Does anyone else get depressed watching Gigi's Vids?

Unicornet
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Does anyone else get depressed watching Gigi's Vids?

Post by Unicornet »

Actually i like their videos, they're random and entertaining. However, i do feel envious, but not depressed. Overall i love my life. GiGi is pretty,tall,rich,hot,.. I love her life, she's having so much fun and she can get anything she wants. Any girl would want that life. Otherwise she kinda inspired me to be like her? I dont want to be a bimbo or a slut but i just want to have fun with my life and keep following my dreams. Actually being rich is kinda boring, i know this sounds werid but, if you dont work hard for the things you want you won't feel proud. Therefore everything will be easy, and you won't have to work for anything and its kinda boring and pointless. Whoever feels jealous of Gigi and Trisha just love your life and accept it and keep fighting because at the end it'll be worth it.

whereistea
Learner
Learner

Post by whereistea »

It makes me think of when I used to watch Real Housewives episodes. You'd think it would make me envious, but their lives just seemed so empty and insincere. Maybe that's just cognitive dissonance talking though... the most expensive handbag I own was $20.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

They're not happy at all. They're both (secretly) miserable people consumed by selfishness who try to compensate for their unhappiness for not having meaningful relationships (especially Trisha) by buying all this stuff. Trisha (and I've watched her long enough to come to this conclusion) wants nothing more than to be loved by a man.

Louise Rainey
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Louise Rainey »

I don't get depressed but I feel like ever since she got more famous she's changed. I mean I love her and watch her videos all the time but I just feel like she's changed

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

I can't get jelly of people so shallow and dumb, and Gigi's style is so tacky! Showing off my money would definitely not make me happy so why would I be jealous?

doreechic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by doreechic »

I feel depressed knowing that such vapid and shallow people as her exist, honestly.

Post by Guest »

doreechic wrote:I feel depressed knowing that such vapid and shallow people as her exist, honestly.
Me to.... :roll: I wouldn't want Gigi's life of 'smoke and mirrors.'

heretolurk666
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heretolurk666 »

Not much depressed as just basic envy.
The same kind I bitterly experience on the downlow with a ton of other celebrities who have nice things that I don't. For those of us who don't have millions of dollars to dish out on the same things that they do, I feel like it's probably a natural reaction.
Winter of your discontent.
:HK:

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today cause a backstabbing little bitch got exactly what was coming to her

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I used to feel envious/inspired watching when she was having fun and climbing the fame ladder ... but now her life seems so complicated and scary that I would never want it.

A lot of people say she does hard drugs, and all those issues with her fertility seem so emotionally traumatic. I think I'd rather just live my own life.

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

Her video about donating sperm was such a lie
Queen Keira = :love2: :

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”