ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisTREN "can't train dogs or legs" Leather Bootman - Pt 5

Post by Bootyguru2 »

He’s probably trying to convince insecure Heidi. She seems like one of those girls that is like “tell me how much better I am than your last” type of gals.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spid »

I really wonder when he'll scale up with employees. Gymshark's turnover is about £100m/$125m and they have about 130 employees. Don't think all warehouse staff are included in these either.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Who are his mentors though? He doesn't seem the sort to go and get advice. I think he's close to Lewis who left Gymshark so maybe he'll give some words here and there. He probably won't get more people in until Dereck/Becca force him to because they can't cope.

I do think that Gymshark go overboard with some stuff though. They have so many staff, the office seems OTT, they spend a shit tonne on Gymshark branded items for promo events, etc. Maybe I still see them as a little company and not the huge company they are turning into. But there's a fine in-between that CG could hit with that turnover.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:22 am
He’s probably trying to convince insecure Heidi. She seems like one of those girls that is like “tell me how much better I am than your last” type of gals.
Or trying to convince himself...

Post by Guest »

I hope Becca and Derek are both making a generous six figures annually with all that's on their plate. Net revenues of $20 million with just a couple of behind the scenes people running nearly all the admin and operations tasks is extraordinary. And I agree, with the above ^, Christian needs to start staffing up immediately.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

lucasdevlin wrote: I hope Becca and Derek are both making a generous six figures annually with all that's on their plate. Net revenues of $20 million with just a couple of behind the scenes people running nearly all the admin and operations tasks is extraordinary. And I agree, with the above ^, Christian needs to start staffing up immediately.
$20 Million is not his net, it's his gross. I'm sure he has a huge overhead, but I doubt they make 6 figures. He doesn't seem like the type to pay very well. He will sink his little ship if he doesn't start to staff up.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Ok wait did Christian just return from traveling only to turn around and go on some trip Heidi booked for V-day? I don't keep up with them well so I don't know how long he was gone or when he returned but he looked fucking exhausted in her story.

NoIntegrity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NoIntegrity »

If a company named ALPHALETE ever gets big, I'll eat my own words

I just noticed how terrible of a name "Gymshark" is, but Alphalete is on a whole nother level of bad.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

NoIntegrity wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:19 am
If a company named ALPHALETE ever gets big, I'll eat my own words

I just noticed how terrible of a name "Gymshark" is, but Alphalete is on a whole nother level of bad.
It always reminds me of The Office when Jim joins Athlead lol

ilychee
Debater
Debater

Post by ilychee »

He doesn't look excited to be on vacay with her at all lol. Poor CG just wants to get some rest from all the travelling, but Heidi keeps trying to get him to workout.

AmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by AmberRose »

ilychee wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:05 pm
He doesn't look excited to be on vacay with her at all lol. Poor CG just wants to get some rest from all the travelling, but Heidi keeps trying to get him to workout.
Living a life where I have to work out while on a 4 day vacation does not seem enjoyable.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

I thinks it’s funny on heidis posts “they’re on a valentines getaway” and on Christians “Heidi bought me this for my birthday”

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

the throwbacks of CG that people are posting for his birthday...LMAO he has aged SO FAST. The one of him with Rob Lipsett summer 2016...he looks like 10 years younger. DANG.

Post by Guest »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:21 am
the throwbacks of CG that people are posting for his birthday...LMAO he has aged SO FAST. The one of him with Rob Lipsett summer 2016...he looks like 10 years younger. DANG.
Fun fact: the use of certain types of steroids and synthetic testosterone can lead to advanced signs of aging.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but it's something to think about.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

lucasdevlin wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:57 am
Healthyish85 wrote: the throwbacks of CG that people are posting for his birthday...LMAO he has aged SO FAST. The one of him with Rob Lipsett summer 2016...he looks like 10 years younger. DANG.
Fun fact: the use of certain types of steroids and synthetic testosterone can lead to advanced signs of aging.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but it's something to think about.
He's also been experiencing hair loss too.

allioop9
Learner
Learner

Post by allioop9 »

I seriously thought Heidi was joking when she said Christian was turning TWENTY SIX hahahahaha I for some reason definitely thought he was 36... lol yiiikes greed ages you

Post by Guest »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:47 am
He's also been experiencing hair loss too.
That is definitely a potential indicator. There's another big youtube fitness guy named Connor Murphy who was massive and obviously cycling on something. He stopped the gear and lost most of his gains when his hairline started creeping up. He was like 21 years old too:

Drugs are bad, kids!

Lyanna
Debater
Debater

Post by Lyanna »

From the Gabby Scheyen video: What quality of a girl catches your attention first?

"Girl has stuff going on, her life going on. Not just aimlessly chillin, doing nothing"

This feels like an odd answer to this specific question and makes it seem like he thought about this a lot. Also felt like an uncomfortably obvious dig at Nikki :D

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Lyanna wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 am
From the Gabby Scheyen video: What quality of a girl catches your attention first?

"Girl has stuff going on, her life going on. Not just aimlessly chillin, doing nothing"

This feels like an odd answer to this specific question and makes it seem like he thought about this a lot. Also felt like an uncomfortably obvious dig at Nikki :D
Dig at Nikki or not... he has a point.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Lyanna wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 am

This vid got brought up in the Heidi thread and that’s exactly what I said!! It’s not about whether he has a point or not, it’s the weird fact that he keeps bringing up Nikki, even negatively. Like dude. LET IT GO. almost 3 years now... :roll:

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”