Kylie Cosmetics

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kylie Cosmetics

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Micapika wrote:you are uncomfortable about your growing belly isn't an excuse.
That's true but I think if the quality is there I wouldn't mind paying it. [/quote]
I guess what I'm trying to say that besides the price point being too steep. You won't know the real quality of them for yourself until you buy them. If you don't like them you are out a good chunk of change. It's a gamble I'm not willing to take no matter who makes them. But more power to you.
She also can't say she is vegan and cruelty free if those are made from animal hair. So she looses points on that too.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by carlinn »

Let’s not forget Kylie does not allow returns and the opening for cancellations is LIMITED! Once you spend that money you’re screwed into keeping her product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

^ you can always do a chargeback through your bank/paypal if they refuse to cooperate ;)

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

If course she’s immediately using the baby as a cash cow with this new collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I'm into the eyeshadow palettes but will never place an order.I can't justify the Canadian prices & customs fee that would have to be paid.

Honestly it's disgusting the way she just comes back to SM to shill her shit. But Kylie's whole life is based on exploitation so nothing new lol

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

what do you guys think about her team removing jeffree from her pr list?
i feel like it was so lame they couldn't deal with negative reviews. and IMO jeffree was already so diplomatic in reviewing those brushes.

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

I had three lipkits: Dolce K, 22, and Freedom. I gave away Freedom because that thing dried my lips and looked horrendous. But the other two weren't as bad. 22 had to be my favorite, it's almost like a completely different formula. I enjoyed the lip liners too.

Return to “Kylie Cosmetics”