange these past few weeks! Her face looks like the face of a crazy woman!! Lock her away :rofl:
What gets me more than anything is the way that she moans constantly about little petty things when there are actually people suffering in the world with REAL issues, loss, illness, etc. She’s such a negative person.
What’s with the big addiction to gin as well? Is she becoming a bit of an alcoholic? :rofl:

ukmummy91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ukmummy91 »

I agree she's gone a bit weird recently. The whole Malteaser gate! Her sister did not go nuts cos Elaine fed the kids 1!! Malteaser.. she sounded so bloody petty saying she was going to do it anyway even though her sister said no. If I told someone not to do something with my kids and they did it anyway to be a pain then I would have a go too. Elaine had obviously done more to annoy her sister though, I hate how she was saying she considers herself an only child. No wonder her sister doesnt like her, if she knows Elaine feels that way.
All the gin posts get abit boring too. Lately its once she's put up a " cycle day 30/32 BFN" post so its probably a drink to drown the sorrows of not being pregnant yet. They've gone on about it for ages so not sure why she's only now posting more about trying. I wish she would be more serious about weightloss before having a baby though. She's going to be high risk (my bmi was 33 and I was put down as high risk last pregnancy) so have to have GD testing to check for diabetes (not a nice test) and maybe have to have more monitering during pregnancy and birth. Then theres running round after a child. Iv followed her for years (must be like 5 years) Iv seen sw,ww,cambridge, calorie counting and she's no better off then back then. Same issues, same weight and same bloody hair tied back

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Anyone watched her live she supposedly spoke about her fertility problems, I missed it - gutted lol. Would like to know what's that she cant have children.

Return to “elaine12jones”