Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Chaiteakoffee

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

-------------Reposting from COFFETEA

Anyone who wants to give someone information on Maryam Ishtiaq to people here is a blog step by step explaining all she did. Ask them to read and the make any judgements

https://maryamishtiaqshah.wordpress.com/

hurhur527
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by hurhur527 »

teaspill wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:21 pm
hurhur527 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:49 pm
It's fun watching young women morph into desi aunties live. I include myself in this category, mind you. Don't come @ me with the annoying high horse cavalier.

^ Also, teaspill, frankly...no? I just know i'm more intellectually advanced than you - esp when it comes to issues regarding Pakistan and Pakistani society... so i like posting information and watching people try to squirm out of their idiocy. Simplez.
Thank you for proving my point. Fell right into that one.
Wow, you're so enlightened. Teach me your ways.

Post by Guest »

@MAHAMFATIMA JUST BOUGHT 80K followers these last 2 days.

She’s PAST 180K this morning, she was at 102K 2 days ago! Her CONTENT SUCKS ASS so there’s no way in fucking hell anyone’s following her?

IS NO ONE GOING TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER? What the ACTUALLLL fuck?

she was at 50K a short while ago and has literally bought over 100K FAKE FOLLOWERS AND CONTINUES TO BUY!

DOES THIS NOT BOTHER OTHER BLOGGERS WHO ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO BUILD THEIR FOLLOWING!? PLS EXPOSE HER. She hides behind a fake bubbly ditz personality but she’s extremely aware of her FRAUD.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

I think the reason many bloggers don’t want to openly state their stance against Maryam’s racist tweets is because they themselves are buying followers.

They might not be saying racist stuff and talking about pulling hijaabis off but if you look at Nazilaglams feed, it has no thought or structure yet she has a lot of followers and the comments are from bots... she has comments within seconds of posting.

She cannot condemn a blogger for anything because she has a terrible feed, bad content and is still getting free meals and made to feel like a celebrity.

It’s a wonder she has survived.

Take a look ..

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Nazilaglam has some doctor paying her to shout his clinic - yet she has a terrible feed and bots. He probably just looked at her followers.

This false advertising has to stop.

For someone with a law degree she is playing a dangerous game. Can someone look up her follower count like you did for Maryam ?

BbMimi87
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by BbMimi87 »

The customer service at that store is horrendous. The Yelp reviews alone are overwhelming. Her MIL is a woman named Shaida Khan who owns a store on Devon called Sahiba boutique and she is not a nice person either.

I was in the store and saw her yell at staff and throw all these clothes off from the racks and tell the poor girl to start over. She’s been known to hire recent immigrants who don’t know any better and pay them like $3 an hour under the table and sometimes fire them without paying them at all. There was a sign in her store window required from the IL department of labor or something about how the place had violated the laws or something.

Lots of rumors about the MIL, apparently she had a paralyzed husband so she kept a boyfriend on the side. People also say she’s involved in illegal activities and may even be a “Madam” who procures girls for male clients. She’s super paindoo but loaded.

blubber1 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:31 am
Let me give y'all some new tea:

Abiha J Khan owns/manages Studio Elite, a clothing boutique on Devon. They have the nicer designers, like HSY and Nomi Ansari, so more high-end. However, while it's a very beautiful store (especially compared to the rest of Devon), Abiha is very obnoxious and snotty in person; and is the type to look down on you, if you're not carrying a Chanel or Gucci bag. Sweetie, you're not that special. Unfortunately, that's the problem with most of the desi bloggers in the US: they all think they're God's gift to humanity because they wear expensive luxury items, but have no style or soul, and are just vile.

Suniya Jilani: fake boobs and butt. BBL. Hubby is rich doctor. Is friends with AnnieSwift because they're hubbies went to college together. They're all still cool...but Suniya plays neutral between Annie and Irene (they're mutual friends) becase 1. want's the fame and 2. mutual firends. She's nice enough, but dumb as a rock.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Looks like she also has the trickle in following 400-700

simi100 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:06 am
Nazilaglam has some doctor paying her to shout his clinic - yet she has a terrible feed and bots. He probably just looked at her followers.

For someone with a law degree she is playing a dangerous game. Can someone look up her follower count like you did for Maryam ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:04 am

simi100 wrote:

Thanks - so she is buying them?

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

simi100 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 am
Chaiteakoffee wrote:

simi100 wrote:

99.99% sure she is buying. Yes her feed sucks. I checked it out a few weeks back myself.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Definitely buying

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

teaspill wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 am
simi100 wrote:
Chaiteakoffee wrote:

simi100 wrote:

99.99% sure she is buying. Yes her feed sucks. I checked it out a few weeks back myself.
also simi100 the here are the addresses for the sites where you can check: https://www.ninjalitics.com and https://socialblade.com

ana123
Naughty
Naughty

Post by ana123 »

A little irrelevant to the topic but my friend got the Gucci bag that Annie786 has (the real one Anam Falak has) and she’s wanting to sell it for £180 with shipping to anywhere in the UK since it’s a 1:1 even better replica than Annie’s. If anyone is interested let me know I am attaching the photos

ana123
Naughty
Naughty

Post by ana123 »

Here you go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ana123
Naughty
Naughty

Post by ana123 »

Too excited to share this: Annie M’s bag supplier Mike: +86 189 0231 0681. Verified through trusted source

Hayalilaydaa
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hayalilaydaa »

Can someone tell me how to insert pics? I have pics from aaliyah.jm before she got her lips done she keeps on deleting anyone mentioning that,plus she posted the old photo herself When she first got married but deleted it

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Hayalilaydaa wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 am
Can someone tell me how to insert pics? I have pics from aaliyah.jm before she got her lips done she keeps on deleting anyone mentioning that,plus she posted the old photo herself When she first got married but deleted it
Click on "Full Editor & Preview" (it's next to the submit button)
There's a button "Attachments" : click it
Then click Add files
Add the required picture then click on "Place inline"
Preview your message to make sure it's how you want it.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

teaspill wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:38 pm
teaspill wrote:
simi100 wrote:
Chaiteakoffee wrote:

simi100 wrote:

also simi100 the here are the addresses for the sites where you can check: https://www.ninjalitics.com and https://socialblade.com
I find this really concerning. She accepts and showcases loads of stuff from makeup brands, clothing, lots of free meals for herself and her 3 kids and mates yet

Her
Followers
Aren’t
Real

All this talk about positivity and all these smaller brands pandering to her despite this.

I think this is really dishonest and she should be called out.

Her brand is built from bots.

Didn’t her law degree teach her any ethics?

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

simi100 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am
teaspill wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:38 pm
teaspill wrote:
simi100 wrote:
Chaiteakoffee wrote:

I find this really concerning. She accepts and showcases loads of stuff from makeup brands, clothing, lots of free meals for herself and her 3 kids and mates yet

Her
Followers
Aren’t
Real

All this talk about positivity and all these smaller brands pandering to her despite this.

I think this is really dishonest and she should be called out.

Her brand is built from bots.

Didn’t her law degree teach her any ethics?
I'm not going to lie but this whole fiasco with Maryam has taught me that she is one of the worst but all the other influencers aren't that far behind. Shallow, vile, and spiteful. I will be doing a post soon on this topic with deets soon.

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

following

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

please take your off-topic discussions to pm. thank you.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”