JerushaCouture Part 2

drogers4205

Re: JerushaCouture Part 2

Post by drogers4205 »

I'm sure she's reposting in hopes that her followers will attack the commenter. She really thinks she's worth the time.

Post by Guest »

Those hater comments are ridiculous. :roll:

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Chichibangbang wrote: Image
These haters are probably adolescents posting on her IG...unless she is reading GG.
At least she has lots of positive affirmations in the comments from her followers.
Looks like a comment from a teenager from a non English speaking background. J can laugh at that comment all she likes but we all know she is as thin skinned as one can get Did she buy the Toyota with her inheritance money or from the joint account with the hubby. If it’s from the latter, he bought his own valentines gift. 😂😂😂😂

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Husband is the total opposite of Jerusha. He is hard working, dedicated and seems to put taking care of his family first. Jerusha on the other hand is lazy, flashy and more interested in becoming a social media star than focusing on her beautiful family. SMH. I'm sure she's not only a disappointment to Jills, but to her in-laws as well.

I'll be hubby thought he was marrying someone who was ambitious and hardworking like his family. I'll bet Jills and probably Olivia fronted the money for her failed "boutique". Jerusha took the easy way out. Opened a store, bought and resold crap from China with the Jerusha Couture label on it and expected it to sell like Chanel. Fast forward and she is just a failure all around. At this point she should put her main focus on raising her children and taking care of the house. If she wants to work that's ok as well, but still chasing fame at her age is just ridiculous at this point.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

NYCkitty wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:03 am
Oh and does anyone know what "hate" she received on her last instagram post that she felt the need to re-upload it?

Speaking of Instagram (a source for so much entertainment), can someone please explain to me wtf stance this is?

What is she going for here? An "oops I $h#t my pants" ad? I can't with this one. lol
I think it's the praying mantis kung fu move....

Post by Guest »

She needs a new thread.

cdol
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JerushaCouture Part 2

Post by cdol »

Guys, have you clicked onto her merch website? There’s more stuff on there!!!
They are all so very cringe
Her husband is taking credit for a few of them and is telling people to buy them

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

In her latest video she's addressing the no buy thing that some folks are going on. She's trying to justify why she can still buy and enjoy her collection no matter how big it gets. Why does she care so much what other youtubers are doing? She irks me.

Post by Guest »

New Thread (part 3) viewtopic.php?t=35226

Return to “JerushaCouture”