Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by heelerms »

Has her Instagram always been private? I noticed I was going to look at her page after reading these posts and it's private. Seems weird coming from an influencer....

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness »

heelerms wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm
Has her Instagram always been private? I noticed I was going to look at her page after reading these posts and it's private. Seems weird coming from an influencer....
Not private for me. Are you blocked?

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:36 pm
heelerms wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm
Not private for me. Are you blocked?

Lol I'm dumb, apparently her official page doesn't show up for me when I type Taylor, but shows up when I type Tay.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

She's looking pretty thin, in my opinion

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:53 pm
She's looking pretty thin, in my opinion
she is crazY skinny!! i have said it so many times hahaa, butttt i dont think her FDOE are actually true.... same as her most recent grocery haul YT video

xsimplysweetx
Talker
Talker

Post by xsimplysweetx »

What do y'all think of her Balance Kingdom collection? The latest pattern/color she revealed seems so unappealing to me

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

xsimplysweetx wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:02 am
What do y'all think of her Balance Kingdom collection? The latest pattern/color she revealed seems so unappealing to me
The patterned ones are awful, but I've never been an animal print person. The design of the top is better than the last design, but very basic and I wouldn't spend nearly $50 on it which I'm sure it'll cost. The brownish red color is alright but I think I'd take a burgundy red over brown.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

That copperhead pattern/color is dreadful.

Also, her latest video is yet another "What I eat in a day to stay lean" take and, yeah, no wonder she's so skinny: her portions are ridiculously small (seeing her meticulously take a couple tiny spoonfuls of rice was sad). She can claim "balance" all she wants, but eating 3 M&Ms and claiming you're enjoying life seem at odds (she didn't really eat that, just using it as an example).

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 am

Also, her latest video is yet another "What I eat in a day to stay lean" take and, yeah, no wonder she's so skinny: her portions are ridiculously small (seeing her meticulously take a couple tiny spoonfuls of rice was sad). She can claim "balance" all she wants, but eating 3 M&Ms and claiming you're enjoying life seem at odds (she didn't really eat that, just using it as an example).
Yeah and then she "forgot to eat" most of the day and her favorite snack is rice cakes w/ peanut butter. Such balance.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

Scarlet11 wrote:

my thoughts exactly!!! her portions are tiny! one rice cake? one tiny bit of rice and veggies, yes ok.... you can pretend you eat a lot and are balanced but no way! also, did you notice when she was putting PB on the rice cake the camera was pointe dup lol i reckon as to hide the fact she was weighing it out... :roll:

as for the kingom collection i hate it, so tacky!!

Post by Guest »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Scarlet11 wrote:

my thoughts exactly!!! her portions are tiny! one rice cake? one tiny bit of rice and veggies, yes ok.... you can pretend you eat a lot and are balanced but no way! also, did you notice when she was putting PB on the rice cake the camera was pointe dup lol i reckon as to hide the fact she was weighing it out... :roll:

as for the kingom collection i hate it, so tacky!!
Dude, she probably saw people like Emily Duncan, Amanda Bucci, Marie, etc (all girls who rose to IG “fame” at the same time) blow up post-comp and is deathly afraid of gaining weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

Did anyone buy from the Kingdom Collection? I think she did a great job opening it up for preorder after it sold out so fast. I don't like to support fitspos brands, bc the quality normally sucks. I love the snow leopard print though, even with the weird seaming on the butt.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

sponsoredcontent wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:03 am
Did anyone buy from the Kingdom Collection? I think she did a great job opening it up for preorder after it sold out so fast. I don't like to support fitspos brands, bc the quality normally sucks. I love the snow leopard print though, even with the weird seaming on the butt.
I think it's better than average for a fitspo brand, but it's too damn expensive. It's literally the same price as clearance lululemon (like I recently bought aligns for $78 in a decent but discontinued color at lulu) and for an extra 10-20 bucks you can buy normal price lulu. I have no idea if quality matches, but Lulu is a proven brand with free shipping/returns and good customer service known to replace items that fail, as well as disclosing the ethics of their manufacturing (not 100% but better than most). Balance is a giant question mark at this point. I think the animal prints like cheetah and snake skin were really tacky, but if it's your jam, I say go for it as long as you like it and use it.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

sponsoredcontent wrote:
yeah but you have to wait 12-15 weeks for it if i read correctly LOL. I'd forget I even bought them by the time they show up at my door.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 pm
whiskeyweights wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:40 pm
sponsoredcontent wrote:
yeah but you have to wait 12-15 weeks for it if i read correctly LOL. I'd forget I even bought them by the time they show up at my door.
What??? So they aren't ordering from their manufacturer until they know exactly how much was purchased? That seems pretty fucked up IMO. It's easy to be successful and profitable when you assume zero risk. I think that's incredibly shady but what do I know. :roll:
I just watched the ig story on it. Basically they weren’t planning on doing a restock but so many people complained things were taken out of their carts and so on. So for this week you could place an order, then they take all of those orders and everything will be made from start to finish. Taking about 12 weeks for this whole process.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

whiskeyweights wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 pm
whiskeyweights wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:40 pm
sponsoredcontent wrote:
What??? So they aren't ordering from their manufacturer until they know exactly how much was purchased? That seems pretty fucked up IMO. It's easy to be successful and profitable when you assume zero risk. I think that's incredibly shady but what do I know. :roll:
I just watched the ig story on it. Basically they weren’t planning on doing a restock but so many people complained things were taken out of their carts and so on. So for this week you could place an order, then they take all of those orders and everything will be made from start to finish. Taking about 12 weeks for this whole process.
I call bullshit. I'm sure people are complaining, but I think they also want to play it safe and get orders before they fulfill them. They basically did the same thing with the first collection. The preorder was basically the production time. I mean it's smart from a certain perspective, but it'll probably hinder growth.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

Ugh she posted/linked these really cute flannel pjs and when I clicked, they were like $120. Same thing with the camo joggers she posted. I just think its insane to buy such expensive clothes. I bought a very similar pair of camo joggers from American Eagle for like $35. All of the clothes she has linked are always like $80 or higher. I can't justify that. However I can justify buying lululemon haha. I feel like they make all this money and then just spend it so freely without thinking.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

whiskeyweights wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:37 am
Ugh she posted/linked these really cute flannel pjs and when I clicked, they were like $120. Same thing with the camo joggers she posted. I just think its insane to buy such expensive clothes. I bought a very similar pair of camo joggers from American Eagle for like $35. All of the clothes she has linked are always like $80 or higher. I can't justify that. However I can justify buying lululemon haha. I feel like they make all this money and then just spend it so freely without thinking.
lol agreed...and she thinks her picks are inexpensive!! i watched part of her feb faves video because i loved the fluffy blue jacket she was wearing and even that was more than i'd want to spend on something that i know i'll fall out of love with. she actually says in the video that she picks things that are good price points...um, ok.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Lol I think it’s becoming pretty obvious why they can’t risk any money and actually invest in their business to have enough product for a launch. They’ve obviously spent TONS on their apartment, cars, clothes, eating out, etc. The Porsche alone, the absolute lowest you can get for a monthly payment is like $7-800. You’d think they’d spend wisely with a new company and actually invest back into it instead of only lining their pockets. The fact they preorder and make stuff based on orders is pretty sketch. This is the second time they’ve done it and if they want to be taken seriously they need to stop. This doesn’t seem to be a case if we literally can’t make as much as people order but we don’t want to have any stock left over we can’t sell. Which just isn’t how business works. Especially selling at a near lulu price

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolatetherapy »

I'm so glad this thread exists. I thought I was the only one who's not a fan of Taychayy. She's so sugary sweet that I do feel bad for not liking her and being a fellow Boilermaker from indiana, trust me I tried to. I can't believe how high she priced their clothes and I personally think all their printed ones are super tacky but then again, they sold out so maybe I'm in the minority (unless that's just a very smart marketing strategy too). I would just think that given that "professional Instagrammer" is her career highlight, she would try to give back to her followers and make her clothes more affordable.

Also, I teach undergrads at Purdue (where she graduated from after applying 5 times) and Dietetics/Nutrition happens to be one of the easiest degree there i.e. if you didnt pick it up from her YT videos, she's not the smartest around but I will give her major credit on knowing how to market herself as the All-American girl-next-door with a picture-perfect life. Speaking of... is anyone else curious as to how MIA Steve's family is from their lives? I don't know if it's usual for Instagrammers to not include their parters' families too but it's all her and her family even when they go back to Indiana. Maybe they weren't a fan of the whole giving up med school to become a professional Instagrammer thing...

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”