Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 19

Post by Ammnesia »

:toad:

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

H3H3 talk about Chuck e Cheese pizza in his last podcast and still stand by them, but that Buzzfeed video is so one sided, the pizzas in the images on the Internet are not just a little bit uneven, in the Buzzfeed video the pizza look so perfect and of course not help debunking the theory at all!

I "like" Shane last video, but he should have talk about each subject one after the other, rather than all mixed together.

dramallamalolol
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dramallamalolol »

this guy is actually an idiot. I really enjoyed the Brittani parts because that story is actually heartbreaking and I would love to hear all about it. But all that other extra shit was literally just for more time in the video. It makes me so sad to see almost all the comments are about the fucking chuck e cheese pizza and not about Brittani. Jesus christ..

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I loved the parts with Brittani and it gave me chills at the end when he added “he hurt my friend, so I’m showing his face” or whatever he put in. The rest of the video was stupid filler.

I think I’m just nostalgic to how he is with Brittani. I forgot how much I loved those two together.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

Shane is such a self involved dumbass. I feel so bad for Brittani having such a serious, personal, horrifying topic intertwined with a grown man being a buffoon about pizza. He didn’t “investigate” a damn thing. He went and ordered one and then just gasped and carried on like an idiot. The pizza is wonky because the teenagers working in the kitchen are shaping the dough themselves, therefore it’s not a perfect circle like dough pressed in a pan. Simple and obvious to anyone with brain cells. And Shane really thinks it’s a “documentary” because it includes 45 minutes of footage that should’ve been cut. I hope the company does sue him, as well as the sponsor for being tied into this.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I just watched the Buzzfeed video, and as much as I reaaally wanted them to debunk the whole theory, it just made me more suspicious. I'm surprised how tone deaf it actually was-- the rep just seemed anxious and like he had to over-explain things that didn't matter. Makes me think CEC paid Buzzfeed to do PR for them instead of Buzzfeed actually wanting to do an honest investigation.

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle »

following <3

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

following

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

following <3 can't wait for more drama so we can stop talking about chuck e cheese

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

manged wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:45 pm
I just watched the Buzzfeed video, and as much as I reaaally wanted them to debunk the whole theory, it just made me more suspicious. I'm surprised how tone deaf it actually was-- the rep just seemed anxious and like he had to over-explain things that didn't matter. Makes me think CEC paid Buzzfeed to do PR for them instead of Buzzfeed actually wanting to do an honest investigation.
They said the video wasn't sponsored at the start, so if CEC DID pay them, they could get in a lot of trouble for that, couldn't they?

IDK where I stand on the pizza thing but I found the video kinda sus too. It just came off awkward and and the pizza he cooked didn't look like any of the pizzas Shane got when he ordered, or in other pics online. Idk, I've cooked a lot of pizzas at home from scratch and none of them ended up looking as odd as the one in Shane's video.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

:tu:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

following

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

It really bothers me that all anyone has taken away from this and is talking about is that damn pizza. Not Brittani and her story, but Chuck E freaking Cheese pizza.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I can't believe this pizza shit is the zenith of Shane Dawson's career lololololololololol.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Following!

Just wanted to add to the buzzfeed video convo -

They basically had the guy go in before the opened... and made a fresh pizza! That pizza was ROUND! It had equal number of slices! Everything this owner tried to debunk, was never up for question! No one said they used glue! Clearly its cheese. Just they sprinkle extra cheese to "glue" the pieces together!
Yeah, they use peoperonni that are folded, that still wasnt the issue.
The issue was shanes pizza had 6 slices on one HALF of pepperonni, and 4 slices on the other HALF of cheese... how does it get cut like that?? The guy made a half and half pizza for buzzfeed... it was 6 slices on each side! All 6 slices fit equal together!
The pizza they made was perfectly round. They werent some slices shorter, and other taller! They were all the same height!!! Like how did that debunk??
They basically showed us how they made a PERFECT pozza!! Not how they made an imperfect pizza!! Which is what was up for discussion!!!
I think if Buzzfeed went in the evening, when leftover pizzas are there, and they are busy and cant make a perfect pizza, it would of been less bias! Also, if they went undercover first, and then questioned them!!!
The video was pointless, and if anything makes CC look even more sketch now imo!

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I haven’t been to CEC since 2008, and I likely won’t ever go back in my life, but it’s blatantly obvious, even before Shane’s dumb video that their pizzas don’t match up. They are slices from all different pizzas. Why, no idea. Makes no sense. But the slices in fact do not fit together to form a full pizza cut all together. There’s tons of people proving this online. Sad it took Shane Freaking Dawson to bring the issue to light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I just wanna know what Moneybags McGees are leaving half a pizza behind on the table. That’s called a to go box and dinner.

Return to “Shane Dawson”